CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Phony Battlers.

Guest 'eavensabove

36 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Cheap and plentiful flow of potatoes from the EU is responsible for that behaviour, Decs. Can’t really blame them for it. You cut off the EU source and the fuckers will starve. Again. 

Yer the ones cutting off yer EU source of pretty much everything  ya silly tard 

laffin 

panzerknacker 

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got no issue with folk being interested in actual real history that actually really happened, it's the weird fucking cunts that seem to be attracted to these gathering who should be instantly killed with a broad sword. I've attended Tewkesbury medieval fair a couple of times, site of one of the pivotal battles in the war of the roses and part of our heritage. But fuck me, walking around its full of beardy weirdy lord of the rings cunts who believe in dragons, pixies and hobbits and are dressed accordingly. If these wankers were around at the time of the actual events they would have been burnt at the stake. Where's Vincent Price the witch finder general when you need him.

The real witchfinder general, Matthew Hopkins is buried in St Osyth priory, about ten minutes from where I am. 

Vincent Price was pickled and put in a jar by Haywards.

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got no issue with folk being interested in actual real history that actually really happened, it's the weird fucking cunts that seem to be attracted to these gathering who should be instantly killed with a broad sword. I've attended Tewkesbury medieval fair a couple of times, site of one of the pivotal battles in the war of the roses and part of our heritage. But fuck me, walking around its full of beardy weirdy lord of the rings cunts who believe in dragons, pixies and hobbits and are dressed accordingly. If these wankers were around at the time of the actual events they would have been burnt at the stake. Where's Vincent Price the witch finder general when you need him.

You being one of the pixies.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The real witchfinder general, Matthew Hopkins is buried in St Osyth priory, about ten minutes from where I am. 

Vincent Price was pickled and put in a jar by Haywards.

Even by today's standards it's still a shocking film. Fit birds getting burnt alive and old hags having nails hammered into them must have been full on for the time it was released.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even by today's standards it's still a shocking film. Fit birds getting burnt alive and old hags having nails hammered into them must have been full on for the time it was released.

I imagine it was seen as quite tame, in comparison to the 'public information/safety films' that the government was churning out in the late 60s and 70s.

you know, the ones that convinced an entire generation that if they ever left the house, or plugged in an appliance within the house, or got within a mile of some water, that they would die in screaming agony.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine it was seen as quite tame, in comparison to the 'public information/safety films' that the government was churning out in the late 60s and 70s.

you know, the ones that convinced an entire generation that if they ever left the house, or plugged in an appliance within the house, or got within a mile of some water, that they would die in screaming agony.

What about the one that warned about falling hammers .. was that Fender's dad?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

We need more of them. But fuck the spazy little kid and his fish eating cat to teach them about paedos, just leak to real IDs of some of the current and ex punters here and stick their photos and addresses in the corrie and X factor ad breaks 

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Many a man throughout the UK decides to become a Battler.

Armed with a variety of painted dustbin-lids for shields,  a Plywood cutlass each and adapted saucepans on their heads, they elect who will be 'Admiral of The Day' and then dash about aimlessly to re-enact 'The Battle of The Little Big Horn' for example or 'The Charge of The Light Brigade' with one horse to share amongst a legion of 7 idiots. Meanwhile, their hideous-looking wives dressed up to the nines to resemble something or other from the c16th try their level best to knock-up a lunch from whatever grows upon the Battlefield, and an OXO cube, whilst making serving bowls from Willow twigs. Some of these daffy cunts have day jobs, for fucksakes, and will only transform themselves with all manner of regalia at weekends, to play Vikings at The Battle Club. Others will groom any Bootlips they can get their hands on, to add a more realistic spectacle to a 'Rorke's Drift' extravaganza in the foothills of the Cotswold's...

ay114738198kelmarsh-united.jpg 

Battle of Edgehill was a massive re enactment.  Was fucking amazing to watch.   Shame the fucking zulus got the wrong email and turned up mid way thru chucking their spears thinking it was the Cotswold Roukes Drift society bash.

The best re enactment is played out once every few years on the Moss side estate in south Manchester.   The zulus re enact the battle of isandluwana and give the pigs a proper fucking.   Sometimes gets on the news if the BBC could be arsed.  But other than that all other re enactments are for poofs and weird cunts.  Agreed.

13 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Listening to a doco on the wireless last night about our huge Syrian refugee programme..we stuck 300 of them in a hotel in balhagaderreen   Co.roscommon a year ago..each one professed a wish to join family in the UK as soon as their papers came through..long live the 1922 common travel act tween our great nation's 

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

There is no 1922 Common Travel Act. There is the Common Travel Area which is a non-binding memorandum of understanding between Eire and the UK. The 300 Syrian refugees you mention will be up against the Control of Entry through the Republic of Ireland Order 1977 which specifically filters immigrants who attempt to circumvent British immigration rules by entering the UK via Ireland. I trust your government booked very long stays at the hotel you mention.

Laffin

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There is no 1922 Common Travel Act. There is the Common Travel Area which is a non-binding memorandum of understanding between Eire and the UK. The 300 Syrian refugees you mention will be up against the Control of Entry through the Republic of Ireland Order 1977 which specifically filters immigrants who attempt to circumvent British immigration rules by entering the UK via Ireland. I trust your government booked very long stays at the hotel you mention.

Laffin

Spose they will do what others do..hop on the aircoach at the bus station n go 90 minutes up the road over the border n they're in the UK unless ya have a hard border which tessy doesn't want ..or the border in the sea which Arlene won't stand for ..once in Belfast sure they're haff way to Manchester..or we'll just make them citizens and let them travel ..it's all good 

Laffin 

panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Cunt Finder General took an early retirement. He then became Fat Finder General, as his requirements were needed elsewhere to harpoon the morbidly obese tuskers in Glamorgan. That's about as much as I know about him. Honest...  Anyway, all of that is besides the point.

If these so-called Battlers are so eager to make Dad's Army look like the S.A.S,  then why the fuck aint they brandishing their faux Pugio's & Pilum's at Mevagissey Harbour, Gravesend, Stamford Hill and every other foreign-infested areas of harmonious tranquillity...  If they possess the slightest gumption then they should fuck-off to eradicate intruders in a proper war rather than just prance about like a bunch of Nancy-Boys pretending  to be fearsome force. If anything, all they do is take the piss out proper fighting men, who didn't just play-act with plastic arrows or feign death for 1/2 hour on a ruby pitch.   

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Battle of Edgehill was a massive re enactment.  Was fucking amazing to watch.   Shame the fucking zulus got the wrong email and turned up mid way thru chucking their spears thinking it was the Cotswold Roukes Drift society bash.

The best re enactment is played out once every few years on the Moss side estate in south Manchester.   The zulus re enact the battle of isandluwana and give the pigs a proper fucking.   Sometimes gets on the news if the BBC could be arsed.  But other than that all other re enactments are for poofs and weird cunts.  Agreed.

Disagreed.  The best re-enactment in Manchester, is carried out at Etihad Stadium, by 11 twats taking on a football. 

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Disagreed.  The best re-enactment in Manchester, is carried out at Etihad Stadium, by 11 twats taking on a football. 

What re enactment is that?  Winning the premier league every year or so.  Think they will re enact that again this year.   The Munich’s are about to have a party this year as it’s been 25 years since they last won anything.  Maybe they will wheel that Taggart cunt out in his vegetative state. No fucker would understand what he says.  No change there then.  Couldn’t have happened to a nicer cunt.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:34 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Yer the ones cutting off yer EU source of pretty much everything  ya silly tard 

laffin 

panzerknacker 

Do not worry about us, my oirish little oink. Your lot has to, of course grovel and beg the almighty Brussels fucks, just to score some chips. When the going gets tough, we just take it by force. It’s a tradition, you know.

19 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Do not worry about us, my oirish little oink. Your lot has to, of course grovel and beg the almighty Brussels fucks, just to score some chips. When the going gets tough, we just take it by force. It’s a tradition, you know.

Phew! At least you've joined in. Things were in danger of getting boring.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Were they burnt at the stake? In Britain and the colonies they were hanged.

No. Burning is the traditional treatment we preserve for members of the travelling community in my parish.

Watch the film Witch Finder General, you silly bat, it's what I was eluding to!

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Were they burnt at the stake? In Britain and the colonies they were hanged.

No. They reserved that punishment for vegetarians.