CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Erroreptile404

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

You could have quite easily have been the bigger man by remaining silent at this point, Eric. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you've just confirmed what the membership have always feared.. that you are indeed a stupendously thick fucking idiot.

Idiot.

Classic Frank. Fucking shit, whilst still being a bit funny. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm rattled because I spent over an hour and wasted a day off work waiting for Eric.

Eric doesn't actually exist .. he's one of these cyberbot things.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Al I haven't been on top of my game for the past few years. That said, do you consider me one of the best on here?

Of course I do Frank.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You should know that several hundred 'likes' were cruelly deducted from my account for penning dead wives ditties. You may not recall the members leaderboard, but I absolutely owned it.

Will admin return them if you ask nicely? Your present posts to likes ratio is very impressive.

8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Will admin return them if you ask nicely? Your present posts to likes ratio is very impressive.

He talks shite, Albert. The leaderboard was regularly topped by myself, as you can no doubt tell from my even more impressive likes to posts ratio. 

He makes reference to being penalised for dead wife ditties, but conversely I became a site legend based upon a dead dad rap. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

I couldn't stoop that low, Al. I suppose it's a healthy score considering my awful temperament. There's one particular member - a player to the cheap seats - who actually refused to post until his 'lost' likes were reinstated. 

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

Pull yourself together, you self-pitying wanker. Fishing for complements from a certified cretin like Dross? You’re a fucking disgrace.

Please show show the certificate.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He talks shite, Albert. The leaderboard was regularly topped by myself, as you can no doubt tell from my even more impressive likes to posts ratio. 

He makes reference to being penalised for dead wife ditties, but conversely I became a site legend based upon a dead dad rap. 

I've only just started to look at posts to likes ratios, I must say Decs, yours are even more impressive, I can't even dream of emulating you.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I couldn't stoop that low, Al. I suppose it's a healthy score considering my awful temperament. There's one particular member - a player to the cheap seats - who actually refused to post until his 'lost' likes were reinstated. 

Is it possible to tell who that particular member is?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How do I find the leaderboard?

2 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I've only just started to look at posts to likes ratios, I must say Decs, yours are even more impressive, I can't even dream of emulating you.

You should have been here a few months ago when some regular poster signed out and took all his likes with him. The howls of anguish from decs and stickers could be heard from space when their likes got decimated, I don't think either of them have ever fully recovered.