CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown shoes with a blue suit

Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Sartorial elegance?...fuck off you look like a phone salesman...and a right cunt!

There can be only 1 of 2 reasons that you’ve decided to nominate this pile of shit.

The first is that you’re a policeman who’s defending his dress code with honour. I find it highly unlikely you’d ever get into the police officers club (lol) due to your fat fucking arse failing the fitness test, let alone your name being displayed on the sex offenders register. 

What’s more likely is that the only suit you own is your gelatinous birthday suit which you parade around whilst your George at Asda tracksuit is being fumigated. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Sartorial elegance?...fuck off you look like a phone salesman...and a right cunt!

If I pay old Luigi the shoesmith for a fine pair of shoes, I'm going to wear them.  I don't care what colour coordination issues are going on...it's all about the handmade shoes.

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

There can be only 1 of 2 reasons that you’ve decided to nominate this pile of shit.

The first is that you’re a policeman who’s defending his dress code with honour. I find it highly unlikely you’d ever get into the police officers club (lol) due to your fat fucking arse failing the fitness test, let alone your name being displayed on the sex offenders register. 

What’s more likely is that the only suit you own is your gelatinous birthday suit which you parade around whilst your George au asfs tracksuit is being fumigated. 

I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud whilst reading something on here, but this has got me chuckling like an idiot.

Credit to Neil as well, without his utterly fucking awful nomination it wouldn't have happened.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud whilst reading something on here, but this has got me chuckling like an idiot.

Credit to Neil as well, without his utterly fucking awful nomination it wouldn't have happened.

Other than ‘George at asda’ typo due to driving (now edited), I’m quite proud. 

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Other than ‘George at asda’ typo due to driving (now edited), I’m quite proud. 

It was quite funny but then I am on the 8th bottle of San Miguel,whats your excuse?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just to remind you decs, it was over a photo of a pair of irons tugging each other off, one of whom had a tampon stuffed up his arse. For some reason, roops deleted it within sixty seconds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

For some reason, roops deleted it within sixty seconds.

Hmmm. Ordinarily I'd automatically assume it was because she was a humourless fucking bore. But after shadowgate, I'm guessing that the energy she expended on justifying her dangling Joey pouch means that she's now invested in retaining a monopoly on any sort of tampon-based chicanery.

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Just to remind you decs, it was over a photo of a pair of irons tugging each other off, one of whom had a tampon stuffed up his arse. For some reason, roops deleted it within sixty seconds.

I'm going to get a polaroid of Simona Halep's foot shoved up my arse Scotto. I'm telling her it's good for nail strength.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Hmmm. Ordinarily I'd automatically assume it was because she was a humourless fucking bore. But after shadowgate, I'm guessing that the energy she expended on justifying her dangling Joey pouch means that she's invested in retaining a monopoly on any sort of tampon-based chicanery.

I see Einstein's been outed as the racist cunt his lot usually are Deco.

It's enough to make you reach for the Corgi Register

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What’s more likely is that the only suit you own is your gelatinous birthday suit which you parade around whilst your George at Asda tracksuit is being fumigated. 

if Nelly is even half the man you are Bubbla, he's twice as much as a quarter of the halfwits on here

5 hours ago, Neil said:

A navy Kilgour one button peaked lapel fine linen suit with chocolate suede John Lobb chukka’s. 

Fuck off neil you stupid cunt. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

A navy Kilgour one button peaked lapel fine linen suit with chocolate suede John Lobb chukka’s. 

Fuck off neil you stupid cunt. 

I'm not sure what the fuck you think you're playing at, but turning up on this thread without my explicit permission isn't going to fly.

You're getting no likes for this, by order of the Cliquey fucking Blinders.

Consider yourself ironed.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hmmm. Ordinarily I'd automatically assume it was because she was a humourless fucking bore. But after shadowgate, I'm guessing that the energy she expended on justifying her dangling Joey pouch means that she's now invested in retaining a monopoly on any sort of tampon-based chicanery.

Haddock sluice...one of my finest moments.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

As if by magic, a spacker appears.

I’ve rubbed shoulders with some fucking morons in my life, ape.. quite possibly more than you’ll ever know. Apart from baws in his boot-cut pinstripe Gieves & Hawkes, I cant imagine any of you cunts having a fucking clue how to dress. 

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I pay old Luigi the shoesmith for a fine pair of shoes, I'm going to wear them.  I don't care what colour coordination issues are going on...it's all about the handmade shoes.

I have only just realised that you’d commented, whizz. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1