CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Billy Graham

Cuntybaws

On 21/02/2018 at 13:36, Cuntybaws said:

He's burning in hell now, I hope. Did you know he was a very keen golfer?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/16/article-2725752-2090F1C300000578-76_634x493.jpg

Old Cliff is looking more like Billy Jean King everyday.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/08/16/article-2725752-2090F1C300000578-76_634x493.jpg

On 21/02/2018 at 14:00, judgetwi said:

Fucking old fraud.

He doesn’t look too happy to be sitting next to that poof. Not a very Christian attitude if you ask me.

More of a fraud than you think, Judy. Take a moment to ponder his circle of friends, and I'd be happy to wager heavily that more skeletons will fall out of his closet post death than the amount of Tennants Super can's in your recycling bin... 

• Like 2

On 21/02/2018 at 14:00, judgetwi said:

Not a very Christian attitude if you ask me.

I wouldn't ever ask you about Christian attitudes, what with you being a Torah worshipping, Christ killing fat cunt whose idea of charity consists of throwing dog ends at encaged Palestinian "terrorists".

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't ever ask you about Christian attitudes, what with you being a Torah worshipping, Christ killing fat cunt whose idea of charity consists of throwing dog ends at encaged Palestinian "terrorists".

There are easier ways of burning the fuckers, brainbox.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I doubt your lot would stretch to some sort of industrial scale of incinerating them in ovens. Say what you like about the Nazis, but they weren't tight.

Oh, I can say what I like about the Nazis? That’s very magnanimous of you but I doubt that The Roopsfuhrer would agree.

We’ll have to see won’t we? Would you be terribly offended if I said you are talking like a knob?

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Robes, golden coaches, colourful rituals with men in tights; you can see they might like it. And ring-kissing.

I wonder how they'll deal with pronouns: Ze Majesty sounds a bit... foreign.

How dare you! Foreign indeed. The British public would never allow a foreigner as monarch….. By foreign I don’t mean German, Dutch, French,  Danish etc. etc.