CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those that eat whilst shopping in supermarkets.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I was reminded today of these grimy wretches, upon my discovering cooked-chicken bones discarded & stashed behind the fresh tarts & cakes. This is by no means an isolated incident either, as many a-pig openly wander the aisles munching on pies etc., from packet-to-gullet whilst loading their trolleys, and/or allowing their kids to snack on items before even reaching the checkouts.  It's one thing to rob from supermarkets at every given opportunity, but episodes such as chicken-bone disposal are nothing short of abhorrent.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Adding cunts who openly talk loudly on their phone throughout their whole shopping trip and you have a real cunty shopping experience. 

add continuing to talk at the till, ignoring the cashier and packing the shopping one handed so holding everyone else up. Death the cunts.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Adding cunts who openly talk loudly on their phone throughout their whole shopping trip and you have a real cunty shopping experience. 

And the bargain ghouls. Usually to be found stalking the cold cut counters and chiller sections between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. Desperately pawing at the end of day reduced item section, salivating over twenty slices of Billy Bear for ten pence and becoming sexually enraged at half-price, dented cans of own brand cider.

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A quick 'accidental' twatting  to their ankles with your trolley followed by a wholly insincere apology usually does the trick . Just watch as the fat gob full of Monster Munch and diet Coke is spluttered out  all over the place.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

While on the topic of big retailers, I've heard Poundland is to close a further 40 stores nationwide - bringing the redundancy of around 500 staff. Does this mean we're going to suffer even more of your insightful comments in the coming weeks?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

And the bargain ghouls. Usually to be found stalking the cold cut counters and chiller sections between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. Desperately pawing at the end of day reduced item section, salivating over twenty slices of Billy Bear for ten pence and becoming sexually enraged at half-price, dented cans of own brand cider.

As with like Judge, you mean.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was reminded today of these grimy wretches, upon my discovering cooked-chicken bones discarded & stashed behind the fresh tarts & cakes. This is by no means an isolated incident either, as many a-pig openly wander the aisles munching on pies etc., from packet-to-gullet whilst loading their trolleys, and/or allowing their kids to snack on items before even reaching the checkouts.  It's one thing to rob from supermarkets at every given opportunity, but episodes such as chicken-bone disposal are nothing short of abhorrent.

You must shop in some disgusting inner city slum at one of migrant patronised shit chain stores.

Why not move to a smarter area......?

lol.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You must shop in some disgusting inner city slum at one of migrant patronised shit chain stores.

lol.

For once, I kind of agree with this fucking idiot. I've never seen half eaten food strewn about in a supermarket before, and I once braved the Asda in Bedworth.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

During your time in the cooler, were you reconditioned Clockwork Orange style? Granted you're coming out with more or less the same absolute fucking shit as usual, but you've shown remarkable restraint in the above post by not mentioning "Ape" or "Tescos".

You stupid little cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

For once, I kind of agree with this fucking idiot. I've never seen half eaten food strewn about in a supermarket before, and I once braved the Asda in Bedworth.

Is that Warwickshire's equivalent of Khe Sanh Noctal?

Your flashbacks must be terrifying.  

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Where I shop is of little consequence.  I have experienced bone-discarding in both ASDA and Morrisons.  I'd wager that the 'discarding' of 'bones' is not something that you would experience or relish, and that you openly encourage & welcome it. 

Guest Boaby

Why would you buy before you’ve tried some food, and anyway you pay enough for the food anyway. Bastards supermarkets make enough profits. If anyone disagrees they can fuck off. I once ate some pick and mix unpaid for at the late great Woolworths, so ha ha ha

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was well into my twenties before I realised tongue was just that; slices of a fuckin tongue from a bastard cow.

Compared to that, Billy Bear and anal rape are just warm and comfy memories Deco

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Boaby said:

Why would you buy before you’ve tried some food, and anyway you pay enough for the food anyway. Bastards supermarkets make enough profits. If anyone disagrees they can fuck off. I once ate some pick and mix unpaid for at the late great Woolworths, so ha ha ha

I can envisage you lasting for a long time on here. 

2 minutes ago, Boaby said:

Did anyone place an order for a stupid fucking cunt?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I was well into my twenties before I realised tongue was just that; slices of a fuckin tongue from a bastard cow.

Compared to that, Billy Bear and anal rape are just warm and comfy memories Deco

Next it will be Swiss Roll isn't Swiss, the bastards. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

"A QUARTER OF ANGOLAN COCK" wouldn't sell well Evan.

Except to our very own Jewdy of course.

Is this the same Jewdy that eats discarded foreskins, after rubbing them-up to make a full plate of Tripe?

Guest Boaby

You can all fuck off, food tastes better if it’s on a “try before you buy” so you can all fuck right off. I eat for free, who’s the fuckwitshere