CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another load of fucking shite.

The Beast

This mother has finally nagged the NHS into sticking a label on her son because she lacks the basic parenting skills of setting boundaries. I don't know if the father is involved in the child's life, but I'd speculate not. 

This fucking nonsense is all part of the slippery slope of medicalising inadequate parenting and inappropriate behaviour by children .

And psychologist cunts aid and abet the fucking situation.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/10/revealed-first-child-diagnosed-internet-addiction-nhs/

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Based on the title of this nomination, your comment is completely appropriate.

Thank you simian.

Guest luke swarm
22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This mother has finally nagged the NHS into sticking a label on her son because she lacks the basic parenting skills of setting boundaries. I don't know if the father is involved in the child's life, but I'd speculate not. 

This fucking nonsense is all part of the slippery slope of medicalising inadequate parenting and inappropriate behaviour by children .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/10/revealed-first-child-diagnosed-internet-addiction-nhs/

What's the cure for this terrible affliction, I am guessing its not letting the little cunt have a computer or a phone for six months, job done Although If I were a doctor I would insist on giving the mother a through breast examination followed by a clitoris smear just to be on the safe side. 

She is well tasty, just a pity she is a  whiny dippy cuntflap. 

Just look at this droopy eyed, potato faced cow. She probably never had the time to raise the boy herself and left him with some don't-give-a-shit teenage babysitter who's idea of a job well done was to sit him down with an I Pad and watch fucking Eastenders on the telly when his mother was off running her company. Now that he's probably getting bigger and stronger she half-heatedly attempts to hide his devices, but never just cancels the internet contract because she knows he's so fucked up due to her own negligence that he'd probably end up going postal and beating the shit out of her. Of course she couldn't possibly accept the responsibility of being a shitty parent who's left her son an unsocial outcast with a fucking Vitamin D deficiency because he never goes outside, and she absolutely  shouldn't be expected to pay for any treatment that her actions have caused her son to need, despite being clearly well off enough to afford what must be a pretty fucking robust internet connection and multiple online devices for her son, not to mention having her own company. No let's just leave that to an already crumbling NHS who are probably going to be bombarded by an army of similarly unsociable, sun starved, aggressive kids with "internet addiction" and completely ignore who the fuckers are who pay the fucking bills for the services that they know their kids are abusing in the first place!

Fucking worthless cow who shouldn't have opened her legs in the first place if she isn't willing to raise her spawn properly. 

• Like 4

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just look at this droopy eyed, potato faced cow. She probably never had the time to raise the boy herself and left him with some don't-give-a-shit teenage babysitter who's idea of a job well done was to sit him down with an I Pad and watch fucking Eastenders on the telly when his mother was off running her company. Now that he's probably getting bigger and stronger she half-heatedly attempts to hide his devices, but never just cancels the internet contract because she knows he's so fucked up due to her own negligence that he'd probably end up going postal and beating the shit out of her. Of course she couldn't possibly accept the responsibility of being a shitty parent who's left her son an unsocial outcast with a fucking Vitamin D deficiency because he never goes outside, and she absolutely  shouldn't be expected to pay for any treatment that her actions have caused her son to need, despite being clearly well off enough to afford what must be a pretty fucking robust internet connection and multiple online devices for her son, not to mention having her own company. No let's just leave that to an already crumbling NHS who are probably going to be bombarded by an army of similarly unsociable, sun starved, aggressive kids with "internet addiction" and completely ignore who the fuckers are who pay the fucking bills for the services that they know their kids are abusing in the first place!

Fucking worthless cow who shouldn't have opened her legs in the first place if she isn't willing to raise her spawn properly. 

Kill the bastards, but only after EricTheCuntHugeBastard dies first.

9 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Kill the bastards, but only after EricTheCuntHugeBastard dies first.

Fucking hell! Are you so enthralled by him that you have to mention him in every other comment you make? Even on threads where he hasn't even posted yet?! What the fuck, man?? Fuck off creep! I wan't no part of your fucked up fantasy.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

were-not-worthy-gif-11.gif

Will proper let the cunt back? He adds fuck all to this place. Even knuckle dragging half wits like mong c and vannie can construct a decent argument and dish out a cunting when required. Dross seems to have the life experiences of a 1st year student and the intelligence of a brain damaged slug. If you reading dross, no cunt likes you and if you do return, play  the game

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Will proper let the cunt back? He adds fuck all to this place. Even knuckle dragging half wits like mong c and vannie can construct a decent argument and dish out a cunting when required. Dross seems to have the life experiences of a 1st year student and the intelligence of a brain damaged slug. If you reading dross, no cunt likes you and if you do return, play  the game

I fucking hope not. This was an interesting post that deserved a chance to be discussed in my opinion and the wanker instantly goes and derails it with his tedious bollocks. I know threads on here tend to degrade into banter after the first few posts, but whatever that weird shit was wasn't even that. It was just vague moaning that wasn't even connected to the original issue.

Very bad etiquette even for this shit hole, quite honestly...

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking hope not. This was an interesting post that deserved a chance to be discussed in my opinion and the wanker instantly goes and derails it with his tedious bollocks. I know threads on here tend to degrade into banter after the first few posts, but whatever that weird shit was wasn't even that. It was just vague moaning that wasn't even connected to the original issue.

Very bad etiquette even for this shit hole, quite honestly...

Good old killer.

I've caught up on the days activity and it seems young dross was in full on spaz mode, intent on pissing the adults off. Thankfully proper dick slapped him off his own nom.

Back on topic, you've kinda nailed it already. The kid needs dumping on the North York moors and made to fend for himself but I guess he's got hay fever, allergies to fresh air and rickets. The mum needs to gun putting to her head and be shown a few families far less well off than her who do a perfectly good job a bringing up well rounded kids who like the outdoors and playing with friends. Silly fucking mare.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good old killer.

I've caught up on the days activity and it seems young dross was in full on spaz mode, intent on pissing the adults off. Thankfully proper dick slapped him off his own nom.

Back on topic, you've kinda nailed it already. The kid needs dumping on the North York moors and made to fend for himself but I guess he's got hay fever, allergies to fresh air and rickets. The mum needs to gun putting to her head and be shown a few families far less well off than her who do a perfectly good job a bringing up well rounded kids who like the outdoors and playing with friends. Silly fucking mare.

The trouble is, if you took these kids out to the countryside, they'd just wander about aimlessly trying to find a signal. Mind you, at least they won't be stepping into the road, only looking up from their screen to scowl at you as if you've just tried to murder them when you slammed your brakes on. The internet should be banned for under 21s, they only talk facebook gibberish and send each other photos of their cocks anyway.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Finally, a proper cunting on The Corner!

All this stuff, along with PTSD, GCSE, AIDS, cancer, the holocaust etc. is all just a crock of old shit.

It's the same with dinosaurs. When I was young there were five; T. Rex, Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Pteradactyl. Now there's fuckin loads and they're all made up. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The trouble is, if you took these kids out to the countryside, they'd just wander about aimlessly trying to find a signal. Mind you, at least they won't be stepping into the road, only looking up from their screen to scowl at you as if you've just tried to murder them when you slammed your brakes on. The internet should be banned for under 21s, they only talk facebook gibberish and send each other photos of their cocks anyway.

It'd be like orienteering (another cuntagonal pastime) but with added risk of getting arrested

2 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

All this stuff, along with PTSD, GCSE, AIDS, cancer, the holocaust etc. is all just a crock of old shit.

It's the same with dinosaurs. When I was young there were five; T. Rex, Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Pteradactyl. Now there's fuckin loads and they're all made up. 

You forgot the Doyouthinkhesaurus. 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If she was a working class woman off a council estate she'd be up in court, given a jail sentence and no doubt villified by the shit rag newspapers. But as this woman is clearly middle class it's all tea and sympathy and "poor diddums is sick and needs help". Fucking middle classes. Fuck 'em. 

Mind you, if you did vilify a woman "off a council estate", she either wouldn't know what that meant, or think she'd been made into a saint

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

The stegosaurus was modelled on the Cornish pasty, Norman's Cock.

35 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Pacycephalosaurus.