CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Car Sunday’s BBC III

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He spent 6 months pursuing an obsessional claim against a stack 'em high warehouse retailer which saw him pocket a massive £150, a mere £10 profit given various fees and travel and other expenses. At the risk of being hoist with my own petard, this cunt has way too much time on his hands.

To be fair, I only gave the cunt a tenner as he'd bored me shitless for 6 months plus, and I'd already ripped him off at time of original purchase.  I wouldn't say that CC got its fair penny's worth before he fucked off though.  He had bags of wind left in him, and I mean 'bags of 'wind' too. 

A hint a racism from Sean here on digital spy

"

sean5302 Posts: 135
Forum Member
Horses for courses.

If you want to watch good quality recent films and have an upbeat News service, backed by the worldwide resources of RTL and Sky, respectively, come to Ch5.

If you want old news, old repeats or Sunday Church everyday, go to the BBC. You can see why it's "Auntie Beeb", can't you?

Same old boring carp, delivered by stone-faced prim old has-beens. Look at "Breakfast" on BBC mornings and contrast with the likes of "5 News". One is chaired by a couple of false, plastic has-beens continually saying "good morning" to the same people, plus the spade actually reading the news. Then there's Ch5. Bright, punchy and alive."

25 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

A hint a racism from Sean here on digital spy

"

sean5302 Posts: 135
Forum Member
Horses for courses.

If you want to watch good quality recent films and have an upbeat News service, backed by the worldwide resources of RTL and Sky, respectively, come to Ch5.

If you want old news, old repeats or Sunday Church everyday, go to the BBC. You can see why it's "Auntie Beeb", can't you?

Same old boring carp, delivered by stone-faced prim old has-beens. Look at "Breakfast" on BBC mornings and contrast with the likes of "5 News". One is chaired by a couple of false, plastic has-beens continually saying "good morning" to the same people, plus the spade actually reading the news. Then there's Ch5. Bright, punchy and alive."

Like crypto fascism, I consider a hint of racism as sly and shifty.  Just fuckin come out and call a spade a spade I've always said.

19 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hadn't seen it till you pointed it out. Sean is a veritable Victor Meldrew. He did score one victory in obtaining a respectable sum from a retailer over a faulty tin of dog food. I kid you not. I bring that up as he sought advice from a consumers rights forum which I thought strange considering his 40 years experience as a lawyer.

@Monumental cunt, apparently  @sean5302 has written a review on a Hi-Fi bores website. You two should really, really meet up and hang out together. Maybe both of you could plot and plan a class action suit for denying your human right to anonymously articulate fantasies on a Bitch & Moan website?

Yes.  I figure this web site has more to do with fucking Mums Net, than being a bitch and moan forum.  Fuck off you black welsh cunt.

sorry missed the ginger and fat element.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, Mrs Roops said:

By curious coincidence I'm currently perusing Sean's travails around t'internet whilst enjoying a leisurely Saturday brunch! He certainly gets around making a nuisance of himself. Interesting to note that in 2006 he was driving around in a 1997, blue Mk3 VW Golf.  He was seeking technical help on a TDi forum. Silly me, I'd thought as a VW "Director of Engineering" he would have been swanning around in an Audi A8 or Q7 and be giving advice rather than taking it.

You really need to get a life Roops. It'll all end in tears

53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Evening luv.

Do take washing in ?

How. Me Chief Punkape. Great Grammar Spirit tell me no need 'you' or 'the' in sentence. Me give impression of clubhouse prawn cocktail sand wedge, but in real world I am council estate prawn cocktail crisps sandwich.

Common cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How. Me Chief Punkape. Great Grammar Spirit tell me no need 'you' or 'the' in sentence. Me give impression of clubhouse prawn cocktail sand wedge, but in real world I am council estate prawn cocktail crisps sandwich.

Common cunt.

Um heap big bullshitter.

Him Cheyenne name shall be, Shitting Bull.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Haven't the poor native American indians suffered enough?  It is now only a matter of time before that gormless twat Pen assigns himself a new name...Sac of Jew urea, or something equally infantile.

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, Cuntybaws said:

While I was on Ebay I thought I'd check out his feedback, and it's generally very good. Sadly, however, it is somewhat spoiled by the most recent comment this month from seller digitised which in a sentiment I'm sure we can all appreciate reads, "I would never do business with this prick again".

Things are ebay are not always what they seem. A friend ordered a giant persian rug from ebay and was rather surprised when she had a 30 stone rugmuncher delivered direct to her door.

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Things are ebay are not always what they seem. A friend ordered a giant persian rug from ebay and was rather surprised when she had a 30 stone rugmuncher delivered direct to her door.

I bet the 30-stone rug muncher travelled by train and went under the guise 'Albert'. Lol.

On 22 October 2018 at 10:19 AM, Wybunbury Bertie said:

The only rug I'd like to associate you with is an old piss stained one, rolled up with your corpse in it as I drag it down the towards a 50 foot deep lake

lol

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The only rug I'd like to associate you with is an old piss stained one, rolled up with your corpse in it as I drag it down the towards a 50 foot deep lake

lol

Forgot to mention "hulking great hairy corpse dressed as an old batty woman"

fuck off pen you ridiculous man slag

lol