CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This little picture of fun has been jailed for plotting terror in the UK. She is part of the first female terror cell convicted in the UK. 

Fucking little cunt needs a good kicking every fucking day along with her two ugly siblings. Rot you fucking despicable little scum buckets, you won't see paradise, it ain't there you deluded fucking little witches, I want you dead more than you want me.

skynews-safaa-boular-trial_4306061.jpg.33232de4496033889d7806864641d90f.jpg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Nailed instead of jailed blind old cunts disease

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This little picture of fun has been nailed for plotting terror in the UK. She is part of the first female terror cell convicted in the UK. 

Fucking little cunt needs a good kicking every fucking day along with her two ugly siblings. Rot you fucking despicable little scum buckets, you won't see paradise, it ain't there you deluded fucking little witches, I want you dead more than you want me.

skynews-safaa-boular-trial_4306061.jpg.33232de4496033889d7806864641d90f.jpg

Tattoo the Star of David on their foreheads and para-drop them into an ISIS training camp wearing bikinis. That'll fucking learn 'em.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Tattoo the Star of David on their foreheads and para-drop them into an ISIS training camp wearing bikinis. That'll fucking learn 'em.

Apparently the damsel Safaa was internet married to an ISIS "fighter" and was stopped from travelling to Syria. She had planned a gun and grenade attack on the British museum when she was 17. Her withered old crone mother and ugly sister, also pictured, have other charges and convictions involving planned knife attacks and aiding and abetting. 

Should give them to some tooled up military widows and female squaddies. 

Guest luke swarm

Say what you like about these ISIS cunts but no one can deny that they are equal opportunities employers and give their woman equal opportunity to blow themselves to bits in the name of Al.

I wonder what their motivation is, with the lads its 17 nubile young virgins to sodomise in Als backyard paradise but what's in it for these poor girls. I can only surmise that its a dozen or so Negro type chaps with cocks like a babys arm and a loving caring nature. A waste of potential and life but its hard to sympathize after reading what they planned to inflict on innocent people.

I hope their sentence is severe and acts as a deterrent to other stupid cunts who consider this path.   

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So would you, you filthy old cunt. Have fun smashing one out over the thought of the looker of this bunch sucking your pathetic little pecker while she jams a thumb and your arse.

You have the little pecker stubby.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I see Colwyn Bay pier is no more Pen.

I once pissed off the end of it you know

Have you ever pissed off the chairlift on the Great Orme?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This little picture of fun has been nailed for plotting terror in the UK. She is part of the first female terror cell convicted in the UK. 

They might want you sexually Alfie.

Half the cunts on here do

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got your "number" " Penelope" and you're on the "rails" 

Lol lol

fuck off

You are drunk and angry because Bill and Decs have tricked you. .. have you got the number that ends with 42?

20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Say what you like about these ISIS cunts but no one can deny that they are equal opportunities employers and give their woman equal opportunity to blow themselves to bits in the name of Al.

They suffer jets too then Lukey?

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

They might want you sexually Alfie.

Half the cunts on here do

Oh no! Although my ex missus nickname for my cock was "ouch".

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good to see it's not getting to you.

Did you meet Albert on the platform, online or is he a old school friend?

He's an old school friend .. we were in the same class at Sandbach High School from 1979 to 1985 .. how did you find out?

To be honest this is an interesting look into their culture. No wonder they don't let their women have much of a say in things when they fuck up so badly. I heard the recording on the radio of the silly bint talking to her mam on the phone in a recorded conversation where they used the ingenious code words of "tea party" for "attack" and "cakes" for "weapons" and almost crashed the fucking car laughing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be honest this is an interesting look into their culture. No wonder they don't let their women have much of a say in things when they fuck up so badly. I heard the recording on the radio of the silly bint talking to her mam on the phone in a recorded conversation where they used the ingenious code words of "tea party" for "attack" and "cakes" for "weapons" and almost crashed the fucking car laughing.

Ridiculous isn't it. The code word for attack should be 'Proton'.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ridiculous isn't it. The code word for attack should be 'Proton'.

They would be a good subject for a follow up of that isis wives youtube video. It seems that what triggered the mother off was that some daft muslim preacher told her what hell was like .. all she needed to do find out what that was like was to come to Torquay .. TBH its not so bad.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its like mother like daughters .. all three of them are highly strung and liable to blow up without warning.