CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Young snowy" thought he would take a day off from picking up shit for a living and took his teenage daughter to see the new Avengers film, little did he know that going out on the opening night would bring every dribbling spazzy cunt out in the droves.

Now all was not lost In this venture, the grown adults crying like someone had just killed one of their children was absolute gold and I even said to mini me look at these cunts as she sniggered away, I've taught her to be a right cunt and she done me proud ,it was after the film ended where all was lost with humanity where these cunts all stood up and clapped.

Now I'm accustomed to yank cunts doing this,but since when did we become that entrenched in there shitty culture that we have to clap like seals at a movie like your at an opera or a play.

Fuck the lot of them uncivilized swines .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

"Young snowy" thought he would take a day off from picking up shit for a living and took his teenage daughter to see the new Avengers film, little did he know that going out on the opening night would bring every dribbling spazzy cunt out in the droves.

Now all was not lost In this venture, the grown adults crying like someone had just killed one of their children was absolute gold and I even said to mini me look at these cunts as she sniggered away, I've taught her to be a right cunt and she done me proud ,it was after the film ended where all was lost with humanity where these cunts all stood up and clapped.

Now I'm accustomed to yank cunts doing this,but since when did we become that entrenched in there shitty culture that we have to clap like seals at a movie like your at an opera or a play.

They terminated Osama Binliner.

Three cheers for the Seals...!

Guest Erroreptile404

I don't know how you managed to sit through shitty americunt superhero film number 7'543'265 to be released to this month. Thats literally the only shit the braindead yank cunts, can come up with in their pathetic film industry. Oh and steal other countries' ideas and remake their films. Whats even more sad and cringeworthy is 30+ year old americunt "men" cumming themselves over this shit.

44 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Went on Saturday night to see A Quiet Place at the multi Plex and couldn't believe the queues to see this shite. I thought there was a film about 50pence or whatever the name of that rapper was the amount of young black people there were.  Then someonr told me they were queuing up to see the Avengers movie. I didn't realise the exploits of John Steed was that popular amongst our black youth. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They terminated Osama Binliner.

Three cheers for the Seals...!

Punkers I've never been so relived that your not dead, well I'm not I hope you die horribly with a golf tee hanging out your arse as each pimp takes turns on who can skim the arshole the closet but I'm glad your here right now I may even post the video you asked for.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Went on Saturday night to see A Quiet Place at the multi Plex and couldn't believe the queues to see this shite. I thought there was a film about 50pence or whatever the name of that rapper was the amount of young black people there were.  Then someonr told me they were queuing up to see the Avengers movie. I didn't realise the exploits of John Steed was that popular amongst our black youth. 

Everyone forgets Tara King.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Snowy, have you given any thought to signing up the lass on the corner and "completing her training?"  Her journey towards the cunt side is yet incomplete!  I would wager she's already well advanced from three individual cunts on this board.  

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I taught myself to wank whilst watching The New Avengers, with Joanna Lumley jumping around wearing stockings. She never actually got her fanny out, though, which was a bit disappointing. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Quite a few "Americanisms" in the above post.

1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I taught myself to wank whilst watching The New Avengers, with Joanna Lumley jumping around wearing stockings. She never actually got her fanny out, though, which was a bit disappointing. 

She flopped her baps out in "Games That Lovers Play" and, sad to say, they were somewhat underwhelming. I'm actually glad we never got to see her 1970-style unkempt bush, some things are better just imagined.

7 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I remember when I was an ankle biter having to stand for the national anthem after the film ended. Which was good as mummy was able to pick a few pockets then. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Snowflake said:

The Americans have done well to transform most of there comic characters to the silver screen, Superman, Batman, Antman, X Man Thor-man and a host of other well known American comic superheroes have proved to be ideal blockbuster film material.

I feel that we the British are missing out on this surge of interest in comic characters, why cant we have some classic British Comic heroes put onto film, may I suggest Korky the Cat, The Bash street kids, Desperate Dan, Dennis the menace and of course Sid the Sexist, these unrecognised heroes are crying out for some director to unlock their potential.

First on the list should be The Bash Street Kids vs the Swots, the reckoning.  (Some adult content, nudity and violence 15)      

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, luke swarm said:

The Americans have done well to transform most of there comic characters to the silver screen, Superman, Batman, Antman, X Man Thor-man and a host of other well known American comic superheroes have proved to be ideal blockbuster film material.

I feel that we the British are missing out on this surge of interest in comic characters, why cant we have some classic British Comic heroes put onto film, may I suggest Korky the Cat, The Bash street kids, Desperate Dan, Dennis the menace and of course Sid the Sexist, these unrecognised heroes are crying out for some director to unlock their potential.

First on the list should be The Bash Street Kids vs the Swots, the reckoning.  (Some adult content, nudity and violence 15)      

Way ahead of you Luke

15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Snowy, have you given any thought to signing up the lass on the corner and "completing her training?"  Her journey towards the cunt side is yet incomplete!  I would wager she's already well advanced from three individual cunts on this board.  

By the standard of the aforementioned three cunts you mention never mind her signing up my four year old could do just as good a job.

20 hours ago, ratcum said:

Of fuck you've turned into 'Eavens.

Kill yourself minky

I've run this through every language known to Google Translate, and the likeliest meaning seems to be "Have a rat-like, you sexy beast!"