CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

moped cunts with no baffles.

Guest killemall

Guest killemall

got one of these that has been gradually boiling my piss all summer,speeds by on a regular basis & seems to think that a motorcycle throttle has two modes of operation,wide open or shut & that has to be excercised every couple of seconds,you can hear the cunt coming & going from miles around.i`m thinking of setting up a bit of fishing line at head height across the nearest lampost next time i hear the fuckwit on his way,added bonus of this is i might get to take a few of the local kids out aswell,you know the ones that never play outside their own house, bouncing what sounds like a fucking medicine ball relentlessly for hours on end,then speeding into oncoming traffic on their scooters.

Guest Filthy Cunt
4 minutes ago, killemall said:

got one of these that has been gradually boiling my piss all summer,speeds by on a regular basis & seems to think that a motorcycle throttle has two modes of operation,wide open or shut & that has to be excercised every couple of seconds,you can hear the cunt coming & going from miles around.i`m thinking of setting up a bit of fishing line at head height across the nearest lampost next time i hear the fuckwit on his way,added bonus of this is i might get to take a few of the local kids out aswell,you know the ones that never play outside their own house, bouncing what sounds like a fucking medicine ball relentlessly for hours on end,then speeding into oncoming traffic on their scooters.

Absolutely, I was thinking the same yesterday. Cunts. Most of them are only 50cc, and the cunts think they are at the Isle of Man TT.  I hope they all die in horrific accidents and their twisted bodies are unrecognizable on the mortuary slab 

Guest killemall

that`s got me chuckling,chances are unless they get run over by an oncoming vehicle worst they will get is a bit of gravel rash,thanks to the immense speed,fuckers sound like they are travelling at mach ten & you could probably run faster.still maybe they could contract a post scrape infenction,maybe the flesh eating one that i cant spell.

12 minutes ago, killemall said:

...seems to think that a throttle has two modes of operation,wide open or shut & that has to be exercised every couple of seconds, you can hear the cunt coming from miles around

That's no moped, that's Pen's vibrator.

Guest killemall

if it is,it stinks really bad,definitely could do with a good wash.not sure 2 stroke oil is a good lube!

Edited by killemall
thought of a reply