CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riche71

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You were funnier in black and white.

It has a certain flair about it I will admit but to say I said anything funny in my whole time here is detrimental to what I have tried to achieve,Pennny Henry would make more laughs,stay with it young Eric and just go for the ride.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't fucking believe you didn't know that was Alfie! Ratty is Norman Wisdom's Cock these days as well.

Clearly I lost the fucking plot somewhere.  When did Alfred start with this name?  I'll be reporting for a session of electro therapy in a few hours.  A few minutes wired up should sort me out.  Alf, will you put a burlap bag over Albert's head and bring him to the session? I have some copper wire you can wrap the cunt in it, and place an end in my hand.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Clearly I lost the fucking plot somewhere.  When did Alfred start with this name?  I'll be reporting for a session of electro therapy in a few hours.  A few minutes wired up should sort me out.  Alf, will you put a burlap bag over Albert's head and bring him to the session? I have some copper wire you can wrap the cunt in it, and place an end in my hand.  

I decided to kick Noakes in the nads for a while and also my other persona Cardinal Sin has been retired.

Burlap allows breathing, cant I just Khmer rouge him with a plastic bag?

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, Russ Putin said:

I decided to kick Noakes in the nads for a while and also my other persona Cardinal Sin has been retired.

You’re a real sad act. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re a real sad act. 

Says the person trapped in their own bullshit. You never leave this site, you have no life away from here. 

I thought it was considered good etiquette of the Corner to not nom with your initial post? Instead, junior Cunt's were to nose around, ingratiate themselves with the puntership and occasionally snipe from the sidelines until said Cunt found its feet or got fucked-off out of it by you lot?

21 hours ago, richem71 said:

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

As I see things you always look after each other abroad.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

I am sure other people have come across this situation.

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ****** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

But the cunt lives near Stavangar now a ducking counting whistling.

**** ***** a fucking cunt.

But here we have a first post/nom pile of shit tapped out by this richem71 character. No fucking avatar. Obviously not read, or can't read, the rules as to what can and can't be nominated, and is struggling like a dwarf-flippered beached fucking whale on a hot day to string together an intelligible sentence. 

Idiot.

Anyway, I've got an avatar. Taken my first tentative sips of Domestos and the industrial bark stripper is booked for the weekend. 

Hello and fuck off.

4 minutes ago, iMac'nt said:

I thought it was considered good etiquette of the Corner to not nom with your initial post? Instead, junior Cunt's were to nose around, ingratiate themselves with the puntership and occasionally snipe from the sidelines until said Cunt found its feet or got fucked-off out of it by you lot?

But here we have a first post/nom pile of shit tapped out by this richem71 character. No fucking avatar. Obviously not read, or can't read, the rules as to what can and can't be nominated, and is struggling like a dwarf-flippered beached fucking whale on a hot day to string together an intelligible sentence. 

Idiot.

Anyway, I've got an avatar. Taken my first tentative sips of Domestos and the industrial bark stripper is booked for the weekend. 

Hello and fuck off.

Well, that's a bit more like it. Well done.

fuck off, etc'.

52 minutes ago, iMac'nt said:

Idiot.

Hello and fuck off.

Welcome, immac, want to join a clique? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Russ Putin said:

Says the person trapped in their own bullshit. You never leave this site, you have no life away from here. 

It’s rich coming from the person who has time to maintain three different personas.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ascended, you fucking Brummie doughnut. You've got me worrying about Wizzo's current state of confusion now. When we had our last Cartel meeting, we agreed that it was his turn to be Tony Montana, I'm a bit concerned that he might lose the plot with the big assault rifle.

Yes, something's wrong with the miserable old cunt if he didn't twig the transient admiral Alf was operating under an alias. Question is; what are you going to do about it and Alfs piss poor attendance record for that matter?

If I was allowed into your clique antithesis, heads would roll with a meal with @Quincy Cockfingers the punishment 

Guest Alfie Noakes
44 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s rich coming from the person who has time to maintain three different personas.

On one id only. Same idiot different name. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, iMac'nt said:

Idiot.

Hello and fuck off.

This is a whole lot better, a bit of spirit. Welcome. Now fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, something's wrong with the miserable old cunt if he didn't twig the transient admiral Alf was operating under an alias. Question is; what are you going to do about it and Alfs piss poor attendance record for that matter?

If I was allowed into your clique antithesis, heads would roll with a meal with @Quincy Cockfingers the punishment 

I have been well. That is why I have not been here so much.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Russ Putin said:

Burlap allows breathing, cant I just Khmer rouge him with a plastic bag?

If you wish.  The upside to burlap is that it absorbs water.  

Poor Card was never the same after ProfB took a fancy.  That's enough to turn the pope into Raoul Moat.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Welcome, immac, want to join a clique? 

@iMac'nt, is it the pension contributions that are delaying your acceptance of this unbelievable offer? 

We’re also offering share options to any new clique members who dispatch of stubby, or the AIDS ravaged r-soles. 

Ball’s in your court, my pedigree chum. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@iMac'nt, is it the pension contributions that are delaying your acceptance of this unbelievable offer? 

We’re also offering share options to any new clique members who dispatch of stubby, or the AIDS ravaged r-soles. 

Ball’s in your court, my pedigree chum. 

Thank you for the welcome, Bubba C.

Not to say I haven't found myself liberally applied to a good few noblewomen in my time, but the name is iMac'nt. Shit name? Yes, but it sort of goes with the avatar.

As for your proposal, and forgive me for answering a question with a question, but strictly speaking, shouldn't the invite come from the organ grinder and not the, well, you know?

Offer appreciated but I'll march to the beat of my own drum for the time being. 

11 minutes ago, iMac'nt said:

Not to say I haven't found myself liberally applied to a good few noblewomen in my time, but the name is iMac'nt. Shit name? Yes, but it sort of goes with the avatar.

As for your proposal, and forgive me for answering a question with a question, but strictly speaking, shouldn't the invite come from the organ grinder and not the, well, you know?

I like your style - consider yourself a member, you slimy little cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are in it, did I forget to tell you? Sorry.

Update: we've finished building the steel reinforced kennel for Eavens, ready for his upcoming release.

35 minutes ago, iMac'nt said:

Splendid response. Ignore bubba, he's Welsh. 

Settle in at your own pace, and should you decide to become affiliated to an organisation, PM me, there's room at the Cartel's hacienda.

Chat later.

36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I like your style - consider yourself a member, you slimy little cunt.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Splendid response. Ignore bubba, he's Welsh. 

Settle in at your own pace, and should you decide to become affiliated to an organisation, PM me, there's room at the Cartel's hacienda.

Chat later.

Fucksake, it's like the scene from animal house where all the fraternities are sycophantically vying for the new boys to join phi alpha kappa or whatever. 

Pile of shit.