CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spice girls announce new work possibility

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is not repeat bollocks as the Spice girls have announced that they are to reunite again.

Stalwarts of the corner will know my historical hatred of these howling harridans and their piss poor attempts at pop music.

The only reason for this shower of musical shite being wheelchaired out of obscurity has got to be money.

I will tell Boots they can keep my new hearing aid. I would rather listen to my own tinnitus or an air liner taking off, they both have more nuance and talent.

The reunion must be stopped at all costs. I will set up a campaign to rid the world of these wailing witches, I will call it "halt the harpies, stop right now!"

I looked for ages on google images for a simple picture of 3 dogs and a black bird, any kind of avian: fuck all. You must make do with the concept.

21 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

`I thought when you get married the sex stops? also that's bestiality you dirty cunt

It would for you, you can't legally marry your sister, or your pet dog/cat/penguin whatever.

What's bestiality, your sexlife?

Guest Erroreptile404
22 hours ago, r-soles said:

I'd rather watch 'em being ravaged by a troop of rabid baboons, fucking cunts one and all.

Do u get aroused when u see women ravaged by a load of baboons?

fuck off etc

On 2/4/2018 at 6:12 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Do u get aroused when u see women ravaged by a load of baboons?

fuck off etc

There is nothing about the spice slags that could get me aroused, fuckin' corporate whores the lot of 'em.

Fuck off!

• 8 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

My monday is now fucked, the fucking screaming slags are going on tour "minus one" apparently.

Fucking no! Not again, money that's all it's about. The howling harridens will not penetrate my ears, this will go on until they are older than the rolling stones. 

I am off to boil down some lead and fill my ears with it so I can't hear the hideous racket again.

Guest Queefer
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know its annoying but Geri would have my nuts buried in her guts in an instant.The rest can either watch or fuck off.

Christian Horner loves a bit of cuckolding - it gives him wings 

4 hours ago, Alfred Noakes said:

My monday is now fucked, the fucking screaming slags are going on tour "minus one" apparently.

Fucking no! Not again, money that's all it's about. The howling harridens will not penetrate my ears, this will go on until they are older than the rolling stones. 

I am off to boil down some lead and fill my ears with it so I can't hear the hideous racket again.

Tell us what you want, what you really really want.....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1