CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Shite for woofters and fat Aldi prosecco-swilling women. I was hoping that Brexit would mean this sort of crap was banished from our screens for ever. Yet it seems like every two-bit former Russian enclave has found an inoffensively effete poofer boy or ugly horse-faced girl to sing some bland, contrived shit at this contest. The voting is always rigged , racist and incestuous. The rest of Europe hates us anyway, so we will sink without a trace. This hasn't stopped us from sending in some joyless northern dyke with white hair, in the vain hope that by sending in a LGBTBBQ+ minority we might be able to squeeze a vote or two from the Belarusians. 

Fuck these shit-tier European countries. You are only countries until Putin decides he needs somewhere new to park his MiGs. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Dan, why do you watch poofvision, just to turn round and nom it?  You have to watch it to know what to add to the nom.

Step out of the closet.  Nobody will harm you...except for Jazz, he'll have state of the art targeting system crosshairs on your arse in moments.  

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Shite for woofters and fat Aldi prosecco-swilling women. I was hoping that Brexit would mean this sort of crap was banished from our screens for ever. Yet it seems like every two-bit former Russian enclave has found an inoffensively effete poofer boy or ugly horse-faced girl to sing some bland, contrived shit at this contest. The voting is always rigged , racist and incestuous. The rest of Europe hates us anyway, so we will sink without a trace. This hasn't stopped us from sending in some joyless northern dyke with white hair, in the vain hope that by sending in a LGBTBBQ+ minority we might be able to squeeze a vote or two from the Belarusians. 

Fuck these shit-tier European countries. You are only countries until Putin decides he needs somewhere new to park his MiGs. 

Fuck off. 

Fuck Dan, you sound almost sober. Has your local Asda run out of booze? 

Seriously though, I and most cunts here will agree with your well crafted vitriol. However, there's always a fine selection of tits and arse on display. Just turn the volume down and put on your Big Country LPs and read your Oor Wullie comics when the poofs come on.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off. 

Concshita Wu$$Y Wurst, says it all.

conchita-wurst-eurovision-06.jpg 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you have beard like Brian Blessed.....

lol.

You seem particularly verbose this evening, Punkers?  Did you pull a bloke without the use of ruhypnol?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You really are a fucking retard.

I can name two bigger tards....If they were to somehow get a claymore sword rammed through their torso, they wouldn't be missed.  

Punkers, on the other hand, does bring an element of irreverence to the site, and is generally harmless.  

Guest judgetwi

A bumbandit show, full of bumbandits , narrated by a bumbandit , transmitted by the Bumbandit Broadcasting Corporation for the entertainment of bumbandits.

Stick it up your arse!

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A bumbandit show, full of bumbandits , narrated by a bumbandit , transmitted by the Bumbandit Broadcasting Corporation for the entertainment of bumbandits.

Stick it up your arse!

Then this years winner will most definitely be a bumbandit. again. Wonder what the odds are Ladbrokes, not that I fancy a flutter. The entire load of tosh should be axed. It's shit, at its most potent. 

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Stick it up your arse!

I keep hearing about resistant superbugs evolving faster than we can react, and what I want to know is, when the fuck is that bitterly disappointing AIDS virus going to ramp up its lethality to somewhere around 99.99%, and evolve a transmission vector that homes in on fucking rainbows?

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I keep hearing about resistant superbugs evolving faster than we can react, and what I want to know is, when the fuck is that bitterly disappointing AIDS virus going to ramp up its lethality to somewhere around 99.99%, and evolve a transmission vector that homes in on fucking rainbows?

It's very disappointing. When they first started advertising it in the late 80s with that 'don't die of ignorance' campaign, it seemed much scarier than it turned out to be. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The pharmaceutical companies are to blame for inventing 'a cure.'  A complete waste of time, effort and money. They all failed to realise that you cannot cure a shit-stabber even one riddled with HIVes.  

Guest Erroreptile404

The only decent act to come from it in recent memory, were Lorde the Finnish metal band who dressed like monsters. Have no idea what happened to them.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's very disappointing. When they first started advertising it in the late 80s with that 'don't die of ignorance' campaign, it seemed much scarier than it turned out to be. 

I can recall the cunts who'd shit themselves if they found a bruise on themselves or had the flu. Particularly smack addicts and the likes that shared needles. I certainly didn't risk sitting upon any other bog-seat than my own, even to this day! You don't know who's arse has sat on it OR where it's been. 

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The only decent act to come from it in recent memory, were Lorde the Finnish metal band who dressed like monsters. Have no idea what happened to them.

The only fond memory I have of Eurovision is Cheryl Baker's skirt getting ripped off in about 1981. Lovely thighs.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Was this them?

abbathehutt.jpg