CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheddar Man

Cuntybaws

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cheddar Man, a 10,000 year old fossil human found in Cheddar Gorge, was apparently black as the ace of spades according to a DNA analysis which has just been released.

Can it be a coincidence that his name has "Ed" in it?

topelement.jpg

check the open corner Baws, this news has kept me awake all night, scrubbing my skin red raw in boiling water, I feel filthy, haven't stopped crying.

Who the fuck cares where or what it came from. it's just more politically correct, snowflake, bullshit, so they can slap each other on the back and fuck each other up the arse in celebration of the fact they're descended from cunts, cunts!

And the stupid pc cunts complained about the Black & White Minstrel Show, which was obviously an honest and entertaining attempt to get back to our roots.

Fuck off!

Guest judgetwi

A load of revisionist bollocks for muggy cunts. Next they’ll be coming up with evidence that he wore womens’ clothing and took it up the bumhole. I bet he was a remoaner as well.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's not even a fucking fossil. It's probably a Nigerian illegal that fell out the back of a Thatchers cider lorry on the way to Wookey Hole.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Cheddar Man" sounds like one of those awful DC super villains from the 90's. "Watch out for his radioactive smegma, Boy Wonder!"

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

"Don't worry boss, I'll coagulate the cunt with my rennet ray!"

Bravo chaps. This thread has me laughing more than all the recent shite combined. Reminds me of the heady days of 2015 when Keith was lurching around with his katana....

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bravo chaps. This thread has me laughing more than all the recent shite combined. Reminds me of the heady days of 2015 when Keith was lurching around with his katana....

I'm not sure that you're capable of judging whether something can be considered funny or not, Stubby.

I imagine that the one beer per month you drink on every third Saturday leaves you giddy as fuck and laughing hysterically for hours on end at Mrs. Brown's Boys reruns. Finally spent, you have a "naughty" babycham and rock out to your Jive Bunny mix tape until falling into a stupor at the previously unheard of hour of 8:37pm.

You fucking boring cunt.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that you're capable of judging whether something can be considered funny or not, Stubby.

I imagine that the one beer per month you drink on every third Saturday leaves you giddy as fuck and laughing hysterically for hours on end at Mrs. Brown's Boys reruns. Finally spent, you have a "naughty" babycham and rock out to your Jive Bunny mix tape until falling into a stupor at the previously unheard of hour of 8:37pm.

You fucking boring cunt.

Do you not have anything better to do? You've been bested by a Black Country refuse collector and taken an utter arse thrashing from roops. I would have thought keeping your mouth shut for a while would be wise lest some heartless cunts go in the kill. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Stupid webbed footed mong
  • Like 2

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cheddar Man, a 10,000 year old fossil human found in Cheddar Gorge, was apparently black as the ace of spades according to a DNA analysis which has just been released.

Can it be a coincidence that his name has "Ed" in it?

topelement.jpg

They're probably just easing us in for the imminent shock of scary spice returning on tv.