CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Unfortunately, whilst you sleep, three white men in a van will probably park up outside your house, break in via the downstairs back window and walk around your kitchen, lounge and hallway searching for your car keys.  Then fuck off in your M3.  Now if you don’t leave your keys downstairs they will be in your bedroom asking you politely where they are?  Don’t worry they won’t switch the light on or shout very much.

this genuinely happened to me last July.

night night, sleep tight.

dont have nightmares about white van cunts.

How long did it take you to cum?

• Like 2

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I say that if she doesn’t offer you Anal and a dirty facial finish, go and sleep with one of your other wives, or an older daughter?  Who cares which on Muslim daddies pub night.

I always said you're a bit of a cunt Ahmed, see you next Friday.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

No. Most of us think he's thick as a fucking plank and full of shite.

Note i said unintentionally lol

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I miss Quincy. I’ve just been pissing myself having been reading through the scat and spunk obsessed, yellow tie, bald as frank cunt’s ‘cum’ cuntings over the years. 

@The Beast, when is fingers’ release date? 

Decs asked Roops when he was to be released. She said he was on an 'indefinite ban'. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I miss Quincy. I’ve just been pissing myself having been reading through the scat and spunk obsessed, yellow tie, bald as frank cunt’s ‘cum’ cuntings over the years. 

@The Beast, when is fingers’ release date? 

He is on "gardening leave".

9 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Am i the only one who thinks @Monumental cunt is the most unintentionally hilarious person this site has ever seen?

No, I disagree. It’s totally intentional.  I throw a few grenades about to stir up the shit.   Then sit back and laugh.   Roops usually falls for everything I say along with that nob head Ape.  This place is called cunts corner.   So I cum on here to be a cunt for a laugh.

to some however like Will Stickers this is a serious political forum. Almost like fucking question time.  He’s a weapons grade cunt.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

From Roger's Profanisaurus;

Give it the gun. 

To manually stimulate a lady using two fingers and raised thumb, pistol-style. 

Class !

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No. Most of us think he's thick as a fucking plank and full of shite.

Read the word...unintentionally....  now do your home work again or you will never pass your mock GCSE English next week.  I know it’s not your first language, but you will need to at least have the basics for that job in the fast food restaurant that awaits you.

Thats a Chicken Royal I ordered by the way.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Read the word...unintentionally....  now do your home work again or you will never pass your mock GCSE English next week.  I know it’s not your first language, but you will need to at least have the basics for that job in the fast food restaurant that awaits you.

Thats a Chicken Royal I ordered by the way.

With the special white sauce!  

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

37 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Of course.  A bit of gentlemen’s relish is fine. The chicken royal is for the wife. Iam on nuggets

Guest luke swarm
55 minutes ago, scotty said:

From Roger's Profanisaurus;

Give it the gun. 

To manually stimulate a lady using two fingers and raised thumb, pistol-style. 

In the forces we had a manoeuvre called Spocking, its tricky to master the Vulcan hand greeting but well worth the effort as one is able to stimulate the adjacent orifice simultaneously. 

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In the forces we had a manoeuvre called Spocking, its tricky to master the Vulcan hand greeting but well worth the effort as one is able to stimulate the adjacent orifice simultaneously. 

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

36 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That's odd, the Vulcan grip I use on women is on the neck and renders them unconscious. 

Guest White van man
51 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Lol indeed, you odious little spastic. 

I'm not a fan of lol. It's being used all over the country by millions lol

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

No, I disagree. It’s totally intentional.  I throw a few grenades about to stir up the shit.   Then sit back and laugh.   Roops usually falls for everything I say along with that nob head Ape.  This place is called cunts corner.   So I cum on here to be a cunt for a laugh....

Pitiful

• Like 1