CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shape of things to come

PANZER MURPHY

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

... and uber-creepy little fuck. Ticks all your boxes.

If you convert this picture into black and white, then take into account his absolutely fucking mental politics, you could be forgiven for thinking that he was part of Hitler's inner circle.

His salute is spot on.

3183.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The distinc absence of graphic renderings tells me you put it in writing.  For whatever odd reason, I doubt your message will be received Ratty.  

I sent Maggie Thatcher a butt plug with a lovely horse's tail on it. I reckon the bomb dodging cunt never even wore it once.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I sent Maggie Thatcher a butt plug with a lovely horse's tail on it. I reckon the bomb dodging cunt never even wore it once.

Denis probably made use of it on a few occasions.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you convert this picture into black and white, then take into account his absolutely fucking mental politics, you could be forgiven for thinking that he was part of Hitler's inner circle.

His salute is spot on.

3183.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

I reckon I could force one of Emma Watson's feet down my pee hole and still cum out my nose

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I reckon I could force one of Emma Watson's feet down my pee hole and still cum out my nose

I agree, but only if we are talking about Watson's feet circa 'The Philosopher's Stone'. 

And if we are, you have a problem.

40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You’re not exactly firing on all thrusters, are you Ratty?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree, but only if we are talking about Watson's feet circa 'The Philosopher's Stone'. 

I'm quite confident he could fit Hagrid's whole arm in his urethra, right up the shoulder. Watson could double fist it without touching the sides.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you had been conceived through rape or incest or both, would you agree that your life should have been terminated ?

As a tiny bundle of non-sentient cells, I wouldn't have an opinion on it.

If I was a woman who had been violated by a family member, or by a stranger who had forced themselves upon me, I'd absolutely abort.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

... and uber-creepy little fuck. Ticks all your boxes.

Decades of inbreeding and cherry induced alcohol foetal syndrome.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a tiny bundle of non-sentient cells, I wouldn't have an opinion on it.

If I was a woman who had been violated by a family member, or by a stranger who had forced themselves upon me, I'd absolutely abort.

The reality is that taking life in such circumstances infringes the basic rights to life of the unborn.

Quasimodo would agree with me.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In what respect?

Under any other circumstance, if some unmarried tart wandered into a barn claiming she was a virgin whilst simultaneously squeezing out a bastard child, would you believe it was the son of god? 

16 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Under any other circumstance, if some unmarried tart wandered into a barn claiming she was a virgin whilst simultaneously squeezing out a bastard child, would you believe it was the son of god? 

Well no one would believe it today least of all David Attenborough.

That’s why it was done 2018 years ago and widely believed today.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Flawless logic. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I reckon my Cowper's gland will have something to say about it Deco. I miss our Nazi days.

I reckon there's more neo-Nazis in Russia these days than anywhere else. The irony!

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You quite clearly have a history of horrific sexual abuse. As a result of spending your formative years being horrendously skull fucked by your parish priest, the Broca's area of your brain is obviously damaged beyond repair.

In layman's terms, your rambling fucking shit makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.