CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that get run over by large vehicles.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I was once in the front cab of a Class 87 when it hit a cow.

Where were you? What ELR and mileage, up or down road?

Guest Lady Penelope

Some puftas have just cancelled a model train exhibition that was to take place at Preston next Saturday because of the forecast bad weather and the risk to exhibitors and visitors. They are all a load of puffs and fairies .. what the fuck do you expect in Preston .. Good Fucking Weather?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Some puftas have just cancelled a model train exhibition that was to take place at Preston next Saturday because of the forecast bad weather and the risk to exhibitors and visitors. They are all a load of puffs and fairies .. what the fuck do you expect in Preston .. Good Fucking Weather?

This is a joke right? Model trains cancelled due to bad weather? I’m not buying this made up shit.

You’ll be telling us next that Catweazle Corbyn has sold his arse to the EU.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This is a joke right? Model trains cancelled due to bad weather? I’m not buying this made up shit.

Can you imagine the problems that a sycamore leaf would cause on n gauge track?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

He might well have sold his arse .... he has today appointed a transsexual model to an advisory group. This is beyond fucking parody.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

He might well have sold his arse .... he has today appointed a transsexual model to an advisory group. This is beyond fucking parody.

Our Jeremy has always had a thing for black women with, er, balls.

Munroe Bergdorf was hired by L'Oreal then fired a few days later when previous comments that all white people are racist came to light. Yes, going to fit right in at Labour this one...

Untitled_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqo_dwN7LdBtD

On 26/02/2018 at 8:20 AM, Lady Penelope said:

You don't hear much these days of those ghastly kind of accidents where a trunnion collapses and a lurry's wheel rolls off along the middle lane of the M42 killing hundreds of people in its wake. Are trunnions less prone to failure these days?

What the fuck is a trunnion? 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet that made Lord Halifax swear 

It made the driver swear .. he said "what the fuck is that?". I replied "I think that it is a cow!" .. THUD!  DONG! .. We were doing 75mph.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Munroe Bergdorf was hired by L'Oreal then fired a few days later when previous comments that all white people are racist came to light. Yes, going to fit right in at Labour this one...

outrageous, next thing you know they will be allowing  darkies into parliament.  

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What about Black Rod, smashing the back doors in with his massive ceremonial stick?

Forget about that , the new Black Rod is a woman.......Sarah  Clarke. A real woman, not a tranny as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Excuse me for being slow on the uptake, but that's a fucking bloke?