CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown shoes with a blue suit

Neil

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve rubbed shoulders with some fucking morons in my life, ape.. quite possibly more than you’ll ever know. Apart from baws in his boot-cut pinstripe Gieves & Hawkes, I cant imagine any of you cunts having a fucking clue how to dress. 

Frank, the few glimpses of you we’ve been treated to, through your videos and photo uploads, would indicate you have no fucking clue how to dress either. Unless of course you consider looking like a fucking weedy faggot to be having a clue how to dress.

Fuck off

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Frank, the few glimpses of you we’ve been treated to, through your videos and photo uploads, would indicate you have no fucking clue how to dress either. Unless of course you consider looking like a fucking weedy faggot to be having a clue how to dress.

Fuck off

As Roops has pointed out, the marshwiggle-legged poofter does display rare instances of "stealth wealth" in his attire.

However, spending your entire year's worth of entitlement to DLA on one pair of leopardskin canvas shoes doesn't make you a fashionista, but it does indicate that you are a vainglorious fucking queer.

@Frank you're bent as fuck.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve rubbed shoulders with some fucking morons in my life, ape.. quite possibly more than you’ll ever know. Apart from baws in his boot-cut pinstripe Gieves & Hawkes, I cant imagine any of you cunts having a fucking clue how to dress. 

I certainly don’t.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As Roops has pointed out, the marshwiggle-legged poofter does display rare instances of "stealth wealth" in his attire.

However, spending your entire year's worth of entitlement to DLA on one pair of leopardskin canvas shoes doesn't make you a fashionista, but it does indicate that you are a vainglorious fucking queer.

@Frank you're bent as fuck.

I’ve blown a guy or two. What of it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

don't try to be hip Frank.

You're only experience of the fast lane is  "The Eagles Greatest Hits" CD.

I grew up in the back of a Triumph Stag listening to Glen Campbell’s ‘Everyday Housewife’. 

Where are you going with these large fonts?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I grew up in the back of a Triumph Stag listening to Glen Campbell’s ‘Everyday Housewife’. 

I once had a Dolomite Sprint Frank.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

the fonts get on Jewdy's tits so they're staying, at least for foreseeable future

Did someone say Brown Shoes with a Blue suit.    Now that is a fucking cunt walking down the street.  Only Essex Pikey chaos wear such a suit hoof combo, and Ape when he signs on each Thursday.

11 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I know that.

I didn’t mean that, pen. Decimus has all but destroyed my good name and I’m on my second bottle of rosé. I’ve entertained that ungrateful little fuck for years and years and out of nowhere, boom.. he turned on me.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I didn’t mean that, pen. Decimus has all but destroyed my good name and I’m on my second bottle of rosé. I’ve entertained that ungrateful little fuck for years and years and out of nowhere, boom.. he turned on me.

You know the score.

Any mention of Stubby that directly references stones, pebbles, rocks, rubble or BSc dissertations, should immediately be 'liked'.

Your feedback was against the spirit of our concordat and unnecessarily cruel.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

The worms all turn Frank.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off

Admittedly I have been taking a keen interest in Frank's clothing of late. It's my uncle's 70th in three weeks and I'm running short on ideas.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I have only just realised that you’d commented, whizz. 

Fuck off. 

I hope realize that moments after posting, I did fuck off.  I do not have the time like I used to, to stay on the Corner every waking moment in a futile effort to maintain some semblance of sanity.  I actually prefer you lot frothing at the mouth mad.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Frank said:

No, wiz. No. 

Black leath, alloy-toe military boots go with anything.  A must have for the gentleman's gentleman wardrobe.  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Black leath, alloy-toe military boots go with anything.  A must have for the gentleman's gentleman wardrobe.  

J. Lobb are charging £4250 for a pair of chukka’s these days, including the last. 7 month waiting list. I paid £450 in ‘96 for my first pair of double monks. That’s not inflation, wiz, that’s the fucking Chinese. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

J. Lobb are charging £4250 for a pair of chukka’s these days, including the last. 7 month waiting list. I paid £450 in ‘96 for my first pair of double monks. That’s not inflation, wiz, that’s the fucking Chinese. 

Fascinating.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 6/15/2018 at 10:05 PM, Frank said:

I’ve blown a guy or two. What of it?

Poor old Frank. So desperate for attention that he has to pretend that some disgusting sexual deviant would stoop low enough to ejaculate in his mouth.

Down with the dead men.