CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Dec.....it would be great to every now and then get a Nom out of you.   I know it’s hard for you what with Mrs Dec leaving you for that Phillipino ladyboy and taking your kids but leaving you with the brown one.  It must be cramped above the kebab shop.   But if you can spare us all a little bit of time, please do join in.

you massive boring cunt.

I nominate more than the majority, actually, and when I do they are well received, unlike your shit which results in you getting a battering for page after page.

I don't just knock out the first shit that comes into my head after reading the Daily Express, which is obviously your issue. I would also say that at least 50% of your drivel is repeat bollocks that has been done better by someone else, like this very nom itself.

Quality over quantity, you thick fucking cunt.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I nominate more than the majority, actually, and when I do they are well received, unlike your shit which results in you getting a battering for page after page.

I don't just knock out the first shit that comes into my head after reading the Daily Express, which is obviously your issue. I would also say that at least 50% of your drivel is repeat bollocks that has been done better by someone else, like this very nom itself.

I wager you are in a foul mood this morning, hung over, and looking at your CC profile to remind yourself who you are. It's not MC's fault that your breath smells like Bubba's pants, and you didn't get the shag you were promised. No need to take it out on him.  Vivre.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reaction obtained. 

Guest King Rollo
On 3/31/2018 at 9:07 AM, Witheredscrote said:

I wager you are in a foul mood this morning, hung over, and looking at your CC profile to remind yourself who you are. It's not MC's fault that your breath smells like Bubba's pants, and you didn't get the shag you were promised. No need to take it out on him.  Vivre.

You said in the open corner that the "dying Frank's" breath smelled like Bubba's pants.  Do you  have some kind of fixation with Bubba's pants?

On 30/03/2018 at 2:55 PM, Decimus said:

It's a bank holiday so I imagine that R-Soles' spastic hostel is running on skeleton staff. They can't be expected to change his nappy and read and relay posts to him.

I was sunning myself in the South of France, even though I fuckin' hate the EU twats, they're good for serving the English abroad, fuck 'em, and you, hope you were happy spending your Wank Holiday in your usual back-slapping, arse-licking, cluster fuck on CC, wish you were here (not really, you're all cunts!)

1 hour ago, r-soles said:

I was sunning myself in the South of France, even though I fuckin' hate the EU twats, they're good for serving the English abroad, fuck 'em, and you, hope you were happy spending your Wank Holiday in your usual back-slapping, arse-licking, cluster fuck on CC, wish you were here (not really, you're all cunts!)

Lovely weather here in mid France.   Norfolk is on flood alert today, after a very wet Easter.  How I fucking laughed.

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

You should've gone on a road trip with Withers.

In the highly unlikely scenario that you didnt bore each other to death, you could've done us all a favour and popped over the border to Dignitas.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should've gone on a road trip with Withers.

In the highly unlikely scenario that you didnt bore each other to death, you could've done us all a favour and popped over the border to Dignitas.

As our resident dog lover, couldn't we just get the pair put down instead.

6 hours ago, r-soles said:

While I hope the French tourist touts took advantage of your stupidity and proved a match for your rudeness, don't you think your time was better spent nominating yourself on the CC 'Thick As Fucking Pig Shit' thread?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I hope the French tourist touts took advantage of your stupidity and proved a match for your rudeness, don't you think your time was better spent nominating yourself on the CC 'Thick As Fucking Pig Shit' thread?

I beat the thick twat to that.

7 hours ago, Snowflake said:

As our resident dog lover, couldn't we just get the pair put down instead.

All well and good flake, but think of the sad geese he'd leave behind. Albeit traumatised from years of being chased, netted, then fucked senseless, but they'd probably miss the witty conversation. In English 

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Obviously not, you cunt. Fuck off!

On 3/30/2018 at 10:48 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

"paid almost as much as a bloke"? Fuck me, you need to get out of there pretty smartish. They'll be making bumming compulsory next, you mark my words. 

Just spent all day with HR.  Bumming is compulsory.  Stubby works in arse gaping department. 

Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just spent all day with HR.  Bumming is compulsory.  Stubby works in arse gaping department. 

You work in the dick sucking gloryhole department yeah?

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

You work in the dick sucking gloryhole department yeah?

You appear to know way too much about that particular past time for my liking.  You could win a drinking competition with Soft Cell.

look it up.

fuckwit.

Edited by N/A

Guest Erroreptile404
20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You appear to know way too much about that particular past time for my liking.  You could win a drinking competition with Soft Cell.

look it up.

fuckwit.

Soft Cell were/are a great band. It was the 80s everyone was androgynous. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'm curious as to what was edited on MC's post by Mrs roops.

You know that feeling when you wake up from a dream, and you’ve got something incredibly important and profound you need to say?

So you sit bolt upright, shake the missus and a load of incomprehensible bile rapidly spews out, eventually slowing down until you realise it’s just your sleepy synapses misfiring.

That’s the cognitive level at which MCs brain functions when running at peak levels. I can assure you it was a badly punctuated, grammatically abhorrent and deranged load of fucking bollocks.

On 04/04/2018 at 8:00 AM, Wolfie said:

Don't worry – several others, including me, unsurprisingly, have already recommended you on numerous occasions.

That would be a cluster-fuck to savour, you and your arse-licking chums actually agreeing on something, blue moon, pigs might fly etc.

Fuck you and the dog you rode in on.CUNT!

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

That would be a cluster-fuck to savour, you and your arse-licking chums actually agreeing on something, blue moon, pigs might fly etc.

Fuck you and the dog you rode in on.CUNT!

Does your large circle of friends who own dogs and have children also think you behave like a whingeing old fanny whose mental state has gone full-circle back to its teenage years?