CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The magic of mushrooms

Guest Erroreptile404

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tree root mould. Peddled by clever cunts, to thick cunts.

lol.

Don't knock them until you've tried them, they are quite astonishing little devils. Like nothing you've ever tasted before and impossible to describe. 

23 hours ago, Frank said:

I like you Withers.. very much so. 

Frank - what the fuck are you playing at? You log in from time to time, and treat us to another oh-so-hilarious Rocky post, and then fuck off into the ether. Are you going to contribute anything to this site ever again?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You found that recipe on google. The closest you've ever come to a truffle was drunkenly fucking a pig whilst lost in the countryside.

bullshitter.

lol     Fuck off.

I know you're a busy man Eric, but this was a missed opportunity for you to mention an important issue, that the very same said pig, was in fact one of punkers black trifle-sniffing submissive gaysters, in full attire of studded faux-leather harness & neck collar. 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 5/11/2018 at 5:17 PM, Punkape said:

I enjoy both white and black truffles

I thought turkish delight was more your thing? Or is that just turkish bath houses.

lol

get fucked etc.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Frank said:

I like you Withers.. very much so. 

I've bought an Olympus OM-2  Frank .. what do you think of that?

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’ve had a rip roaring night at the golf club.

You would’nt get in to my golf club because you’re insane..

Fuck off Fred West...

lol.

I’m surprised you and Frank don’t get on Poshboy, as you have a lot in common. Liars, fantasists.... constantly bragging about how rich you are on a fucking two bob website for fucks sake!

And , in reality, a pair of shit scraping weirdo fuckwits who cunts laugh at in the street.

Hang yourselves you losers!

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Do you have a dark room?

No .. my dark room days are long gone. First film 36 exposure Ilford FP4 is with those nice people from LCE.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I’ve had a rip roaring night at the golf club.

You would’nt get in to my golf club because you’re insane..

Fuck off Fred West...

lol.

Its "wouldn't" NOT would'nt".

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m surprised you and Frank don’t get on Poshboy, as you have a lot in common. Liars, fantasists.... constantly bragging about how rich you are on a fucking two bob website for fucks sake!

And , in reality, a pair of shit scraping weirdo fuckwits who cunts laugh at in the street.

Hang yourselves you losers!

You’re bitter and jealous of my inherited wealth and elite social status.N’est pas ?

Your ghastly wife undoubtedly scrubs the doorstep with her curlers in.....

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You’re bitter and jealous of my inherited wealth and elite social status.N’est pas ?

Nobody would ever be jealous of you, except someone who desperately wanted to be a thick, repetitive, fantasist shit stabber.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you cast flies on the River Bollin?

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s “ n’est-ce pas “ you thick as shit cunt. So they didn’t teach Classics, History or Modern Languages at your imaginary Public School.

It’s lucky your imaginary posh pals don’t read the bollocks you come out with on here or they would kick your useless arse out of your imaginary golf club.

As a pathetic wanker living a fantasy life on a website you really are a piss poor embarrassing act.

You even make a pile of shit like Frank look convincing.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your wrong.

It’s “you’re” you fucking uneducated fucking spastic. I’m beginning to wonder if you are even British. If you are you can’t be much older than 18 with your mong standard of English. Get a life, you sad cunt.