CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roger Bannister

Guest Couldn't give a shit

On 4 March 2018 at 11:28 AM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Never won an Olympic Medal. Total failure.

Bollocks. He was an amateur in a truly amateur age- shit track, shoes, training and most importantly shit diet. He was lucky that he was made genetically to be able to sustain a high rate of work and speed endurance over this relatively short distance. When I run distance events up to half marathon I always try to maintain 7 min mile pace until the last few where I try to find a pace maker of my own to drag me over the line. I suspect the only running you do is to the front door, pulling up your spunk encrusted pants, for the pizza delivery?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 05/03/2018 at 3:01 PM, Bubba C said:

Ding every time, I admired the weird little multi-quoting sadist. 

Who? 

Fucking don’t know about this to be honest. It’s one quote away from a multi quote. It’s like you’ve built your kestrel-apiary, but amazon have yet to deliver unto ye, the kestrel, but it seems to be in the post.

One reference per post you cunt.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking don’t know about this to be honest. It’s one quote away from a multi quote. It’s like you’ve built your kestrel-apiary, but amazon have yet to deliver unto ye, the kestrel, but it seems to be in the post.

One reference per post you cunt.

You wind your chubby neck in, mon frere. I shall post in whatever way I deem suitable, you canary-tied, irn bru guzzling wedge. 

In this instance, it was hilarious, deal with it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You wind your chubby neck in, mon frere. I shall post in whatever way I deem suitable, you canary-tied, irn bru guzzling wedge. 

In this instance, it was hilarious, deal with it. 

Idiot, an apiary accommodates bees, not kestrae, and I’m sure that’s correct. Got you. Who’s the cunt now?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, ratcum said:

imagine if he'd actually rogered a banister?

Well these Oxbridge toff types probably would, wouldn't they?

Fucking ingenious play on words. Slagg 

On 06/03/2018 at 4:39 PM, Wolfie said:

I bet this didn't take you very long to upload. It never does when you drag it directly from your computer's desktop.

It was scanned from the original you keep in your wallet!

(don't worry, I won't tell anybody;-))