CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those that eat whilst shopping in supermarkets.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 7:45 PM, Decimus said:

Did anyone place an order for a stupid fucking cunt?

And somehow two turned up instead.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Boaby said:

In fact I even go into the toilets at supermarkets and fill my pockets with the toilet roll in the cubicle. So ha fucking ha

Nice one, that's pretty cool that is. Next time though, shove your head down the shit-pan. Ho-Hee-Fucking-Ha. 

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Fucking hell - you’re clearly not to be messed with.

We've had his type before. It's probably best for us all to lay-low. He'll be calling us names next. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

PUNKERS!!! Here's one for You. 

Even a faggot as utterly depraved as Punkape likes a bit of pillow talk. I doubt this new cunt would be intellectually capable of any conversation aside from a few grunts about the Andrex puppies.

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even a faggot as utterly depraved as Punkape likes a bit of pillow talk. I doubt this new cunt would be intellectually capable of any conversation aside from a few grunts about the Andrex puppies.

There's a twat newly joined called Booby                                                                                                                                                                                                            He's as Loopy as the next Rookie Newbie                                                                                                                                                                                                     He's as thick as two Ricks'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     He nicks Pick & Mix                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And shows as much promise, as Jewdy

On 7/17/2018 at 5:42 PM, Cuntybaws said:

These crisps aren't making it to the checkout, are they?

6a0133ec75f790970b0133f2bc607f970b-800wi

Roops is that you at the crisps again ?  That’s why Aldi sacked you.

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you live in the Cotswolds? 

Don’t be silly.  We don’t have supermarkets in the Cotswolds, we have village stores, fruit and veg stalls, farmers selling their own dairy produce and honesty boxes for payment.  There’s no eating crisps and stealing the shit paper from the bogs in Chipping Campden Coop.  Anyone caught attempting to do so would be locked in the wicker man and sacrificed at the winter equinox.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Equinoxes are vernal and autumnal. Summer and winter have solstices.

Every day's a school day.

Yes...lesson learnt.  Agreed.

We would still burn the cunt no matter what the sun was up to on that day.

17 hours ago, Boaby said:

In fact I even go into the toilets at supermarkets and fill my pockets with the toilet roll in the cubicle. So ha fucking ha

I have a suspicion much of it ends up on the floor of your rented bedsit, scrunched up and sitting beside plastic cider bottles and half-eaten Pot Noodles, compressed with dehydrated 'wanker's scourge' and the sort of cheap ketchup you get at roadside burger kiosks.