CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death after Life.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Monumental cunt, I think the majority of the puntership now realise that you are a fraud and a fantasist. I have no issue with this as this is not against the rules so please continue to enlighten us with more tales on how you outsmart canny hedge fund managers. Its highly amusing, if a little cringeworthy. I do have a problem in editing four overtly racist posts and with the way you insist on bending and breaking rule 12. For the next 28 days you are now my bitch.

28 Days, wow that's Harsh.  Poor MC was just getting into his stride and was due to go full spacker supernova in 3 to 4 days at best. I was kind of looking forward to seeing his inevitable implosion in a great burst of bright ultraspackery.  

Can you not review the judgement.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

28 Days, wow that's Harsh.  Poor MC was just getting into his stride and was due to go full spacker supernova in 3 to 4 days at best. I was kind of looking forward to seeing his inevitable implosion in a great burst of bright ultraspackery.  

Full spacker supernova is his normal level, anything beyond this would probably be approaching EDL levels of thickness and likely to get this site flagged up to the 'thorities and shut down.

I imagine MC as a real life version of Alf Garnet forced to dwell amongst those he distrusts and can't relate to so he can happily blame these dusky skinned invaders (3rd generation) for his pathetic fucking waste of a life. His made up life of living in the Cotswolds, being an expert hedge fund manager and taking his imaginary Aussie enemies to the cleaners is clearly his way of coping and we're the only cunts he can tell it to. And none of of buy it or give a fuck.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Full spacker supernova is his normal level, anything beyond this would probably be approaching EDL levels of thickness and likely to get this site flagged up to the 'thorities and shut down.

I imagine MC as a real life version of Alf Garnet forced to dwell amongst those he distrusts and can't relate to so he can happily blame these dusky skinned invaders (3rd generation) for his pathetic fucking waste of a life. His made up life of living in the Cotswolds, being an expert hedge fund manager and taking his imaginary Aussie enemies to the cleaners is clearly his way of coping and we're the only cunts he can tell it to. And none of of buy it or give a fuck.

Despite being caught in the rough, Rory Mcilroy has pulled back several strokes today Stub.

The dorty dorrty feckin bastard to be sure

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Superb. 

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Oh, I wouldn’t get too downhearted about MC being absent for 28 days - We’ve got Jazz to entertain us now.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 04/04/2018 at 7:46 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I'll go when You go ;)

Who the fuck is Albert. A Newbie Twat or a Multi Trosser?

I'm Albert.

On 05/04/2018 at 5:10 PM, Miss Penelope said:

Poor Rollo  and Wolfie only know 'women' from looking at chicks with dicks mags 

And that cunt Eric TosserRightCuntMan.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

You look slightly odd. 

You haven't seen anything yet Eavens. The little spastic has been back 5 minutes and Pen is already 'auto liking' his posts, he's started namedropping me already, and before long he'll be boring the rest of the membership into quitting the site. The tedious little granny obsessed freak.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You haven't seen anything yet Eavens. The little spastic has been back 5 minutes and Pen is already 'auto liking' his posts, he's started namedropping me already, and before long he'll be boring the rest of the membership into quitting the site. The tedious little granny obsessed freak.

Well, he certainly gives one the impression of being somewhat, I dunno, freakish for want of a word. His face don't look right to me at all Eric. There's been others like him before and they've all been freaks too.  Perhaps he's foreign. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, he certainly gives one the impression of being somewhat, I dunno, freakish for want of a word. His face don't look right to me at all Eric. There's been others like him before and they've all been freaks too.  Perhaps he's foreign. 

Be careful 'eavens I'm already autoliking Albert's posts.

35 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You look slightly odd. 

Thank you. By the way, I've awarded you the mystery prize for stating the bleedin' obvious.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wrong again the King of your Bus Shelter. I've been back for nearly 24 hours. Also, how little is your "little"? As it's comparative. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest N/A
On 4/8/2018 at 9:45 AM, Mrs Roops said:

@Monumental cunt, I think the majority of the puntership now realise that you are a fraud and a fantasist. I have no issue with this as this is not against the rules so please continue to enlighten us with more tales on how you outsmart canny hedge fund managers. Its highly amusing, if a little cringeworthy. I do have a problem in editing four overtly racist posts and with the way you insist on bending and breaking rule 12. For the next 28 days you are now my bitch.

Roops you are a cunt

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops you are a cunt

welcome back MC, that's the spirit, ease yourself back in quietly without attracting too much attention.  

Guest N/A
21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

welcome back MC, that's the spirit, ease yourself back in quietly without attracting too much attention.  

It wouldn’t be me without a grand entrance.   Rather understated I thought.