CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Allah is gay

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi

Can’t believe this nom is still here.

Still, if it results in the Spunkmonkey getting an IED up his bumhole , insh’allah , then who can complain?

I would like to take this opportunity to distance myself from this disgraceful example of racist and fascist propaganda. It’s well known that I have many good friends amongst followers of the peaceful religion......especially the taxi drivers!

Die soon Infidels!

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

This expression is being thrown around on various social media.

It’s provoking and some would argue.....funny.

# Allah is gay

Can be found on Twitter.

lol.

Alan’s snackbar!!!   

1 minute ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Allah rode a pony to the moon and cut it in half with his sword, he also deflowered his 9 year old wife, what a man.. 

You're taking about the average paddy there, especially after the 10th can of special brew. They'll be getting used to a few followers of Islam over there in the next few years. About 3 million or so.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're taking about the average paddy there, especially after the 10th can of special brew. They'll be getting used to a few followers of Islam over there in the next few years. About 3 million or so.

He'll be pissed off when the Guinness factory is closed down and turned into a mosque.

Jesus is seen as a prophet in the Muslim religion so this leaves us with the distinct possibility  that Allah and the Christian God are one and the same.

So by that logic the God you follow loves a bit of cock himself, what you think about that Punkers?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Jesus is seen as a prophet in the Muslim religion so this leaves us with the distinct possibility  that Allah and the Christian God our one and the same.

So by that logic the God you follow loves a bit of cock himself, what you think about that Punkers?

He is also likely to be Ra the Egyptian sun god

http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/ra.html

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yer so easy to get to glass jaw ..if you were a woman you'd have 30 kids of various hues by now 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer so easy to get to glass jaw ..if you were a woman you'd have 30 kids of various hues by now 

Panzerknacker 

Stub's is a woman Panzer, and guess what?

14 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

He is also likely to be Ra the Egyptian sun god

http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/ra.html

There are many attributes  all Gods and deitys have in common ,rebirth, miracles, dates all centred around astrology  you name it but there is one thing one hundred percent of them share and it's that its all a load of bollocks.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

There are many attributes  all Gods and deitys have in common ,rebirth, miracles, dates all centred around astrology  you name it but there is one thing one hundred percent of them share and it's that its all   a load of bollocks.

Our ancestors arrived on a bin lorry from  Betelgeuse 6022 years ago.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

This expression is being thrown around on various social media.

It’s provoking and some would argue.....funny.

# Allah is gay

Can be found on Twitter.

lol.

Have you nothing better to do with your life than post utter fucking drivel like this? You really are a complete fucking wanker.

I would have thought it should read Allah was gay, unless some cunts think he is still alive, if he actually existed in the first place. 

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Can’t believe this nom is still here.

Still, if it results in the Spunkmonkey getting an IED up his bumhole , insh’allah , then who can complain?

I would like to take this opportunity to distance myself from this disgraceful example of racist and fascist propaganda. It’s well known that I have many good friends amongst followers of the peaceful religion......especially the taxi drivers!

Die soon Infidels!

Why wouldn't this nom still be here? Racist? Perhaps, if cunt was a race.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should elaborate more on your own personal and daily living activities...they provide endless amusement for board users.....

lol.

Listen punkers you're  onto a winner here  don't  decend into tropes of your character that will derail the whole chat or I will put you into my compacter on the lorry, have you left  your recycling out?

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Jesus is seen as a prophet in the Muslim religion so this leaves us with the distinct possibility  that Allah and the Christian God our one and the same.

Mohammed was a chancer, he was like many of these types who set up religious cults based on mainstream religions, he formed an army and through violent invasions spread his cult.