CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Whitehall's

Neil

What a pair of weapons grade cunts these two are,the poncey younger one is now backtracking over a 'lewd' joke he made about the Queen a few years back saying how he very much regrets telling it.Bollocks.You're now so shit scared of the PC brigade ending your career you've regressed into sucking on mummy's tits for comfort.As for the unfunny old man,this cunt needs to succumb very soon to a slow agonising death,preferably taking his cunty little upstart with him

Fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Neil said:

What a pair of weapons grade cunts these two are,the poncey younger one is now backtracking over a 'lewd' joke he made about the Queen a few years back saying how he very much regrets telling it.Bollocks.You're now so shit scared of the PC brigade ending your career you've regressed into sucking on mummy's tits for comfort.As for the unfunny old man,this cunt needs to succumb very soon to a slow agonising death,preferably taking his cunty little upstart with him

Fuck off

I agree but I'd love to shag his bird.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jack Whitehall is a "comedian" who is as funny as pancreatic cancer. How the fuck he has been so successful is a mystery to me. It's a mystery, oh it's a mystery. I'm still searching for a clue. 

I remember those songs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jack Whitehall is a "comedian" who is as funny as pancreatic cancer. How the fuck he has been so successful is a mystery to me. It's a mystery, oh it's a mystery. I'm still searching for a clue. 

You don't give pancreatic cancer proper respect or credit, Gyps.  If the right cunt has it, then it's funny as fuck.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You don't give pancreatic cancer proper respect or credit, Gyps.  If the right cunt has it, then it's funny as fuck.  

You and that rancid fucking whore have something mikefuckingD’ish about you that makes me wild. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You and that rancid fucking whore have something mikefuckingD’ish about you that makes me wild. 

We'll keep you in the fight, Frank.  

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rat, please, stop with all of this. You’re a fatuous fucking incoherent fruitcake with a rotating avatar and nothing more. 

Whereas you frank are total dog shit. You haven't said anything funny for about 18 months. Gone are the days of your relentless attacking of newbies to sort out the wheat from the chaff and now they infest this place. 

You are 100% to blame for this. 

All you're good for is death threats a pretend cancer. 

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Looks like a pre-op ladyboy to me. Does this Whitehall cunt spend a lot of time In Thailand?

She played a sex robot in "Humans", thereby ticking all my boxes.

As it happens, she split up with Whitehall at Xmas, so we're almost certainly all in with a chance there now Except for Albert, obviously, who's a poof.

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She played a sex robot in "Humans", thereby ticking all my boxes.

As it happens, she split up with Whitehall at Xmas, so we're almost certainly all in with a chance there now Except for Albert, obviously, who's a poof.

Well, let’s face it Mr Bores, practically everyone is a trannie these days. It’s the modern way don’t you know?

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, let’s face it Mr Bores, practically everyone is a trannie these days. It’s the modern way don’t you know?

You really took that whole Frank/Kellie Maloney thing very badly, for some reason.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 04/02/2018 at 12:57 PM, Neil said:

Fuck off

I know I'm going to get slated for this, the title of this nom has an apostrophe in it. Is it a possessive apostrophe?