CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spice girls announce new work possibility

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This is not repeat bollocks as the Spice girls have announced that they are to reunite again.

Stalwarts of the corner will know my historical hatred of these howling harridans and their piss poor attempts at pop music.

The only reason for this shower of musical shite being wheelchaired out of obscurity has got to be money.

I will tell Boots they can keep my new hearing aid. I would rather listen to my own tinnitus or an air liner taking off, they both have more nuance and talent.

The reunion must be stopped at all costs. I will set up a campaign to rid the world of these wailing witches, I will call it "halt the harpies, stop right now!"

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

The only thing is like them to re-unite for is a mass suucide (or a lesbian fist bang)

Zig a zig fucking ahh

These days more like zimmer zimm ah!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The black one's the worst.

I leave for just over a week, and I come back to find you've morphed into a quite pathetic racist demagogue, in an attempt to garner cheap likes from the EDL faction of this looney bin. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I leave for just over a week, and I come back to find you've morphed into a quite pathetic racist demagogue, in an attempt to garner cheap likes from the EDL faction of this looney bin. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You miserable fucking cunt. I'll offer you the same advice that I offered Mel B:

Lighten up.

Lol

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You miserable fucking cunt. I'll offer you the same advice that I offered Mel B:

Lighten up.

Lol

I bet you can't wait for Eddie to give you a like for this. 

I think Ginger would get it,I know she's fucking annoying but any man that wouldn't line it in that 'It's raining men' video is a poof.The northern monkey has got a decent set of baps but verbally annoying and I wouldn't touch anything that that cunt Beckham had been near.The scouse cunt can fuck off and take Baby cunt with it.Having said all that if they want to reform together on the end of my knob I'd lay back and take one for the team.I'm now off for a saturday afternoon shuffle on the strength of it,laters

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think Ginger would get it,I know she's fucking annoying but any man that wouldn't line it in that 'It's raining men' video is a poof.The northern monkey has got a decent set of baps but verbally annoying and I wouldn't touch anything that that cunt Beckham had been near.The scouse cunt can fuck off and take Baby cunt with it.Having said all that if they want to reform together on the end of my knob I'd lay back and take one for the team.I'm now off for a saturday afternoon shuffle on the strength of it,laters

There must be dozens of odd socks lying around your council flat your wife refuses to wash.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I have to agree, very weird incarnation of himself. I am not on your side fuck off.

12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is not repeat bollocks as the Spice girls have announced that they are to reunite again.

Stalwarts of the corner will know my historical hatred of these howling harridans and their piss poor attempts at pop music.

The only reason for this shower of musical shite being wheelchaired out of obscurity has got to be money.

I will tell Boots they can keep my new hearing aid. I would rather listen to my own tinnitus or an air liner taking off, they both have more nuance and talent.

The reunion must be stopped at all costs. I will set up a campaign to rid the world of these wailing witches, I will call it "halt the harpies, stop right now!"

I'm with you 100% on this vile cuntishness.

Those five slappers should be drowned in a vat of their own boiling, menopausal piss and anyone who says otherwise is a tone deaf fucking cunt.

And don't come with your 'I wouldn't mind slipping this one or that one a length'', if you're that desperate for sex, get married!

I'd rather watch 'em being ravaged by a troop of rabid baboons, fucking cunts one and all.

The sooner some cunt assassinates 'em the better it will be for society.

Fuck off!

2 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I'm with you 100% on this vile cuntishness.

Those five slappers should be drowned in a vat of their own boiling, menopausal piss and anyone who says otherwise is a tone deaf fucking cunt.

And don't come with your 'I wouldn't mind slipping this one or that one a length'', if you're that desperate for sex, get married!

I'd rather watch 'em being ravaged by a troop of rabid baboons, fucking cunts one and all.

The sooner some cunt assassinates 'em the better it will be for society.

Fuck off!

okay R

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I

`I thought when you get married the sex stops? also that's bestiality you dirty cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve

These vile slag cunts don't reunite, somebody spills a blood pentagram on the ground the cunts fucking appear.  I hope they run into Albert Ross....mass suicide done.