CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear a burka in the U.K.

Earl of Punkape

I don't understand why Boris has come out with this statement. Perhaps he will be going full UKIP on us next. 

As for the attire itself, if people want to show they are brainwashed with religion that is their fucking problem, not mine. If a lady is forced to wear this thing it is a different matter. 

Where the fuck is the ecclesiastical  @Rev when such a controversial subject matter is up for discussion?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Where the fuck have you been? I wanted to talk about Picard's return, but without Quincy SpaceOddyseyFingers around I've had no one to geek out with.

Feels a bit like a Bobby Ewing, Dallas storyline. What a load of fucking wank,........ for wankers.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Feels a bit like a Bobby Ewing, Dallas storyline. What a load of fucking wank,........ for wankers.

I don't know why you're so hostile to the notion. The cunt is almost an octogenarian, a bungalow is almost certainly guaranteed to be a heavy point of reference in the new series.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't understand why Boris has come out with this statement. Perhaps he will be going full UKIP on us next. 

As for the attire itself, if people want to show they are brainwashed with religion that is their fucking problem, not mine. If a lady is forced to wear this thing it is a different matter. 

Where the fuck is the ecclesiastical  @Rev when such a controversial subject matter is up for discussion?

Well, it can safely be said that He's most definitely not under a Burka  ?  

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is perhaps the worst slander ever perpetrated in the entire history of the Corner. I hated that Betazoid cunt with every fibre of my being.

You are misremembering my, er, admiration for T'Pol's infamous shower scene, you sacrilegious fucking twat.

Yeoman Rand.

the thinking mans space crumpet.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeoman Rand.

the thinking mans space crumpet.

Maybe in the Original Series, but the ladies back then lost their looks quickly. By the time The Motion Picture was out I'd rather throw myself into the square jawed embrace of Dr. Crusher - and that's saying a lot - there's a reason Wesley never met his father and it had fuck all to do with a botched away mission on the Stargazer...

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The Borg will not be the end of old Patrick Stewart. It will be a miracle if the old codger completes the new series. For fuck sake, the man is 78 years old. He maybe confusing his own age with that of his 37 years junior totty. Talk about self denial and wishful thinking. Stupid old git.

I would have liked to have seen the old fucker twat the Corden cunt at those awards, years ago. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Let me put it this way, by brazenly trying to take me on, you're engaging in a Kobayashi Maru scenario.

Edited by Erroreptile404
Alright twats i'll admit the Shatner originals were "ok"

18 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I had to to look that shit up, star trek is incredibly fucking queer so not unlike you in that respect. 

Fucking noob. Probably don't even know the difference between a K'tinga class and Excelsior class ship. If you were in Starfleet you'd get saddled with that shitty little Oberth science vessel with pink seats that gets blown up in Star Trek III.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking noob. Probably don't even know the difference between a K'tinga class and Excelsior class ship. If you were in Starfleet you'd get saddled with that shitty little Oberth science vessel with pink seats that gets blown up in Star Trek III.

I've never really been into Star Trek so all that has just gone right over my head, i prefer my sci-fi with a bit of edge and grit.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is not Tripoli, Medina or Cairo and the Burka should be banned forthwith.

Boris Johnson was wrong to say Islamic women should be allowed to wear Burkas. He is out of touch with the vast majority who want them outlawed.A head veil is acceptable and compatible with those in Christian orders.Boris however, superbly caricatures the Burka wearer with his letterbox and bank robber analogies....lol.

If Islamic fuckwits don’t like this they should fuck off to Iraq or some other totalitarian Islamic shithole.

Or Tipton.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I've never really been into Star Trek so all that has just gone right over my head, i prefer my sci-fi with a bit of edge and grit.

What like Guardians of the Galaxy?  

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You would have loved the comic, '2000AD' back in the 80s,  and I was just about to say Blade Runner and the first 2 Alien films when you realised I was reading your mind and posted it yourself.

6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Nah Alien series, Blade Runner, dune etc.

You missed the piss taken then......wooooosh.  That was it flying over your head.

i am of the generation that grew up with Alien in 1979. That was so ground breaking in many ways and gritty.   Not a big fan of syfi really as it’s for make believe cunts.   But Alien was a good film back in the day.

BUT let’s get back on message.  Should Alien have had Sigourney Weaver in a full Burka during the fight scenes?  That Alien cunt would have run a fucking mile.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You missed the piss taken then......wooooosh.  That was it flying over your head.

i am of the generation that grew up with Alien in 1979. That was so ground breaking in many ways and gritty.   Not a big fan of syfi really as it’s for make believe cunts.   But Alien was a good film back in the day.

BUT let’s get back on message.  Should Alien have had Sigourney Weaver in a full Burka during the fight scenes?  That Alien cunt would have run a fucking mile.

I know you were messing it's just Guardians of the Galaxy is for kids lets be honest!

If it was made today it probably would lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You would have loved the comic, '2000AD' back in the 80s,  and I was just about to say Blade Runner and the first 2 Alien films when you realised I was reading your mind and posted it yourself.

The 2000AD comic is still going! Dredd 2012 i thought was a pretty good flick as well as the unofficial 2000AD film "Hardware" from 1990. The Hall of justice as my location is a nod to Judge Dredd and Mad Max.  Alien 3 was a top film despite what people say, the British cast in that was something else.

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I know you were messing it's just Guardians of the Galaxy is for kids lets be honest!

If it was made today it probably would lol.

So if we are remaking Alien...which inevitably will happen.   Who gets the gig?

Richard E Grant in a full burka.  Is that who the BBC would cast as Sigourney?