CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Robert Deveraux

Witheredscrote

This right wing cunt is the man who instigated the rises in U.K State Pension entitlement age, whilst Permanent Secretary of the DWP. He retired last month at the age of 61, with a golden handshake of £245k, and £85k per annum. Now you, the working classes, will have to work until you are 67.  I sincerely hope this worthless sack of shit doesn't get to enjoy his retirement. Why the fuck don't you British protest a bit more?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This right wing cunt is the man who instigated the rises in U.K State Pension entitlement age, whilst Permanent Secretary of the DWP. He retired last month at the age of 61, with a golden handshake of £245k, and £85k per annum. Now you, the working classes, will have to work until you are 67.  I sincerely hope this worthless sack of shit doesn't get to enjoy his retirement. Why the fuck don't you British protest a bit more?

In answer to your last question - apathy, lethargy and the British police.

There is a school of thought which says that any cunt who gets to 67 and is actually reliant on state pension, having not made adequate personal provision in the preceding 50-odd years, is too fucking stupid to live and should immediately be wheeled to the nearest Carousel before they start further draining the welfare state. Those starving cunts in Africa don't complain that they don't have state pensions - or health care, or shelter, or water.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There is a school of thought which says that any cunt who gets to 67 and is actually reliant on state pension, having not made adequate personal provision in the preceding 50-odd years, is too fucking stupid to live and should immediately be wheeled to the nearest Carousel before they start further draining the welfare state. Those starving cunts in Africa don't complain that they don't have state pensions - or health care, or shelter, or water.

How do you know they don't. Have you been there and asked them. Do you speak Swahili. If you have been, was it when you were working for Oxfam? lol, fuck off, and vivre

Edited by Witheredscrote
God bless Punkers, I miss him

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

He's got a French sounding name .. the cunts caught me anyway as I did not get the state pension until I was 62 years and one month old :(

The cunt is a fucking ginger, the name is very common in Wexford, and was carried over from Wales. The French disowned the Deveraux about 900 years ago. This cunt is probably a cousin of Proper.

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The cunt is a fucking ginger, the name is very common in Wexford, and was carried over from Wales. The French disowned the Deveraux about 900 years ago. This cunt is probably a cousin of Proper.

Do you remember Proper's "brother"?

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Us Brits have a long tradition of brown nosing when it comes to the rich and famous . God forbid we start acting like johnny foreigner and get all uppity and actually physically protest about this kind of thing . Besides we have an endless supply of shite tv "talent" shows , cheap booze , celebrity mags to keep the customer satisfied  .. what's not to like . Not forgetting the prospect of a future  PM who will make us regard the past 7-8 years as the good times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No they don't complain,especially when a pension fund aided truck full of food and clothes turn up,those cunts have always ponced off us and we should tell them to get fucked.The only thing we should be sending them is contraceptives and body bags..........and fly traps

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good one Scrotal. I hope he gets ass fucked by a band of marauding guerrillas from the local zoo

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

No they don't complain,especially when a pension fund aided truck full of food and clothes turn up,those cunts have always ponced off us and we should tell them to get fucked.The only thing we should be sending them is contraceptives and body bags..........and fly traps

AND what thanks do the aid workers get, none, that's the answer.  Then they have the audacity to accuse these fine people of sexual abuse. No such thing as a free lunch, in my book.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

We do protest. If you stick your head out of a window and if the wind is in the right direction, all you'll hear is "tutting". 

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What are you on about, 'protest a bit more'?

I just went 'tut'!

You surely don't expect the nuclear option of a letter to my local newspaper for such a piffling issue do you?

Guest judgetwi

Did you know that there’s a government website where you put in your Nat Ins number and it tells you the exact date they start paying your State Pension?

If you are under 50 don’t bother. It just says.....” You are having a fucking laugh mate.”

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You surely don't expect the nuclear option of a letter to my local newspaper for such a piffling issue do you?

I wrote to The Times expressing my "tutting", I signed it as "Angry and Pissed Off of cuntscorner.com", they haven't printed it yet . . . . . . . . . . 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
32 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I wrote to The Times expressing my "tutting", I signed it as "Angry and Pissed Off of cuntscorner.com", they haven't printed it yet . . . . . . . . . . 

If it's anything like the shit you type on here it's hardly surprising they won't print it. Presumably your scrawly letter sent to the BBC many years ago got you a Jim'll Fix It badge. Sir James knew a vulnerable spastic when he saw one.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If it's anything like the shit you type on here it's hardly surprising they won't print it. Presumably your scrawly letter sent to the BBC many years ago got you a Jim'll Fix It badge. Sir James knew a vulnerable spastic when he saw one.

That's you added to my list.