CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

However, Can I ask you the burning question..... If half the men in the world under the age of 25 are now openly gay shit stabbers, how will ugly fucking welsh ginger cunts like you ever have sex in the future?  

Probably in the same manner up to last night...

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My Mrs has fabulous tits and we met when she was at Oxford Brookes.  That is a well trodden story.

Just because your tits are like saddlebags around your knees, no need to get personal about my family.  Isn’t there a rule about that on here.  I banish you for 3 months.  Ohhh no you are in the clique and an admin whore so don’t get such treatment.

why don’t you bring the rest of my family into this you fucking welsh ugly fat ginger cunt.

go on mention my family again you fucking slag

OK. Did you or did you not once describe the fabulously titted Mrs MC as a "Gook bitch"? Did you or did you not previously state that once things go pear-shaped with the fabulously titted Mrs MC, that you would simply "order a new one"? Finally, is your faux outrage more about you being pissed off with yourself for looking like a complete and utter dick?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if we must go down the neo-puritan route that sex should only take place in a manner that might result in conception, then surely that rules out hetero anal sex, oral sex and a quick tug at the back of the pub as all these activities are "unnatural" by your definition. :rolleyes:

Luckily, however, rubbing one out over the toilet seats in the ladies is perfectly acceptable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

OK. Did you or did you not once describe the fabulously titted Mrs MC as a "Gook bitch"? Did you or did you not previously state that once things go pear-shaped with the fabulously titted Mrs MC, that you would simply "order a new one"? Finally, is your faux outrage more about you being pissed off with yourself for looking like a complete and utter dick?

That's as may be, but surely "its gotta be cheaper than importing titless face-fuckers from Thailand." is a de facto violation of rule 12, "Do not make sexual references about other members' family and relatives." ?

However, if the defence of contributory negligence (aka "well, you started it!") applies in this case, does that mean that we can all have a pop at MC's family without fear of reprisals? If so, I'm totally on board with that, and stand ready to shamelessly recycle my old stash of "Punkape's Mum" jokes.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Informing cunt...

Panzerknacker 

What you gonna do about it spuddy? They're admins wretched rules after all. Does this now give us carte blanche to have a pop at each other's families? It'll be ten to cell in the cooler and  I've got a sharpened toothbrush with your name in it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if we must go down the neo-puritan route that sex should only take place in a manner that might result in conception, then surely that rules out hetero anal sex, oral sex and a quick tug at the back of the pub as all these activities are "unnatural" by your definition. :rolleyes:

Yes...I agree, fucking a woman up the sewage works is just not proper behavior,  especially when the leisure center is just round the corner.  Oral,sex is foreplay and so is purely natural as is a hand shandy.  If a lady wishes to refresh her fella by these latter two methods then that’s her choice. All natural.    

Two men fucking each other up the Harris is simply not biologically normal on any level. Google fact.

Just  because you have grown up with the welsh culture of jamming the hind legs of a sheep into a pair of flared wellies and fucking it’s eye sockets out is classed as normal.  Don’t bring those standards into Britain you Celtic bog monster. 

On 8/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I can say what I like about MY family.  YOU cannot.. there are site Rules and you don’t fucking adhere to them..  you fucking welsh ginger fat cat piss stained lonely old bag.  I’d rather change my Gook Mrs for Gook reboot 2.0 than ever consider fucking your orange peeled cellulite arse with all its fat rash and whiff of talcum in a vein attempt to stop your sweating carcass rubbing the skin sores in all the folds of lipid blubber.  Sucking your tits would be like gorging my mouth around the shit stained udders of a mangy Frisian after it has just had a fly infested piss in a field of shit.  My Gook wife is quite a looker and has brains, which puts you at a massive disadvantage with all these fit attractive immigrants coming into the country.  As with half the men of Britain being bearded faggots, the other half will only go out with and marry slim European birds or Chinks.  Bingo winged tattooed round fat cunts like you will simply have to do with fucking yourself with that Anne Summers toy you brought at that shit party your Auntie Blodwin held in Swansea last October. That and the use of Brussels pate smeared on you fat mound where there used to be a cunt, and having your six cats lick you out. You disgusting welsh pig fuck.

Imported  fine fitted Thai birds any day in my book.  She hates coo#s as well so that’s a bonus.  Pork in leggings is what she calls your type.  Hence she is just about perfect.  If only she didn’t like Manchester United. 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

200.gif

She earns a descent salary and so do I, we live a comfortable life in a nice house with reconstituted concrete lookalike stone in a council estate in the rural setting of the Cotswolds....according to Roops.  We have friends who all work on the production line at Swindon Honda along with Roops.  Some of our other friends work at GCHQ Cheltenham with Roops, some other friends work in property with Roops and as tax advisors to the Chancellor along with Roops.  So we are comfortable with our life and she enjoys living here after over 25 years now.   She fucking hates immigrants. Ironically. So she is very happy living with me.

13 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d like to mention your wife again MC. What a sorry life she must lead.

Not as sorry as your self masterbatory existence.

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I can say what I like about MY family.  YOU cannot.. there are site Rules and you don’t fucking adhere to them..  you fucking welsh ginger fat cat piss stained lonely old bag.  I’d rather change my Gook Mrs for Gook reboot 2.0 than ever consider fucking your orange peeled cellulite arse with all its fat rash and whiff of talcum in a vein attempt to stop your sweating carcass rubbing the skin sores in all the folds of lipid blubber.  Sucking your tits would be like gorging my mouth around the shit stained udders of a mangy Frisian after it has just had a fly infested piss in a field of shit.  My Gook wife is quite a looker and has brains, which puts you at a massive disadvantage with all these fit attractive immigrants coming into the country.  As with half the men of Britain being bearded faggots, the other half will only go out with and marry slim European birds or Chinks.  Bingo winged tattooed round fat cunts like you will simply have to do with fucking yourself with that Anne Summers toy you brought at that shit party your Auntie Blodwin held in Swansea last October. That and the use of Brussels pate smeared on you fat mound where there used to be a cunt, and having your six cats lick you out. You disgusting welsh pig fuck.

Imported  fine fitted Thai birds any day in my book.  She hates coo#s as well so that’s a bonus.  Pork in leggings is what she calls your type.  Hence she is just about perfect.  If only she didn’t like Manchester United. 

Oh come on MC, she don't use Brussels Pate. Marmite. 

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, yes MC, that's all very well but how does this mitigate you being a mendacious fantasist?

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes MC, that's all very well but how does this mitigate you being a mendacious fantasist?

You forgot to mention rattled, definitely rattled.

5 minutes ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

You forgot to mention rattled, definitely rattled.

Ironic, isn't it? The windbag saunters onto the site announcing his mission statement to "stir the pot" and have a laugh and ends up not only stirred, but shaken. Bloody amateurs.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut the fuck up, you irrelevant Welsh cunt. 

If I catch you trying to crawl up frank's arse again, I'm going to fucking finish you. Know which side your bread's buttered. 

Don't make me talk to you again.

Eric, I’m prepared to let yesterday’s activity slide on account of you clearly being shit faced out of your pea brain.

Calm down and get a grip.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 8/2/2018 at 9:47 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

What you gonna do about it spuddy? They're admins wretched rules after all. Does this now give us carte blanche to have a pop at each other's families? It'll be ten to cell in the cooler and  I've got a sharpened toothbrush with your name in it.

What's it matter ..it's only a line of type from a randomer whose opinion isn't important ..if you need to hide behind rules to come here maybe this isn't the place for you stubzz 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1