CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yob Cricketer cunts

Earl of Punkape

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, I think stokes is just a thick as fuck piss head who if he weren't good at sport would more than likely be in jail. 

He's got history of being sent home from an England tour before for similar behaviour 

I think he'll be very lucky to avoid time.

We need to hear the evidence from the defence.

i hope he’s acquitted and the gay people are found guilty....

lol.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We need to hear the evidence from the defence.

i hope he’s acquitted and the gay people are found guilty....

lol.

Well he'd better have a good lawyer all that IPL mercenary money can buy or he's totally fucked. From the CCTV footage that's being flashed over every half hourly new bulletin, it looks like the boy stokes showed very little "self defence" in the way he went about knocking the shit out of the two poofs in question.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well he'd better have a good lawyer all that IPL mercenary money can buy or he's totally fucked. From the CCTV footage that's being flashed over every half hourly new bulletin, it looks like the boy stokes showed very little "self defence" in the way he went about knocking the shit out of the two poofs in question.

Perhaps they thought it was some kind of heavy petting?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it’s great that men could actually be on the verge of going back to what they should be....men.

Men have been fighting outside pubs for centuries and if a couple of poofs get in the way and get a hiding...so fucking what ?

Unfortunately in a world of CCTV and mobile phones it’s difficult to dish out a well deserved hiding without the plod getting involved....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I think it’s great that men could actually be on the verge of going back to what they should be....men.

Men have been fighting outside pubs for centuries and if a couple of poofs get in the way and get a hiding...so fucking what ?

Unfortunately in a world of CCTV and mobile phones it’s difficult to dish out a well deserved hiding without the plod getting involved....

And if the two cunts who took the beating had been heterosexual, Stokes wouldn't be in this legal shitstorm. It's now a requirement for doormen and security staff to call the police to any violent altercation where someone gets injured, and when they arrive, the one and only thing they're interested in is whether there is any racism or homophobia involved. Basically, if 2 white cunts have a fight, plod isn't interested, if a white cunt has a fight with a black cunt, 9 times out of 10, the white cunt gets arrested and the black cunt gets sympathy and a victim support leaflet.

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Oh, and how damning that today's bouncer cunts are uncorruptible too. For £3, never mind £300, I'd have let those knobends into a shithole club like that. Stokesy was hardly trying to get into the Ritz was he. Jesus cunting Christ what a shithole full of arseholes we are.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And if the two cunts who took the beating had been heterosexual, Stokes wouldn't be in this legal shitstorm. It's now a requirement for doormen and security staff to call the police to any violent altercation where someone gets injured, and when they arrive, the one and only thing they're interested in is whether there is any racism or homophobia involved. Basically, if 2 white cunts have a fight, plod isn't interested, if a white cunt has a fight with a black cunt, 9 times out of 10, the white cunt gets arrested and the black cunt gets sympathy and a victim support leaflet.

Its looking ever more likely that rather than actually ever having done any "bouncing" you have simply attended one of these "bouncers" courses, listened to all the spiel and decided that door keeping is not for you.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not getting to you today, am I?

No, I'm just quoting what the real world has been like for at least the last 45 years. You show no signs that you have ever had to deal with people face to face. You just live in a world that comes from reading all those 99p books on the Krays and other gangsters from the 50 and 60s. Reality since the early 70s at least in such roles you could not lay a finger on anyone, and any hint of racial bias and you would be dropped on like a ton of bricks. The sex discrimination act kicked in in 1975 as well and that also severely limited. We were also warned not to discriminate against gays. On the railways we had a greater range of powers than in most places save for airports and seaports and even then it was very limited. What was said in messrooms was different but you dare to take that outside and you were on the carpet. About the only people we could hassle and discriminate against were trannies and cross-dressers but that all came to an end with rulings pertaining to the sex discrimination in the 1990s, and once again we were given training about this in briefings.

28 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

No, I'm just quoting what the real world has been like for at least the last 45 years. You show no signs that you have ever had to deal with people face to face. You just live in a world that comes from reading all those 99p books on the Krays and other gangsters from the 50 and 60s. Reality since the early 70s at least in such roles you could not lay a finger on anyone, and any hint of racial bias and you would be dropped on like a ton of bricks. The sex discrimination act kicked in in 1975 as well and that also severely limited. We were also warned not to discriminate against gays. On the railways we had a greater range of powers than in most places save for airports and seaports and even then it was very limited. What was said in messrooms was different but you dare to take that outside and you were on the carpet. About the only people we could hassle and discriminate against were trannies and cross-dressers but that all came to an end with rulings pertaining to the sex discrimination in the 1990s, and once again we were given training about this in briefings.

Bertie were you one of the boys in blue at one stage ?

39 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Please don't attempt to lecture me on the impact of 'PC world'. Having to sit through the SIA badge renewal courses is bad enough, and believe me, I've seen more of the real world, as it is, than you could ever hope to, right down to being told by an attending police officer: "if you have to hit anybody, for fucks sake make sure they're the same colour as you". 

I strongly suspect that your experiences of "the real world" are limited to pre 1990 and you've been feeding the cats and reading the news ever since.

and to be honest, your take on the PC situation only reiterates what I've already said, which means that you're repeating my argument in order to discredit it. Not that bright are you.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

The more I read this, the more apparent it becomes, that you are completely detached from reality. Firstly, I haven't described any incidents where I've "laid a finger on anyone", and secondly, your theory that doing so leads to instant dismissal is entirely inaccurate. All entrances to licensed premises are covered by CCTV, and if that footage shows that door staff have acted in self defence, they can get away with quite a lot. It's a different world to catching out fare dodgers on the chuff-chuff. Stick to commenting on what you actually know, not what you think you know because you read it somewhere.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Its looking ever more likely that rather than actually ever having done any "bouncing" you have simply attended one of these "bouncers" courses, listened to all the spiel and decided that door keeping is not for you.

The bouncing course is quite demanding. You have to learn lots of phrases to say to punters such as these gems: "You're not coming in with them trainers", "Sorry, regulars and members only" "Awright girls, in ya go" and that all time favourite "Sorry mate, you're too dark to come in". 

On 8/7/2018 at 12:21 PM, Decimus said:

This trial is about gays, cricket is gay, you're gay and this nomination is gay. Why are you such a fucking disgusting queer?

Your constant obsession with faggotry makes me feel fucking sick.

I hate you. Utterly fucking loathe you.

Whilst I whole heartedly agree there is more than a whiff of homosexuality about a game where a cock box is worn, this Nom stands as good in my book.    It opens up a debate, England Cricketist a cunt or not for having a boozed up punch up in a night club.    Now if he was interfering with someone’s girl and took the guy on in a rutting bull kind of Olly Read way then he’s a top cunt.    If the Cricketist was in the Pink Club and a bitch slap took place because he was wearing the same loafers as a punter who was there first and So the Cricketist should have gone home and got changed. Then he is a fucking massive bender of a cunt and deserves three years inside for that offense.

4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Might have been a typo - I’m sure what he meant to say was that you’re a complete fucking wanker. 

I suggest you take a vow of chastity regardless of any inclination or current sexual activities you engage in with any particular partner.This will have a physical and spiritual cleansing effect upon you enhancing your harmonious life balance.After a suitable period of abstinence you can visit the camel enclosure at your local wildlife emporium for a period of temptation and contemplation.

• Like 1