CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stockpiling

PANZER MURPHY

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Project reality punkers baby..hope yer loaded up with boxes of No.6 shot to fend off the marauding hordes that'll besiege yer manor in search of yer brassicas n tubers 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

If you want your opinions to be taken seriously, try writing them in English.

*waits for hysterically funny comment about being a dominated house husband*

50 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

If you want your opinions to be taken seriously, try writing them in English.

*waits for hysterically funny comment about being a dominated house husband*

If by some miracle I need yer  opinion I'll ask yer wife for it ..cringing little fukshite ya

Lol

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Chez-Punkape is well equipped to deal with a peasants revolt...

lol.

Not according to Dale Winton and John Curry, you wasn't. 

lol.

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy says start filling yer fridges n presses with all manner of foodstuffs for when the frogs slam the gates ..she's gonna start announcing a few things that really mean brexit means brexit..stoopid leaver cunts ..ooo..and the spaniels called  they want gib back and take yer fukkin monkeys with ya ..stick em on the Tory benches..nobody will know the difference

Lol

panzerknacker 

Fill the fridge full of swill panzy baby and stock up spuds! I'm going to paddle my coracle across the radioactive soup for a warm welcome from the mick.   

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fill the fridge full of swill panzy baby and stock up spuds! I'm going to paddle my coracle across the radioactive soup for a warm welcome from the mick.   

Stick an airline up apes hole an inflate him paddle across on him ..he's well used to a paddle 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Stick an airline up apes hole an inflate him paddle across on him ..he's well used to a paddle 

Panzerknacker 

I read that as airliner initially 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's probably because yer an idiot

Panzerknacker 

Stick the county cork up yer arse

EreptileDysfunction

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Although that could be construed as desertion and having a pro EU stance..one of yer tory MEPs wants to be able to try ya for treason..totally ignoring the horrific damage done to the nation's economy and standing so far by him n his like 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Although that could be construed as desertion and having a pro EU stance..one of yer tory MEPs wants to be able to try ya for treason..totally ignoring the horrific damage done to the nation's economy and standing so far by him n his like 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

I'm sick to the back teeth with all this brexit shite panzy. I say let's just call the whole thing off and go back to news about ISIS, charred tower blocks and paedo priests. Happy days.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sick to the back teeth with all this brexit shite panzy. I say let's just call the whole thing off and go back to news about ISIS, charred tower blocks and paedo priests. Happy days.

Can I just say, I've never liked Panzer.

he strikes me as the type to sneak up behind blind people at pedestrian crossings and go...

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Filling in for Ratty

Guest judgetwi

Pansy! Instead of being glued 24/7 to the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation you ought to come over here and find out what REAL people think. An evening in any pub, where immos and snowflakes tend not to go, will give you a perspective on what’s really going on. In the meantime shut your Ignorant, Establishment arse licking cakehole.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Chez-Punkape is well equipped to deal with a peasants revolt...

lol.

What's the shelf life of Rohypnol compared to Chloroform?

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pansy! Instead of being glued 24/7 to the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation you ought to come over here and find out what REAL people think. An evening in any pub, where immos and snowflakes tend not to go, will give you a perspective on what’s really going on. In the meantime shut your Ignorant, Establishment arse licking cakehole.

I've a fairly good impression as to what's going on from these pages without setting foot in yer flat roof local Jewdy baby ...kmeer..Barnier marched yer bit of paper out and shot it in the face..they're sick of yiz kuntz and want rid..pay yer bill n fuk off ..and the spaniels were back on and the argies..theyve offered  ya three pallets of frey Bentos pies for the malvinas..I'd advise taking it 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I've a fairly good impression as to what's going on from these pages without setting foot in yer flat roof local Jewdy baby ...kmeer..Barnier marched yer bit of paper out and shot it in the face..they're sick of yiz kuntz and want rid..pay yer bill n fuk off ..and the spaniels were back on and the argies..theyve offered  ya three pallets of frey Bentos pies for the malvinas..I'd advise taking it 

Panzerknacker 

Panzer SHUT THE FUCK UP!