CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They should both settle this by both jumping in front of a Scotrail overnight sleeper to Aberdeen. 

Do you think the BBC or sky sports or ESPN will be covering this fight?

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think you should both settle this like gentlemen via the medium of dominos.

It would be better for them to fight it out in a boxing gym.

In all probability, one/both will not turn up anyway.

8190900341_8a8f939db2_o.jpg

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Children laughing...... women jeering..”go ‘ome yer daft pair of cunts”.

It's not even going to be that exciting, considering neither of us will actually turn up. Unless of course if Albert was really stupid enough to buy a train ticket, pay for overnight accommodation etc. 

Guest judgetwi

How come when wankers on here agree to meet up for a straightener they always travel by train and never drive? Is it because they might be carried off in an imaginary ambulance or is it to build up the tension as you find in any well written work of fiction?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

How come when wankers on here agree to meet up for a straightener they always travel by train and never drive? Is it because they might be carried off in an imaginary ambulance or is it to build up the tension as you find in any well written work of fiction?

I’d have to go by train....I wouldn’t want to embarrass my Chauffeur.

• Like 1

It’s now 31 hours between them since Eric and Albert last posted. Given the most either of them have ever managed between posts before is about seven minutes, you might wonder if they’re dead. But no, there they are, skulking in the shadows, probably too ashamed of their cowardice to participate.

• Like 4

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Because I can't afford a fucking car.

37 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Because I can't afford a fucking car.

I applaud your honesty, Albert. Even if it's not the truth and is actually an example of mediocre self-deprecating humour, it's still preferable to the boring ramblings of a menopausal facsimile of Jeremy Clarkson creaming over the supposed ownership of a chavtastic Audi.