CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

22 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Chortling to death Rats, to fucking death....

I'm just watching that multiple Oscar winning flick, The Shape of Water, it's pretty good. It prompts me to imagine what might emerge as a result of inseminating an oversized haddock sluice with radioactive spunk. On the other hand, maybe I just wanted to shoehorn "haddock sluice" into a conversation.

Either way, job done.

every now and then The Corner has a dazzling night Trumpton

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Spotts had to check back, then said he only deleted it because they were poofs, no other reason. Are you ok with that?

Less botting... more chuffing... that’s what I always say. In fact, I say lots of things but they’re almost always total bollocks. The pic wasn't Deleted in anger but out of prudence.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, cuntspotter said:

Less botting... more chuffing... that’s what I always say. In fact, I say lots of things but they’re almost always total bollocks. The pic wasn't Deleted in anger but out of prudence.

Reported.  Repetitive.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, you lazy fucking cunt, you haven't nominated anything since January.

Give me a rib tickling zinger tout fucking suite before I die of boredom.

There isn’t that much funny yet unnominated in the world, as evidenced by the absolute spunk that certain cunts nominate maybe thrice daily. 

But. Actually one has occurred to me. Hang tight bby.

26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

So if it didn't show the footballers face it would be ok then? Just asking :D

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Bastards, bastards...you’re all bastards!

Reported, for involving my family. Contrary to numerous reports, my mother and father were well acquainted even before my conception.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Reported, for involving my family. Contrary to numerous reports, my mother and father were well acquainted even before my conception.

Grew up in same house probably.

lol

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's still artificially applied, not a natural shadow. That's what I meant.

It does look slightly suspicious and edited doesn't it. Although you can see her ginger locks and body in the reflection of the window so who knows.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would have thought yours would hang his head in shame for begetting a stalker son who can't handle rejection...

Wolfie, Roops...it's with a sad heart I must say this...Reported!

Both of you, for involving family members!  

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm totally useless when it comes to technology. That proves nothing. The black bit is still there. Do it again with just the nip covered and we'll believe you.

It pains me to say it, but I am of the opinion only the nipple has been artificially blackened. As you can see from the reflection on the glass door, the flash is above and in line with the piece of string dangling from Roops' gash, and thus at an ideal angle to create shadow underneath the remainder of her pale, spotty chassis. Also, the remaining line of the 'penned' shadow isn't straight, which suggests it is following the natural contours of the sofa's cover.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It pains me to say it, but I am of the opinion only the nipple has been artificially blackened. As you can see from the reflection on the glass door, the flash is above and in line with the piece of string dangling from Roops' gash, and thus at an ideal angle to create shadow underneath the remainder of her pale, spotty chassis. Also, the remaining line of the 'penned' shadow isn't straight, which suggests it is following the natural contours of the sofa's cover.

Jesus Christ, you benders all arguing about shadows... any red bloodied male would have a go of that!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bertie, you have painstakingly responded to every thread, making your name the one most seen.  Fuck off out of the little bedsit, and do something!  I don't care if you rob an ATM at knife point, just do fucking something, you bone idle, workshy, benefit stealing, oxygen wasting stupid fucking cunt!  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Jesus Christ, you benders all arguing about shadows... any red bloodied male would have a go of that!

Neil would, after eating the mouse.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bertie, you have painstakingly responded to every thread, making your name the one most seen.  Fuck off out of the little bedsit, and do something!  I don't care if you rob an ATM at knife point, just do fucking something, you bone idle, workshy, benefit stealing, oxygen wasting stupid fucking cunt!  

I wholeheartedly agree wiz; this turd of a human must have a pathetic life and I feel we're just making it worse for him. He needs to live his life not waste it. I hear "golf" is a great hobby to get you out the house