CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don’t Offer To Remove Their Shoes

Ape™️

Guest King Rollo
2 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I suspect he'd wet his black bush market jeans with excitement at the prospect of selling your proposed slippers.

Blackbushe market closed down

On 25/02/2018 at 5:48 PM, Gronda Gronda said:

If you are invited to someones house, there are pairs of shoes near the door, and everyone else is shoeless, then it is courteous to take yours off.

You're being obtuse.  Focus on next Sundays trading at your local Tower Hamlets bric-a-brac market, and get those bootleg CDs sold.

If your shoes are clean why on earth would you take them off ? 

More pertinently why would anyone ask you to remove them ?

This nonsense is derived from working class people being over protective of their newly installed cheap and gaudy carpet.....”Oh look Bert and I have a carpet ! take your shoes off before it’s ruined”.

In a nutshell if you are asked to remove your shoes before going into a house your host is a peasant  or nouveau riche.If you ask whether you should remove your shoes you’re a peasant yourself.

Fuck off.

Just to add to the debate, a 2015 study from the University of Houston found that 26.4% of outdoor shoes carried Clostridium difficile and 40.4% carried Listeria monocytogenes

I guess it’s up to the householder. That said, being asked to remove my shoes might determine how long I choose to stay in some places. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The nonsense is derived from working class people being over protective of their newly installed cheap and gaudy carpet.....”Oh look Bert and I have a carpet ! take your shoes off before it’s ruined”.

In a nutshell if you are asked to remove your shoes before going into a house your host is a peasant  or nouveau riche.If you ask whether you should remove your shoes you’re a peasant yourself.

Fuck off.

There's no need to be rude.

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The nonsense is derived from working class people being over protective of their newly installed cheap and gaudy carpet.....”Oh look Bert and I have a carpet ! take your shoes off before it’s ruined”.

Fuck off.

You really are a repetitive, predictable, tiresome, deluded and thoroughly stupid fucking wanker. 

Unless I have a reason to think that my footwear could be caked in mud I don't usually offer to remove it,  my shoes are normally clean and anyway, what's the doormat for? 

I'd also like to skewer the eyes out of the thick fuckers who ask you to take off your shoes "because we have a white carpet". Why the fuck does anyone have a fucking white carpet? Didn't they realise when they were in the carpet shop that people might occasionally walk on it? And worse still are these bastards who have a stash of used slippers by the front door to replace the shoes you're supposed to be removing. If any cunt thinks I'm putting my feet in those they can fuck right off. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape said:

I always remove my shoes in other people’s houses. No telling what’s on them. In the real world, as opposed to your made up one, it’s common courtesy. Now, fuck off.

Hopefully the poor cunts houses you visit don't mind the smell of cheese, i can see them now, guessing if the smell of cheese is coming from your club feet or your unwashed cock.

5 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

No, as i have said, shoes with mud and Shit on them are removed in my household, you have lost this one already and i haven't broke sweat, can't you read  ?

What about shoes that are wet? Or shoes with grass on them? What procedures do you use to determine whether or not to remove shoes? How muddy or shitty must they be before they are deemed dirty? It’s easy for me - I just take mine off regardless. Cretin.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

What about shoes that are wet? Or shoes with grass on them? What procedures do you use to determine whether or not to remove shoes? How muddy or shitty must they be before they are deemed dirty? It’s easy for me - I just take mine off regardless. Cretin.

Who's upset now, you gonna cry, you little puddle of Lady P's piss.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re being hammered here Ape..

As soon as the nomination went up you were going to be shredded......

You stupid wanker.

9 hours ago, King Rollo said:

We have stone floors in the castle and servants to clean them ... Feel free to keep your boots on!

I will be round soon with Tarzan's head, you can mount it on a spike at the front of your castle and in return, all i ask is for a couple of those wild viking bitches to do terrible things to me. Better still, do you have any nuns  ?

5 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I will be round soon with Tarzan's head, you can mount it on a spike at the front of your castle and in return, all i ask is for a couple of those wild viking bitches to do terrible things to me. Better still, do you have any nuns  ?

Have you designed a special weapon called the “Head Off”?

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, scotty said:

Unless I have a reason to think that my footwear could be caked in mud I don't usually offer to remove it,  my shoes are normally clean and anyway, what's the doormat for? 

I'd also like to skewer the eyes out of the thick fuckers who ask you to take off your shoes "because we have a white carpet". Why the fuck does anyone have a fucking white carpet? Didn't they realise when they were in the carpet shop that people might occasionally walk on it? And worse still are these bastards who have a stash of used slippers by the front door to replace the shoes you're supposed to be removing. If any cunt thinks I'm putting my feet in those they can fuck right off. 

I opted for a white carpet over the red floral one my wife wanted scotty.

I tend to find that certain types of stains will not be visible on a white carpet thus eliminating the need for any embarrassing questions or extensive scrubbing whilst she is out.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I opted for a white carpet over the red floral one my wife wanted scotty.

I tend to find that certain types of stains will not be visible on a white carpet thus eliminating the need for any embarrassing questions or extensive scrubbing whilst she is out.

With matching curtains, no doubt?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Ape said:

Some people have wooden floors, some have carpet, some have tiles. Every household is different and has its own “rules” about whether or not shoes come off at the door - it’s personal choice. However, cunts entering any house other than their own should, as a common fucking courtesy, offer to remove their shoes at the door. The only possible exception would be when entering someone like Drew’s house, where the compacted soil floors are far dirtier than outside.

Fuck off.

Drew's house would be a mess with high heels.