CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think they're cool by association

and

So I was watching this documentary about Nick Cave (no I don't give a fuck about the Aussie cunt's pretend Goth credentials)

Anyway, he thinks he's some hot shit because he hangs around and made a record with the minuscule cum repository, Kylie, and that got me thinking (yeah, I managed to rub two brain cells together) who else thinks they're fuckin' cool by association, just because they hang around or suck-up to somebody who's a bigger cunt than they are, that would be Tom Cruise who occasionally hangs around with that shameless, thong salesman David Beckham. or that cunt Jesus 'cause he hung around with the well-cool, back-stabbing, Judas, and then there's our very own Deci, with his tongue permanently  ensconced up Swarmers back passage.

There must be dozens more, but they're all shite, who cares.

Fuck offtom-cruise-david-beckham-nationalturk-04

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, r-soles said:

So I was watching this documentary about Nick Cave (no I don't give a fuck about the Aussie cunt's pretend Goth credentials)

Anyway, he thinks he's some hot shit because he hangs around and made a record with the minuscule cum repository, Kylie, and that got me thinking (yeah, I managed to rub two brain cells together) who else thinks they're fuckin' cool by association, just because they hang around or suck-up to somebody who's a bigger cunt than they are, that would be Tom Cruise who occasionally hangs around with that shameless, thong salesman David Beckham. or that cunt Jesus 'cause he hung around with the well-cool, back-stabbing, Judas, and then there's our very own Deci, with his tongue permanently  ensconced up Swarmers back passage.

great nom, really good to have you back because I thought we had lost you when you said goodbye to me the other night. Thanks for the mention in the Nom and I am sure @Decimus will be also quite pleased that his efforts have been recognised and may want to thank you personanly. Loving your work.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Decent subject matter, dreadful execution and a few desperate name drops of other members to try and be cool by association. 

Also, the rather strangely arrived at theory that Tom Cruise's celebrity profile would somehow be enhanced by association with a washed up footballer.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, r-soles said:

There must be dozens more, but they're all shite, who cares.fuck off

Indeed, well certainly not you, after all you barely had time to nominate it.

8 hours ago, r-soles said:

I remember another sensitive, thick as fuck cunt who threw his toys out of his pram when the clique utterly destroyed him.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also, the rather strangely arrived at theory that Tom Cruise's celebrity profile would somehow be enhanced by association with a washed up footballer.

In arsey's defence, Tom isn't the Top Cunt he used to be.  The scientologist fucking flid lost the plot ages ago.  His face is one that many have fantacized about caving in with a steel pipe.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In arsey's defence, Tom isn't the Top Cunt he used to be.  The scientologist fucking flid lost the plot ages ago.  His face is one that many have fantacized about caving in with a steel pipe.

You could probably cave in Tiny Tom's face with a q-tip. That's a 175ml mini-bottle of wine in the photo below.

tom-cruise-david-beckham-nationalturk-04

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I feel the same about Tommy Steele Wizzo. I'd do it for less than half a sixpence as well.

...probably throw in Cliff Richard for nothing.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You could probably cave in Tiny Tom's face with a q-tip. That's a 175ml mini-bottle of wine in the photo below.

I agree a Q-Tip would suffice.  Nowhere near as much fun.  Another option, would be to push his face into the bottle and let the asphyxiation end him.  Q-Tips in the eye sockets, I think.   

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Chronic shrinkage is becoming a problem worldwide. During the trooping of the colour ceremony, it was evident that you can now fit 4 members of the Royal Family into one pram.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I remember another sensitive, thick as fuck cunt who threw his toys out of his pram when the clique utterly destroyed him.

I was only thinking about that tetchy little cunt the other day. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was still amongst us with another ID. 

women's feet continue to get bigger.

A cull of these size 7+ gorgons would remedy the situation for decades.

I've written to Simona Halep's manager to say I'd take both of her plates up my Bovril sharpener. Maybe I'll get crowd funding for the required surgery.

2 hours ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

I feel the same about Tommy Steele Wizzo. I'd do it for less than half a sixpence as well.

...probably throw in Cliff Richard for nothing.

Have you been watching the F1, Ratty? Look at that Romain Grosjean idiot, a Swiss man pretending to be French driving for an American team that gets most of its parts from Italians. No wonder he's got confidence issues.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Well I happen to know an ex-England captain and so called legend at his club.....mind you he is a thick as pig shit cunt and make no mistake

Being mates with somebody who's particularly good at lawn bowls isn't in anyway cool.

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Have you been watching the F1, Ratty? Look at that Romain Grosjean idiot, a Swiss man pretending to be French driving for an American team that gets most of its parts from Italians. No wonder he's got confidence issues.

You're so right Killer. At least Jolyon Palmer has realised he's even shitter than his already shit dad.

I've turned into a self contained cock by the way. If I try to go up a down escalator, I stay in one place and it wanks me off

7 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

You're so right Killer. At least Jolyon Palmer has realised he's even shitter than his already shit dad.

I've turned into a self contained cock by the way. If I try to go up a down escalator, I stay in one place and it wanks me off

Speaking of escalators have you seen the latest news about Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un? Those two fuckers will either end up shanking one another over the last sausage at dinner or using it as an anal masturbation aid. Either way I feel sorry for the poor phallic fucker.