CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riche71

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Russ Putin said:

This is the worst newbie nom in the history of cunts corner. If ever there was a case for nuking Norway then this is it.

Go and lick the third rail you utter oxygen thief.

I thought Roops had you fitted with restraints and sedated in a cooling cell.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

somebody's got to clean the bugs splattered on the windscreen TB. An important job high paid job reserved for special people.

Aaaah, Ape it is then.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought Roops had you fitted with restraints and sedated in a cooling cell.  

Nope. As I am also known as Alfie Noakes not withers who she was talking about.

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, richem71 said:

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

As I see things you always look after each other abroad.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

I am sure other people have come across this situation.

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is justin bishop a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

But the cunt lives near Stavangar now a ducking counting whistling.

justin bishop a fucking cunt.

2 weeks in Norway and all we get is you bashing the Bishop. We want photos of blondes or the only helicopter we want you near is an air ambulance winching your dead body out of the North sea.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Recycling Withers/Punkape material - hilarious.

Admonished. What can I say? I'm on the Costa and I've been out all day boozing and watching footy. I'm fucking splattered.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your analysis of sentence structure and composition?

Hard to be sure, as the Neanderthals left no written records what with being low-browed thick cunts and all, but it appears to be Captain Caveman's mongol twin brother. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, richem71 said:

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

As I see things you always look after each other abroad.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

I am sure other people have come across this situation.

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ***** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

But the cunt lives near Stavangar now a ducking counting whistling.

**** ***** a fucking cunt.

You've managed to break rule one in your first post, thus proving you can't read, you pig shit thick wanker.

Not the best of starts. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Russ Putin said:

Nope. As I am also known as Alfie Noakes not withers who she was talking about.

Why Alfie....you sly cunt! I feel a right fucking tit!

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't fucking believe you didn't know that was Alfie! Ratty is Norman Wisdom's Cock these days as well.

I understand the confusion roops decided to ban whilst replying to Alfie which made wizs brain explode,wiz you silly cunt get with it.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

I was once known as snowflake now I've accented to the big bin in the sky and will be known as Snowy the great, kneel before my big balls of wisdom.

Ascended, you fucking Brummie doughnut. You've got me worrying about Wizzo's current state of confusion now. When we had our last Cartel meeting, we agreed that it was his turn to be Tony Montana, I'm a bit concerned that he might lose the plot with the big assault rifle.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ascended, you fucking Brummie doughnut. You've got me worrying about Wizzo's current state of confusion now. When we had our last Cartel meeting, we agreed that it was his turn to be Tony Montana, I'm a bit concerned that he might lose the plot with the big assault rifle.

It looked right at the time Albert