CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darren Osborne

Earl of Punkape

On 30/01/2018 at 8:18 PM, Punkape said:

This chap is undoubtedly a cunt but I am beginning to find him rather amusing........his evidence today............lol.

The man accused of driving a van into a crowd of people near a north London mosque had hoped to kill Jeremy Corbyn. 

Darren Osborne, 48, has denied he was behind the wheel during the attack on 19 June 2017, telling Woolwich Crown Court a "guy called Dave" was driving.

He said they originally hired the van to kill the Labour leader on a march he was expected to attend.

Mr Osborne also said that it "would have been even better" if London Mayor Sadiq Khan had been present.

"It would have been like winning the lottery," he added. 

Mr Osborne is accused of mowing down people in Finsbury Park, killing Makram Ali, 51, and injuring nine others.

He denies charges of murder and attempted murder.

I’m rather hoping he might be found not guilty......

lol.

It's probably best to kill everyone who has some kind of strange headgear obscuring their face. You never know, one of them might be Jeremy Corbyn, or Suckdick Khan.

8 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's probably best to kill everyone who has some kind of strange headgear obscuring their face. You never know, one of them might be Jeremy Corbyn, or Suckdick Khan.

I think you have a similar IQ to that of an autistic Oran-Utang with tertiary rabies and measles.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2018 at 8:18 PM, Punkape said:

This chap is undoubtedly a cunt but I am beginning to find him rather amusing........his evidence today............lol.

The man accused of driving a van into a crowd of people near a north London mosque had hoped to kill Jeremy Corbyn. 

Darren Osborne, 48, has denied he was behind the wheel during the attack on 19 June 2017, telling Woolwich Crown Court a "guy called Dave" was driving.

He said they originally hired the van to kill the Labour leader on a march he was expected to attend.

Mr Osborne also said that it "would have been even better" if London Mayor Sadiq Khan had been present.

"It would have been like winning the lottery," he added. 

Mr Osborne is accused of mowing down people in Finsbury Park, killing Makram Ali, 51, and injuring nine others.

He denies charges of murder and attempted murder.

I’m rather hoping he might be found not guilty......

lol.

The reported exchanges with the smart-arse prosecution QC are also most tittersome if you care to look them up. 

Some highlights:

"Do you often travel in the footwell, Mr Osbourne?"

"Forgive me, m'Lud - do you often change your trousers in the footwell, Mr Osbourne?"

"This man called Dave - he's a complete work of fiction, isn't he Mr Osbourne?"

"You are aware that lying on oath is itself a crime, Mr Osbourne?"

"How long have you felt like you would like to - and I quote - kill all Muslims, Mr Osbourne?

"This is all just a bit of a laugh to you, isn't it?"

How the hell he has the brass neck to plead not guilty I don't know - even with a jury of EDL members he'd be struggling.  

Reminds me of that scene in Blackadder Goes Forth where the prosecution (Darling) petitions successfully that the defendant be fined for turning up and wasting the courts' time. 

Ahem "....the trial continues...."

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The reported exchanges with the smart-arse prosecution QC are also most tittersome if you care to look them up. 

Some highlights:

"Do you often travel in the footwell, Mr Osbourne?"

"Forgive me, m'Lud - do you often change your trousers in the footwell, Mr Osbourne?"

"This man called Dave - he's a complete work of fiction, isn't he Mr Osbourne?"

"You are aware that lying on oath is itself a crime, Mr Osbourne?"

"How long have you felt like you would like to - and I quote - kill all Muslims, Mr Osbourne?

"This is all just a bit of a laugh to you, isn't it?"

How the hell he has the brass neck to plead not guilty I don't know - even with a jury of EDL members he'd be struggling.  

Reminds me of that scene in Blackadder Goes Forth where the prosecution (Darling) petitions successfully that the defendant be fined for turning up and wasting the courts' time. 

Ahem "....the trial continues...."

It’s all over.....The jury deliberated for just 55 minutes. Anything under an hour is fast.....

Mr Osborne has been found guilty.....to the amazement of all those present at the proceedings.

A mis-carriage of justice if ever I’ve seen one...

lol.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s all over.....The jury deliberated for just 55 minutes. Anything under an hour is fast.....

Mr Osborne has been found guilty.....to the amazement of all those present at the proceedings.

A mis-carriage of justice if ever I’ve seen one...

lol.

He's just a Patsy, the bone idle MPS think they have a result, just wait until Dave and the rest of the Taffia kick off.

7 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I believe it's spelt 'orangutang'. You dribbling uneducated spastic. 

Actually, as it's a transliteration, it can be spelt many ways.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

I think you have a similar IQ to that of an autistic Oran-Utang with tertiary rabies and measles.

10 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I believe it's spelt 'orangutang'. You dribbling uneducated spastic. 

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Actually, as it's a transliteration, it can be spelt many ways.

I'd like to save Bawsey the trouble of logging in by pointing out that all three of you are wrong.

It's 'Orangutan', you trio of fucking stupid cunts.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to save Bawsey the trouble of logging in by pointing out that all three of you are wrong.

I'm not fucking wrong, so you can fuck right off!

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bubba is easier, and quicker to type, and it means much the same thing.      

Edited by Witheredscrote
Ape is even quicker

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite right Albie ( if I may ). You are going to blow your cover with remarks like that. The thick cunt façade is crumbling.

Of course you may, mon ami. Just don't put spaces between the words and the brackets again.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, Punkape said:

Mr Osborne ( from Wales ) told the court they were planning to form a far-right group, adding: "We were going to call ourselves the 'Taffia'."

The trial continues....

Punkers, this Albert is getting over familiar.  I am thinking of having him bumped off by Madagascan gangsters who will dispose of him in a hand made basket. The are called the Raffia.

Edited by Witheredscrote
With thanks to Scotty & MikeD

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers, this Albert is getting over familiar.  I am thinking of having him bumped off by Madagascan gangsters who will dispose of him in a hand made basket. The are called the Raffia.

You need to be very careful .. Albert is a member of the Fab Five.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Saw this Osborne dude on BBC news earlier tonight. Call me cynical, but the BBC are having way too much fun using their big book of terrorism stock phrases to describe a white dude. Radicalised. Extremist. Whatever....

There is a smug undertone of 'look, a white guy can be a terrorist too' to the whole thing.