CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting a prescription

Jiggerycock

Sweet mother of God this takes eons and stardates!

You rock up with your prescription for clap, pox and itch (it matters not) and the pharmacy staff go into a huddle to do what, Allah only knows (re-enact the 'When shall we three meet again' Witches scene from Macbeth would be a good guess).

The bloody pills / ointment are right there in front of them, but time passes like treacle as they do their pissant little 'Pharmacist two-step', ensuring fuck all gets done very slowly.

......and then you have to confirm your address and that you are not a joyrider on the benefits turnpike and that indeed you do have to pay for your prescriptions and yes it may all only take 10 minutes, but it's 10 minutes of MY time that I'm never going to get back to do something I want to do  - so a jihad on these time-stealers!

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, colonelkurtz said:

I find the 10 minute sit and wait the perfect opportunity to be judgemental and guess the ailments of cunts being served.Maybe clap, systitis, squits,bleeding piles.Be it the smack heads scuttle , the pensioners trudge or the sports/sexual deviant injury limp , the general demeanour is usually a giveaway. 

Plus the smell. I should imagine that the Pharmacy in Caister have to fumigate the premises after Decs has picked up his quarterly supply of methadone. The place probably reeks of rotting cabbage and ditch mud.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/12/2018 at 6:29 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Sweet mother of God this takes eons and stardates!

You rock up with your prescription for clap, pox and itch (it matters not) and the pharmacy staff go into a huddle to do what, Allah only knows (re-enact the 'When shall we three meet again' Witches scene from Macbeth would be a good guess).

The bloody pills / ointment are right there in front of them, but time passes like treacle as they do their pissant little 'Pharmacist two-step', ensuring fuck all gets done very slowly.

......and then you have to confirm your address and that you are not a joyrider on the benefits turnpike and that indeed you do have to pay for your prescriptions and yes it may all only take 10 minutes, but it's 10 minutes of MY time that I'm never going to get back to do something I want to do  - so a jihad on these time-stealers!

You should consider yourself lucky they didn't begin to lecture you on how to use said intimate medications in front of a queue of other diseased cunts.  "Now then Mr. Jiggers, for this medicine to be effective you must apply it to your knob end every six hours, like clock work, else lesions and pus will form.  Also, you must inform all of your sexual partners of your condition and urge them to see their doctors at once."  The oild grans and retired school mums standing behind you would stare burning holes through your rapidly deflating body on that one.  

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, you ask one of the lazy cunts at reception to phone it through to the pharmacy, walk in next day and pick it up. How fucking hard is that?

Unless , of course, it is something very embarrassing which you don’t want the receptionist to know about. They are notorious gossips so I am told.

45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You should consider yourself lucky they didn't begin to lecture you on how to use said intimate medications in front of a queue of other diseased cunts.  "Now then Mr. Jiggers, for this medicine to be effective you must apply it to your knob end every six hours, like clock work, else lesions and pus will form.  Also, you must inform all of your sexual partners of your condition and urge them to see their doctors at once."  The oild grans and retired school mums standing behind you would stare burning holes through your rapidly deflating body on that one.  

You labour under the misapprehension I'm still in some kind of 'embarrassment closet', when in fact I'm too long in the fucking tooth for any of that old pony and trap.

I saunter up to the counter with a breezy air, slap the Vaseline down and yell, with a happy smile "My Christ the old dirt road is giving me some fearsome gyp today! Old school that is mate,- I'm amazed you still sell it. All this flavoured stuff eh? Eh? Who needs their anus smelling like a tarts windowbox, I mean I ask you?"

The fuckers run a mile.

• Like 2

On 12/02/2018 at 11:29 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Don't ever make the rookie mistake of going on methadone Tuesday (or whatever day is your own local equivalent) otherwise you'll have a very, very long time to reflect on why the underlying model of the NHS is doomed to failure.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You labour under the misapprehension I'm still in some kind of 'embarrassment closet', when in fact I'm too long in the fucking tooth for any of that old pony and trap.

I saunter up to the counter with a breezy air, slap the Vaseline down and yell, with a happy smile "My Christ the old dirt road is giving me some fearsome gyp today! Old school that is mate,- I'm amazed you still sell it. All this flavoured stuff eh? Eh? Who needs their anus smelling like a tarts windowbox, I mean I ask you?"

The fuckers run a mile.

Had I chosen to take the obvious road, and state so eloquently, the facts you have presented, I would have been guilty of presuming the worst.  It really was a no win, so I erred on the side of caution.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Freudian slip there, wizz? "Oiled grans", you filthy pervert :o

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't ever make the rookie mistake of going on methadone Tuesday (or whatever day is your own local equivalent) otherwise you'll have a very, very long time to reflect on why the underlying model of the NHS is doomed to failure.

Out of likes. And avoiding accusations of sycophancy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Freudian slip there, wizz? "Oiled grans", you filthy pervert :o

My mistake, that was supposed to be OLD grannies....you might be right on the Freudian slip, my fingers just weren't into the post at the time!  I'll sort them out at once!  

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, you ask one of the lazy cunts at reception to phone it through to the pharmacy, walk in next day and pick it up. How fucking hard is that?

Unless , of course, it is something very embarrassing which you don’t want the receptionist to know about. They are notorious gossips so I am told.

Can you get your Michael Jackson skin whitener on prescription Jewdy?

Get down baby

Lay it on me brother

...later

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut this jive bollocks and give me a like you goose stepping über cunt of the 4th Reich  

not you with this 'likes' shit as well Stubble?

I hate this bollocks and never want to see another like for as long as I rule live.

Have some Ratterands instead

• Like 1