CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Westminster Squashathon 2018

Last Cunt Standing

Some big brave cunt in a puffa jacket decides now is the time to access his 72 virgins and mash up some cyclists in the process. 

Apparently the police defended their slow response to a speeding Ford Fiesta, saying "we had simply never seen anything like it before".

Cuntery all round, move along, nothing to see here. 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Some big brave cunt in a puffa jacket decides now is the time to access his 72 virgins and mash up some cyclists in the process. 

Apparently the police defended their slow response to a speeding Ford Fiesta, saying "we had simply never seen anything like it before".

Cuntery all round, move along, nothing to see here. 

I have the misfortune to own a Ford Fiesta and can well understand Plods confusion LCS, these machines are not designed or capable of speeding and the cretin who selected this particular mode of self sacrifice to Allah is certainly neither brightest nor the best of his followers.

Everyone knows that the vehicle of choice should be a Sprinter Van or a articulated lorry for mowing down infidels and non believers in respectable numbers, this disciple is obviously a crass amateur. 

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Is @judgetwi okay? 

your question makes no sense Bubba, it assumes that the cunt in question was at one time okay. This is so plainly a falsehood that I feel foolish in pointing it out to you.  

Guest 'eavensabove

These Terrorists, mean business. They superficially injured two cyclists outside Westminster at 7:30am in the bloody morning. 500,000 armed coppers are on the scene and helicopters have been scrambled. All flights are cancelled and they've drained The River Thames. I wanted to feed the pigeons this afternoon, but they've been pulled-in for questioning by MI5. Evidently, they took flight during the attack and have been known to Scotland Yard as possible suspects, since Bubba lost his racers. 

Why was this terrorist not stopped? It's no use praising the Old Bill for their speedy bravery and their belated arrival at the scene. The cunt was a Muslip for fucksakes, and 'til we round-up every last one of these fuckers and ship them out, then what hope have we got to spot a pigeon in our Capital. It's ruined my poxy day. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

These Terrorists, mean business. They superficially injured two cyclists outside Westminster at 7:30am in the bloody morning. 500,000 armed coppers are on the scene and helicopters have been scrambled. All flights are cancelled and they've drained The River Thames. I wanted to feed the pigeons this afternoon, but they've been pulled-in for questioning by MI5. Evidently, they took flight during the attack and have been known to Scotland Yard as possible suspects, since Bubba lost his racers. 

Why was this terrorist not stopped? It's no use praising the Old Bill for their speedy bravery and their belated arrival at the scene. The cunt was a Muslip for fucksakes, and 'til we round-up every last one of these fuckers and ship them out, then what hope have we got to spot a pigeon in our Capital. It's ruined my poxy day. 

If only you'd stopped after the first paragraph this would have merited a much coveted and well-deserved Baws "like".

But then you had to spoil it all, by saying something stupid like, "I love cock."

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If only you'd stopped after the first paragraph this would have merited a much coveted and well-deserved Baws "like".

But then you had to spoil it all, by saying something stupid like, "I love cock."

I've had plenty from you over the years and look where its got me. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I smell a rodent. I'd wager that todays so-called 'terrorist attack' was staged. Look at all of the fucking commotion by Mr Plod, all dressed-up to the nines by 7:30am and the fact that they didn't shoot the 'terrorist' dead... Coupled with minor flesh-wounds received by a couple of peddlers play-acting to fall off their bikes, and the speed with which said terrorist was ever-so-gently man-handled from his motor, all stinks. I even bet that May, wrote her statement last night. 

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't fucking care. I'm all  man-menstrual and 'stabby' today. 

Pen used to swear by taking 2 Paracetamol. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Post Minstrel Advice.