CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free Bus Passes

Penny Farthing

A cynical move by Blair and co that won them an election. Now a burden that cannot be afforded by the local councils that have to fund them. There is a problem though in that the benefits to society in general outweigh the costs by 2.7 to 1. So there is no simple answer. In reality a cunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/09/scrapping-free-bus-travel-older-people-cost

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

It's a chewy one, and bus fares for normal cunts like myself, are surprisingly pricey. £4 to go a mile and a half for instance. The drivers don't want handle money when they're robotically hitting the 'I'm only an old age pensioner" benefit button. I told a rincer on the bus once who was giving it large shouting about scroungers and illegals, "You are part of the DWP system - where letters arrive in the same brown envelope the dollers and disabled all get, we are all in the same boat mate, pensioner or otherwise." On his face turning a thundery shade of purple I rang the bell and got off sharpish. But I pay like a mug and old farts dart around just to avoid running up a big gas bill at home. This has become a menace and needs stopping now. Good post, I'm not having it either.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead on any form of public transport.

Agreed, though I would be just as happy to see you dead in private transport.

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead on any form of public transport.

The other day you made a nom, from which I presume you use public transport, even though my thought was, that you only work at stations handing out leaflets. So make up your mind you stupid cunt about your presence in those locations. There is of course the  possibility that you just seek sexual relief in public toilets, now that old George has croaked it and created a gap in the market. You disgusting little ferret.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Guest Bill Stickers
On 8/20/2018 at 1:18 PM, Wolfie said:

Rubbish.

16494453380_8680afd1fc_z.jpg

By the time the other passengers are finished with him, you'd think he was dead. Blood pouring out of every orifice. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me @Snowy I never knew you were a darkie, or is that Gareth? 

Snowys' irony with his name is completely wasted on you. He's as black as the liners he picks up.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I pity the poor cunts who have to rock at the bungalow complex and grapple with your green box once a fortnight; a mountain of empty cyder and kestrel cans await

"Cyder" ha ha ha ha. 

I'm not going to even say it............oh, go on then, ........thick twat.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I pity the poor cunts who have to rock at the bungalow complex and grapple with your green box once a fortnight; a mountain of empty cyder and kestrel cans await

39 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"Cyder" ha ha ha ha. 

I'm not going to even say it............oh, go on then, ........thick twat.

Potentially the beginnings of the most flaccid CC feud in history?

I can't even begin to imagine who would have my support. Drew, you have home advantage, but I've always found your Pudsey bear antics highly suspicious. Stubby, no one can deny that you are thick as fucking pig shit, but you do possess a certain charm.

My final verdict is that you should both delete your profiles and fuck off and never return.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't even begin to imagine who would have my support. Drew, you have home advantage, but I've always found your Pudsey bear antics highly suspicious. Stubby, no one can deny that you are thick as fucking pig shit, but you do possess a certain charm.

My final verdict is that you should both delete your profiles and fuck off and never return.

Along similar lines to when you took on Del Boy and lost? 

On 8/20/2018 at 9:58 AM, Bertie Biceps said:

A cynical move by Blair and co that won them an election. Now a burden that cannot be afforded by the local councils that have to fund them. There is a problem though in that the benefits to society in general outweigh the costs by 2.7 to 1. So there is no simple answer. In reality a cunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/09/scrapping-free-bus-travel-older-people-cost

Who the fuck travels by bus anymore?  My mother in law is 90 years old and still drives to the shops.   The issue isn’t dropping free bus passes, it is can we drop buses completely from the roads?   No fucker uses them except a couple of immigrants. Fuck them off, they won’t be around in a couple of months post Brexit anyway.  Coventry City have got rid of their dedicated bus lanes recently as they are a complete fucking waste of good tarmac for cars to use.  School buses are ok, but beyond that fuck them off the road.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/20/2018 at 9:58 AM, Bertie Biceps said:

Yes, a massive problem for the politicians who are falling over themselves to shovel as much taxpayers’ money into their friends’ pockets as possible.

I hope you are grateful for your £10 Christmas bonus My Lady, exactly the same as it was in 1972. 

Every fucking day I have to control my temper when I see all these old ladies blatantly travelling on trains and buses taking the piss out of multi-millionaires and untold foreign fucking ponces who have never put a fucking penny into the system.

Cunts!

Just now, judgetwi said:

Yes, a massive problem for the politicians who are falling over themselves to shovel as much taxpayers’ money into their friends’ pockets as possible.

I hope you are grateful for your £10 Christmas bonus My Lady, exactly the same as it was in 1972. 

Every fucking day I have to control my temper when I see all these old ladies blatantly travelling on trains and buses taking the piss out of multi-millionaires and untold foreign fucking ponces who have never put a fucking penny into the system.

Cunts!

Politicians corrupt .. surely not?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

TIMMY!!!

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Cripple fight

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me @Snowy I never knew you were a darkie, or is that Gareth? 

I may look as black as the ace of spades but I can assure it's the hard days graft shovelling shit for the council,Gareth though being the stupid cunt he is dressses like a fucking ponce,think a more hipster and younger Frank without the gleaming bald fucking head, topped off with a beard and matching man bun,I hate his fucking guts.

Maybe you could look into this particular hairstyle and tie your ponytail up to look more hip?

4 hours ago, Snowy said:

I may look as black as the ace of spades but I can assure it's the hard days graft shovelling shit for the council,Gareth though being the stupid cunt he is dressses like a fucking ponce,think a more hipster and younger Frank without the gleaming bald fucking head, topped off with a beard and matching man bun,I hate his fucking guts.

Maybe you could look into this particular hairstyle and tie your ponytail up to look more hip?

You stupid twerp.

5 hours ago, Snowy said:

That last paragraph actually had none of your disgraceful punctuation, what's wrong with you man?

I may well have been tagged as a pony tail sporting tree hugger, but alas, I've less hair than frank. Even if you removed his god awful acrylic toupee with clearly visable chin strap and counted this as hair, I'd still win in a baldy stakes.

Tree hugger bits correct mind

Guest sean5302

We have massive buses with around 70 seats. All i ever see is a handful of twirlies on them (Am I too early for my free ride?).

What is the point of them? Just the same on the local trains. Several carriages for 6 or 7 people. My BMW gets held up at level crossings, waiting for these Fogeys to travel at my council tax expense.