CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yesterday I received a 'phone call to inform me that there were two black people sitting outside the tabac, drinking coffee.  I was intrigued, so strolled up to take a look. They had drawn quite a crowd of locals. They seemed a little niggled when the cameras came out, but there was no open hostility. We French are very tolerant.

I take it was a typo error. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

In the current climate of political correctness, I wonder what Boy Scouts use to secure their neck scarf thingies?

A Scoutmasters cock-ring? 

Guest 'eavensabove

It's a catastrophe. I mean at least E.T. fucked off home...   Going by the news, the Windrush tribe have all had a stay of execution.  They are all to be granted British Citizenship.  Upon hearing todays announcement all other jabookies are now awaiting their own 'Get In For Free' certificate through the post. 

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Trust that fat leftie cunt Diane to get in the picture, why is she running in a cardboard box?

She had to run in disguise. She thought she could just turn up with her race card.

PicsArt_04-23-11_03_27.jpg.2fbfe81f50e4157e18f37978ac106013.jpg

On 4/17/2018 at 9:40 AM, cuntspotter said:

Just down the lane from me is an Asian chap... Pakistani Moslem. Has the local post office and mini mart.. employs mum’s off the estate. Visits the old ladies locally with his wife...clears their paths of snow. What a fucking smashing bloke he is. Not a cunt in any way shape or form. Who is a cunt? The useless fucker who droned on in the pub about the usual uninformed xenophobic shite whilst targeting the good neighbour for some rather unimaginative but nasty and spiteful invective. I (helpfully) pointed out that Mr Mouth hadn’t worked in 25 years due to a back ailment and wondered out loud how the public contribution of both parties compared?

Mr Mouth is one of our cunts.

Import Islam and you bring in their cunts as well...

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your mouth is regularly used like a cunt by many men of African origins.

Guest judgetwi
49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Well said Mr Poshboy. Sometimes you talk such common sense it’s hard to believe you are a Poshboy at all.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should repent your sins and purge yourself.

You may be possessed....

lol.

I am free of self imposed guilt thank you.

On 4/25/2018 at 10:10 PM, Punkape said:

I suppose what I am getting at is that Mr Mouth is  most definitely a cunt for being workshy whereas our eastern cousin is not a cunt just for being a Moslem. If our eastern cousin , in pursuit of his religion , inflicted himself upon all and sundry then he becomes a cunt. Come on you fuckers, I expect more than simple two bob bigotry from you lot, except Punkawallah, Or are you after  all just  bnp Union Jack waving, wife beating, strongbow swilling little englanders? 

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I suppose what I am getting at is that Mr Mouth is  most definitely a cunt for being workshy whereas our eastern cousin is not a cunt just for being a Moslem. If our eastern cousin , in pursuit of his religion , inflicted himself upon all and sundry then he becomes a cunt. Come on you fuckers, I expect more than simple two bob bigotry from you lot, except Punkawallah, Or are you after  all just  bnp Union Jack waving, wife beating, strongbow swilling little englanders? 

Are you the BBC?

43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

From my viewpoint that would be a resounding yes. After all the anti French abuse that I have endured since joining CC, I feel I would be better off being Welsh. That's how depressing it is.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

From my viewpoint that would be a resounding yes. After all the anti French abuse that I have endured since joining CC, I feel I would be better off being Welsh. That's how depressing it is.

Je blâme le pape.

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've stopped since we became buddies. I've even wrote to Looney Tunes, to ask why they made Pepe Le Pew, a smelly skunk, French.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I don't like cider 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
18 minutes ago, White van man said:

I've stopped since we became buddies. I've even wrote to Looney Tunes, to ask why they made Pepe Le Pew, a smelly skunk, French.

I wrote to them asking the same question, their answer was "He's French-Canadian", even worse than a French European.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Priti Patel for PM!

G'evening squire... You may want to wait-up. The Friday-night pissheads will be appearing shortly.