CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roger Bannister

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just now, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Of course, I posted with the sole intent of provoking you into resurrecting an 8 month old nom. Stop being a saddo. 

4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Of course, I posted with the sole intent of provoking you into resurrecting an 8 month old nom. Stop being a saddo. 

Ok then - indulge me by expanding on your lazy, unimaginative nomination, and explaining why he was a “total failure”. His place in history was made by being the first man to run a sub- 4 minute mile. In every sport or activity there will always be people who are first to break some kind of barrier, be it physical or temporal. Are they all cunts too? 

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ok then - indulge me by expanding on your lazy, unimaginative nomination, and explaining why he was a “total failure”. His place in history was made by being the first man to run a sub- 4 minute mile. In every sport or activity there will always be people who are first to break some kind of barrier, be it physical or temporal. Are they all cunts too? 

Perhaps Bannister might have been quicker if he had taken his shoes off to run his races....

56 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Never won an Olympic Medal. Total failure.

Yeah - if only he'd been like Tom Daley and won 2 Olympic Bronze Medals in a minority sport, they'd have rolled out the red carpet for him, given him his own TV series and all the crystal meth and anabolic steroids he'd have wanted.

Oh that we are all such failures.

Guest DrCunt
44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you think he'd have run quicker if you were chasing him with a 12" rubber cock in your hand?

It's more likely that he'd have been chasing him with a real 2" cock in his hand.

25 minutes ago, Ape said:

A record that stood for a total of 46 days so it wasn't like he was the Usain Bolt of his day. 

You seem rather upset about my post, can I ask, are you always this sensitive or just a raving arse bandit?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Do you think he'd have run quicker if you were chasing him with a 12" rubber cock in your hand?

You might be onto something there. Do you reckon the men's relay team would be faster using it as a baton?

Serious question time.

Ding, Snatch and Manky appear to have fucked off for good. Does anybody miss them, and if so, which one would you like to see return the most?

As much as it makes me feel physically fucking sick, my vote would go to Ding. 

I genuinely hope that Snatch is dead.

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A fucking stupid thing to say. British athletes rarely won anything in those days because they were true amateurs, no sponsorship, no lottery money. They had to compete against athletes from the likes of USA (all “students”) and the Eastern Bloc (all “soldiers”and “instructors” and even back then probably drugged up to the eyeballs)

Poofs know nothing about sport .

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Serious question time.

Ding, Snatch and Manky appear to have fucked off for good. Does anybody miss them, and if so, which one would you like to see return the most?

Nobgobbler, Gong and Deebom are all MIA too.

Guest Lady Penelope
51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Serious question time.

Manky is in Strangeways.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A fucking stupid thing to say. British athletes rarely won anything in those days because they were true amateurs, no sponsorship, no lottery money. They had to compete against athletes from the likes of USA (all “students”) and the Eastern Bloc (all “soldiers”and “instructors” and even back then probably drugged up to the eyeballs)

Poofs know nothing about sport .

Apart from football!GettyImages-98512620-e1488897851472-a.jp

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Serious question time.

Ding every time, I admired the weird little multi-quoting sadist. 

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobgobbler, Gong and Deebom are all MIA too.

Who? 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/03/2018 at 11:28 AM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Whats all this rogered banister stuff?

4 hours ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

Whats all this rogered banister stuff?

It's what happens when you take the quickest route down a flight of stairs.