CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel To Get Free Pass To Murder Palestinians Without Criticism In South Carolina

Decimus

We all know that Uncle Sam loves a bagel and Barbara Streisand, so it comes as no surprise that America has yet again metaphorically stiffened its hardon for the Jews. 

South Carolina has become the first state in America to pass legislation which explicitly defines anti-semitism. State schools and universities will be binded by the law when investigating claims made regarding discrimination towards Jews. Part of the wording included in the legislation, defines an aspect of antisemitism as "applying double standards to Israel by requiring of it a behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation". With such broad wording and loose definition, this section of the legislation can effectively be used and interpreted in such a way to sanction and stifle any criticism of Israel on the basis that such criticism is antisemitic. 

Bad news for freedom of speech and anyone appalled by the way that Israel constantly breaks international law and continues to illegally occupy Palestinian land.  Good news for any soldier in a kippah who fancies murdering a few unarmed Palestinian children, but gets touchy when it's pointed out that he is a baby-killing fucking cunt.

As this isn't South Carolina, I'd just like to say, fuck you Israel, I hope that the Arabs push you back into the fucking sea.

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH we already have something similar here in the UK, as you cannot say negative things about the religion of peace and its followers.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

We all know that Uncle Sam loves a bagel and Barbara Streisand, so it comes as no surprise that America has yet again metaphorically stiffened its hardon for the Jews. 

South Carolina has become the first state in America to pass legislation which explicitly defines anti-semitism. State schools and universities will be binded by the law when investigating claims made regarding discrimination towards Jews. Part of the wording included in the legislation, defines an aspect of antisemitism as "applying double standards to Israel by requiring of it a behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation". With such broad wording and loose definition, this section of the legislation can effectively be used and interpreted in such a way to sanction and stifle any criticism of Israel on the basis that such criticism is antisemitic. 

Bad news for freedom of speech and anyone appalled by the way that Israel constantly breaks international law and continues to illegally occupy Palestinian land.  Good news for any soldier in a kippah who fancies murdering a few unarmed Palestinian children, but gets touchy when it's pointed out that he is a baby-killing fucking cunt.

As this isn't South Carolina, I'd just like to say, fuck you Israel, I hope that the Arabs push you back into the fucking sea.

Oi gevalt! 

Guest Wizardsleeve

At least Obama would and did give Benji a Presidential "stink eye" when he would order such atrocities.  The current orange knob cheese crusted cocksucker will look past anything if it makes him money.  Staying on topic, from my readings, South Carolina has never been known as an intellectual or human rights hot spot.  It is a giant fucking swamp that smells of dead decaying bodies and and horrid old athletic shoes where socks were never worn.  Thusly, South Carolina has granted itself home cuntenance and should promptly nuke itself. 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Although I entirely agree with the sentiment Deco, I wonder whether jews might be shooting themselves in the foot with this Zionist inspired legislation. At the moment, if you say anything at all against israel, you are immediately branded a gas wielding Nazi with a yard full of cattle trucks. At least I can now go to South Carolina and speak the truth.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

TBH we already have something similar here in the UK, as you cannot say negative things about the religion of peace and its followers.

really, I suggest you read each and every thread and then review your ridiculous utterance.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Although I entirely agree with the sentiment Deco, I wonder whether jews might be shooting themselves in the foot with this Zionist inspired legislation. At the moment, if you say anything at all against israel, you are immediately branded a gas wielding Nazi with a yard full of cattle trucks. At least I can now go to South Carolina and speak the truth.

You would be making a serious, and potentially life-threatening mistake.  Those ignorant cunts wouldn't know where you're from, as you "wouldn't be talkin' 'merican"  Stay home, and slate Israel from  the safety of your ISP.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You would be making a serious, and potentially life-threatening mistake.  Those ignorant cunts wouldn't know where you're from, as you "wouldn't be talkin' 'merican"  Stay home, and slate Israel from  the safety of your ISP.

What wonderfully wise wizard's words Wizzo.

I'm still going out there mind

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

really, I suggest you read each and every thread and then review your ridiculous utterance.

You're not really cut out for this keyboard warrior thing are you Luke?

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't care for Arabs.. including Palestinians ..fuk em 

Panzerknacker 

It's a shame that you feel like that, because by 2030 Gunga Din is aiming to turn the emerald isle dirty desert brown. If I was you I'd emigrate like every other teague with sense has done over the past 300 years.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

You're not really cut out for this keyboard warrior thing are you Luke?

absolutely not, did you watch the wedding or spend the afternoon running up and down the platforms of new st station on diesel watch Pen.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

absolutely not, did you watch the wedding or spend the afternoon running up and down the platforms of new st station on diesel watch Pen.

Babbacombe Downs.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Israel operates a system of apartheid, controlling the essentials to the natives of that land, like water and electricity. There's been some strong words from the UN today about what cunts they are but fuck all will happen. All the sanctions in the world could be put on them to pull back to their original boarders but the yanks would just ignore it. The only hope for the region is the coming war with Iran, goes atomic and clenses the land of every cunt, Jew or Arab 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

I sincerely hope that MY 'Free Pass' is currently being shipped from Clariformula or which ever fucker it is responsible for dishing them out. Every anti Israeli, Palestinian, Yid, Jap & Spook to A Rab & Mushlip should get one, gratis, AND on the quick. And another one too, for rush hour use on the Piccadilly Line and all Red Routes within the M25. 

Guest Erroreptile404

My favourite feel good, rom-com movie of the summer is 10 things i hate about jew starring Adolph Hitler, Eva Braun and Anne Frank.

lol etc.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know what Jew did last summer.

still know what jew did last summer was significantly better.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were all absolute shite compared to the 'Scary Movie' series that spoofed them.

Oh i'm talking about the jew ones not the real ones. The real ones were fucking terrible 90s dirge.