CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

She certainly looks a lot younger than her 84 years DC. I wouldn’t have had her down as a day over 75 mate, especially after she’d flashed her obviously well maintained growler at me a couple of times. You’re a very lucky man to have her. It’s none of my business to offer advice to a man of the world such as yourself but I will anyway as I consider you to be an OK sort of bloke who could one day be a friend (of sorts). My advice to you if you want to keep her is ‘Watch out Rooney’s about’.

Botox. I’ve never seen the cow frown, even when she’s livid. Tell me you didn’t, you do know that if you did, we’re now officially related, you squalid fuck.

On 14/12/2023 at 21:56, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always preferred Lebanese over Turkish food, KB, the greasy Turkish cunts don't render enough fat out of the Lamb... I always have a shiny face face after eating Turkish food, like I've been eating out some ladies extra wet pussy lol. Lebanese has better seasoning in my opinion... Fez Mangal on Ladbroke Grove is ok but check Soor on Harrow road if your in the area, mention Raas and they'll charge you extra to pay off my debt. 

All the self respecting spooks from the Caribbean I worked with used to mock us honkies for licking the poonani, they said that no ethnic would ever do that as it’s ’wrong, dirty and ain’t masculine…boy.’ Explain yourself.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 16/12/2023 at 00:42, Dyslexic cnut said:

All the self respecting spooks from the Caribbean I worked with used to mock us honkies for licking the poonani, they said that no ethnic would ever do that as it’s ’wrong, dirty and ain’t masculine…boy.’ Explain yourself.

Fuck them, I bet they all do it behind closed doors, and I became English on the boat over here anyways... I lick the Poonani and why not. I've also recently found out that I'm a mulatto... that must also partly be the reason I partake in various debaucheries as mentioned above. I need to get in touch with my white side, DC... I've bought a flat cap, trenchcoat and some shoes, fancy meeting up for pie and a pint? We can talk about the weather, cost of living and the fact that there are too many Muslims here. Is that embracing my white side?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck them, I bet they all do it behind closed doors, and I became English on the boat over here anyways... I lick the Poonani and why not. I've also recently found out that I'm a mulatto... that must also partly be the reason I partake in various debaucheries as mentioned above. I need to get in touch with my white side, DC... I've bought a flat cap, trenchcoat and some shoes, fancy meeting up for pie and a pint? We can talk about the weather, cost of living and the fact that there are too many Muslims here. Is that embracing my white side?

It must be the Haitiian thing, doubtless down to the filthy French. The island boys wouldn’t do it they said, even the ones from St. Clitts (lol.) I’ll happily much away for half an hour or so, but I’ll tell you summat for nowt…I’d rather nibble on Gypps than that foul, Welsh, ginger growler on Roops. That would see you with permanent halitosis I reckon. The old dear has been on the blower, apparently that derelict @Roadkill has been sniffing around her bungalow again, begging her to take him back. Fancy going up and leathering the brown-ale swigging Coalyokel cunt?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It must be the Haitiian thing, doubtless down to the filthy French. The island boys wouldn’t do it they said, even the ones from St. Clitts (lol.) I’ll happily much away for half an hour or so, but I’ll tell you summat for nowt…I’d rather nibble on Gypps than that foul, Welsh, ginger growler on Roops. That would see you with permanent halitosis I reckon. The old dear has been on the blower, apparently that derelict @Roadkill has been sniffing around her bungalow again, begging her to take him back. Fancy going up and leathering the brown-ale swigging Coalyokel cunt?

Mama always told me my Father was Black, hence the shock at finding out whitey Roadkill is my old man. When he used to ring us once a year (at Christmas) in Haiti, from the little I understood of his accent, he sounded black to me... man this, man that. He told me his skin was browner than Newcastle brown ale, what a liar. 

C'mon let's get him. We'll sell his Prius and split the money. I'm skint.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He told me his skin was browner than Newcastle brown ale

Don't be too hard on him, he wasn't lying, he hadn't had a bath or shower for twelve months. Poor guy lived in a bed-sit, with only a communal bathroom for his daily ablutions, and it was always occupied by some smack-head looking to shoot up whatever was available.

That's what life is like, when you're at the bottom... 😢

16 minutes ago, and said:

Don't be too hard on him, he wasn't lying, he hadn't had a bath or shower for twelve months. Poor guy lived in a bed-sit, with only a communal bathroom for his daily ablutions, and it was always occupied by some smack-head looking to shoot up whatever was available.

Shut up you cunt. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, and said:

Right…hands up…who rang the gobshite bell?

2 hours ago, and said:

So it was you all along? They never did discover the identity of the shitter squatter...

On 16/12/2023 at 00:42, Dyslexic cnut said:

And you survived despite all those needles in your effigy I guess your magic was stronger than theirs. Please check your ethnicity. 

• Like 1

On 16/12/2023 at 14:59, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi OCR, do any of your close confidants get to call you Samedi?