CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Genderquake.

Guest 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Too fucking right! Perhaps we could have a whip round and buy the old fishwife a new telly, one of those big fuckers with all the channels. Anything to keep the annoying cunt busy.

Never mind that shite, get down the car boot sale and buy a huge analog one and repeatedly drop it on the demented old hags skull

21 minutes ago, White van man said:

In the not too distant future, when this lgbtrsfhhiuyffghjiiyfchj fad has run its course. Society of the future, will look back on this generation as the weirdest to ever exist. This programme will show everyone what messed up freaks they are. It's when they try to slide them into normal society settings like soaps that's wrong.

I've just watched Iron Man 2. There's a significant portion of the film dedicated to looking at Scarlett Johansson wearing a skin tight cat-suit. When you consider that such a stunningly fuckable creature exists, the concept of homosexuality just becomes preposterous. 

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One of life's biggest ironies is that the largest proportion of Jews gassed during the holocaust were Ashkenazis.

lol

Ashkenaz translates to 'fire that speads'. That's a bit dangerous around gas.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I am the greatest person who ever lived

Have you been knocking back the sherry and watching “Triumph of the Will” again Herr Oberst? Get a grip for fucks sake. You’re rapidly becoming a fucking embarrassment.

Tosser.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

In the not too distant future, when this lgbtrsfhhiuyffghjiiyfchj fad has run its course. Society of the future, will look back on this generation as the weirdest to ever exist. This programme will show everyone what messed up freaks they are. It's when they try to slide them into normal society settings like soaps that's wrong.

So you never saw that "cry and Be free" cunt in the 1980s?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Have you been knocking back the sherry and watching “Triumph of the Will” again Herr Oberst? Get a grip for fucks sake. You’re rapidly becoming a fucking embarrassment.

Tosser.

You jealous Judge?

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite, get down the car boot sale and buy a huge analog one and repeatedly drop it on the demented old hags skull

You must give up this self hate Fliddy Spacker.

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

So you never saw that "cry and Be free" cunt in the 1980s?

No. Was he a train driver or just a trannie? If you’re dickslecsic it’s easy to confuse the two. I’m sure you understand.

As you have decided to be the SJW again and defend sexual deviants i’m sure we’ll hear no more of you accusing Punkape, or Punker’s (sic) as you prefer to call him, of all sorts of disgusting activities which only exist in your addled brain.

I’m a fucking cunt but at least i’m a consistent cunt, not licking every passing arsehole in the hope that somebody might give me some approval.

You really are a pathetic sack of shit.

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One of life's biggest ironies is that the largest proportion of Jews gassed during the holocaust were Ashkenazis.

lol

fuck me Deco, I honestly hadn't noticed that! For me it was the Ashcan reference.

You live and die eh?

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Tosser.

You know 'tosser' spelt backwards is 'rosset' don't you Jewdy?

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dog owners are the pits. Both they and their dogs stink to high heaven and yet still they defend themselves whilst also excusing their four-legged-shit-hounds vile & disgusting nature. There should be only one kind of dog-owner 7s.  A Dead One. 

Fuck me, that would be half of CC in the ground..

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Everyone involved in, appearing in, and watching this shit should be flogged and hanged by the neck until dead. 

Fucking perverted freaks.

I thought these sorts of groups always had higher levels of suicide and domestic abuse than us much vilified normal folk? Why not simply let nature take its course?

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

So you never aw that "cry and Be free" cunt in the 1980s?

There was the odd couple of cunts back then. Not like now. It's being forced on todays youth. Any lad who gets a bath more than once a fortnight now thinks he's a faggot. It's all bollocks. How can the stupid cunts say they are attracted to other men. Attraction is learned from birth. Early life for billions of years had no eyes. You even get blind fuckers saying they're bent. That's 100% proof its made up nonsense. If Stevie Wonder got sucked off by a dude, he would probably enjoy it. That doesn't mean he's a bender. That just means he can't see who's doing it. Same if a so called blind gay got sucked off by a woman. He would enjoy it, and he would enjoy sticking it in her gash and enjoy a tit wank. Fake attention seeking cunts.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I neither purchase a news paper or any kind of telly magazine. I have no need or desire too either, and as for you trying to paint me as a cum-munching arse bandit, is probably as to why so many on here 'don't like' you.  It wont wash Pen, and so be a good Dear and listen to your Singalong with Liberace whilst darning your gussets.   

Try the Daily Telegraph.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, White van man said:

There was the odd couple of cunts back then. Not like now. It's being forced on todays youth. Any lad who gets a bath more than once a fortnight now thinks he's a faggot. It's all bollocks. How can the stupid cunts say they are attracted to other men. Attraction is learned from birth. Early life for billions of years had no eyes. You even get blind fuckers saying they're bent. That's 100% proof its made up nonsense. If Stevie Wonder got sucked off by a dude, he would probably enjoy it. That doesn't mean he's a bender. That just means he can't see who's doing it. Same if a so called blind gay got sucked off by a woman. He would enjoy it, and he would enjoy sticking it in her gash and enjoy a tit wank. Fake attention seeking cunts.

The gender benders were every fucking where in the 80s .. we also had that Frankie goes to Holywood cunt .. cunts were dying  like flies from aids.

3 minutes ago, White van man said:

Try as I might, I can't fault your logic.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You know 'tosser' spelt backwards is 'rosset' don't you Jewdy?

Actually it’s “ressot” but i’m sure you already knew that. This is a trap right? A bit like the double envelopment at Stalingrad. I ain’t no Von Paulus Herr Oberst.

Wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No. Was he a train driver or just a trannie? If you’re dickslecsic it’s easy to confuse the two. I’m sure you understand.

As you have decided to be the SJW again and defend sexual deviants i’m sure we’ll hear no more of you accusing Punkape, or Punker’s (sic) as you prefer to call him, of all sorts of disgusting activities which only exist in your addled brain.

I’m a fucking cunt but at least i’m a consistent cunt, not licking every passing arsehole in the hope that somebody might give me some approval.

You really are a pathetic sack of shit.

I am part Jewish so you should be protecting me,

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Actually it’s “ressot” but i’m sure you already knew that. This is a trap right? A bit like the double envelopment at Stalingrad. I ain’t no Von Paulus Herr Oberst.

Wanker.

I thought I'd post this as a jibe at ratty and judgie to stoke the flames a bit but realised it's actually quite prophetic in terms of European unity