CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brown shoes with a blue suit

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Frank said:

J. Lobb are charging £4250 for a pair of chukka’s these days, including the last. 7 month waiting list. I paid £450 in ‘96 for my first pair of double monks. That’s not inflation, wiz, that’s the fucking Chinese. 

Everything those chinky little cunts manufacture is over priced, and obsolete at packaging.  For that 4250, they probably had some dimmo fucking spack at a machine inserting strips of leather to be cut, another spack feeds them into a stitching machine, and the rest is automated....labeling, into a fucking box, and onto a boat.  Took £40 to make and the rest to some greedy cunt decorated by some colour blind autist flid.  They can all fuck off.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Everything those chinky little cunts manufacture is over priced, and obsolete at packaging.  For that 4250, they probably had some dimmo fucking spack at a machine inserting strips of leather to be cut, another spack feeds them into a stitching machine, and the rest is automated....labeling, into a fucking box, and onto a boat.  Took £40 to make and the rest to some greedy cunt decorated by some colour blind autist flid.  They can all fuck off.  

Reported. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reported. 

This won't make a difference then....the only thing the creepy sneaky little cunts should be allowed to do is laundry, migrant farming, railroad work, and take aways.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You’ve missed my point entirely, you stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Frank said:

You’ve missed my point entirely, you stupid fucking cunt. 

The top of your head was never the issue. Add a few glasses of bourbon on ice, and you've got just another cunt looking for laughs.  

On 17 June 2018 at 6:51 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

This won't make a difference then....the only thing the creepy sneaky little cunts should be allowed to do is laundry, migrant farming, railroad work, and take aways.

I simply don't trust the tiddlywinks wizzer. They don't really look very human and there's simply too fucking many of the little bastards. I honestly think they want to take over the world, eating us all in the process.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 16/06/2018 at 22:28, Frank said:

J. Lobb are charging £4250 for a pair of chukka’s these days, including the last. 7 month waiting list. I paid £450 in ‘96 for my first pair of double monks. That’s not inflation, wiz, that’s the fucking Chinese. 

You bought your first pair of double monks from Lobbs in '96, and we've established that you picked up another pair in 2014. 

Bear with me...

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You bought your first pair of double monks from Lobbs in '96, and we've established that you picked up another pair in 2014. 

Bear with me...

Not only does frank leave a trail of savagely bummed rent boys behind him but also a trail of bullshit

• 2 weeks later...