CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rectal insertions.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Well, if the newspapers are anything to go by, then having objects up your arse is on the increase in Holland...

A man is in critical condition after having had 15 hard-boiled eggs shoved up his shit-pipe whilst being drugged. The hapless cunt in the Netherlands (who has not been identified) was under the influence of GHB, reports the Dutch magazine: Gezondheidszorg (Healthcare)

A hospital Dr has said:  "The patient started getting stomach pains following a night-out and upon his arrival to hospital he had a heartbeat of 120 beats per minute and tachypnoea. (29 rapid breaths per minute)  "Physical examinations showed abdominal guarding over his entire stomach. We carried out a CT scan as we suspected abdominal Sepsis, and found a perforation of the pelvic colon and a huge amount of air and fluids in his cavity..."

Dutch Police are treating the case as suspicious and have issued warnings not to leave drinks unattended...

a-basket-of-eggs.jpg

Photo courtesy of Punkers.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Ostrict, goose, chicken, or platypus eggs? Very lax reporting there 'eavens.

This is more Punkape's thing:

crucifixrectum.jpg

I guess that you meant Laxative rather than lax?

They'reLeatherback Turtle eggs, I believe. All said,  I'd wager that the Dutch cunt is in a bit of a scramble...

(I've got me coat on)

Edited by 'eavensabove
Never put all of yer eggs in a basket.

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, if the newspapers are anything to go by, then having objects up your arse is on the increase in Holland...

A man is in critical condition after having had 15 hard-boiled eggs shoved up his shit-pipe whilst being drugged. The hapless cunt in the Netherlands (who has not been identified) was under the influence of GHB, reports the Dutch magazine: Gezondheidszorg (Healthcare)

A hospital Dr has said:  "The patient started getting stomach pains following a night-out and upon his arrival to hospital he had a heartbeat of 120 beats per minute and tachypnoea. (29 rapid breaths per minute)  "Physical examinations showed abdominal guarding over his entire stomach. We carried out a CT scan as we suspected abdominal Sepsis, and found a perforation of the pelvic colon and a huge amount of air and fluids in his cavity..."

Dutch Police are treating the case as suspicious and have issued warnings not to leave drinks unattended...

a-basket-of-eggs.jpg

Punkape goes out every weekend and drugs himself.  Always ends up,with his arse in tatters cum Sunday morning and often has to remove two or three ripped comdoms, a gallon of spunk, crayons and the occasional toy soldier from his anal cavity before going to sing songs in a stone building with other cunts who believe in fairies, but only catholic ones.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Punkape goes out every weekend and drugs himself.  Always ends up,with his arse in tatters cum Sunday morning and often has to remove two or three ripped comdoms, a gallon of spunk, crayons and the occasional toy soldier from his anal cavity before going to sing songs in a stone building with other cunts who believe in fairies, but only catholic ones.

He has been known to retain an entire clutch for several months on end, before then farting a flock of flamingos. . 

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

a-basket-of-eggs.jpg

I wondered if he egged him on? 

Guest luke swarm

This could be just an animal lover performing a very altruistic and kind act. Eggs need a sustained temperature not unlike inside the human body to reach maturity and hatch. He may have been simply incubating these eggs with the intention of starting his own free range chicken venture. People always jump to the wrong conclusion where anal incubation is concerned.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This could be just an animal lover performing a very altruistic and kind act. Eggs need a sustained temperature not unlike inside the human body to reach maturity and hatch. He may have been simply incubating these eggs with the intention of starting his own free range chicken venture. People always jump to the wrong conclusion where anal incubation is concerned.

I guess that you meant Jump in all directions?  By all accounts, the eggs had been boiled prior to insertion, but whether or not they were poached on a rolling-boil for 3-4 minutes is not recorded. Suffice to say that the eggs were beyond a desired state in which to dunk your soldiers in. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I guess that you meant Jump in all directions?  By all accounts, the eggs had been boiled prior to insertion, but whether or not they were poached on a rolling-boil for 3-4 minutes is not recorded. Suffice to say that the eggs were beyond a desired state in which to dunk your soldiers in. 

boiled eggs you say, well the only explanation that is plausible is that he was trying to enact the scene out of "Cool Hand Luke" and simply became confused as to the correct orifice for insertion of the aforementioned foreign objects.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're really coming out of your shell. 

I've been eating too much eggplant whilst listing to Reggae. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I guess that you meant Jump in all directions?  By all accounts, the eggs had been boiled prior to insertion, but whether or not they were poached on a rolling-boil for 3-4 minutes is not recorded. Suffice to say that the eggs were beyond a desired state in which to dunk your soldiers in

Everyone's got to have a hobby...

Copyright Spotto circa 2015

Guest Wizardsleeve

It isn't that rectal shenanigans are on the increase in Holland, incidents being reported are up.  Deviant little fuckers will make ankle grabbing antics the next big thing across Europe.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And I thought the Dutch just stuck their thumb in any random hole they see. Although I wouldn't recommend they try it on any lesbians or any other dyke.

I'll get my clogs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And I thought the Dutch just stuck their thumb in any random hole they see. Although I wouldn't recommend they try it on any lesbians or any other dyke.

I'll get my clogs.

Fucking lezzers are hypocritical cunts!  They object to a man shoving his throbbing bar in their arse, but they'll take a 1m long double ender or a strap on harness with a face cock the size of a baby's arm and do ghastly things to each other, as if they're soft little pixie girls discovering the flower of their sexuality.  Nowt wrong with any of them a proper seeing to won't cure.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking lezzers are hypocritical cunts!  They object to a man shoving his throbbing bar in their arse, but they'll take a 1m long double ender or a strap on harness with a face cock the size of a baby's arm and do ghastly things to each other, as if they're soft little pixie girls discovering the flower of their sexuality.  Nowt wrong with any of them a proper seeing to won't cure.

"There's no such thing as lesbianism, it's just laziness"

Kathy Burke. Gimme Gimme Gimme.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You’ve been reading Tipping The Velvet again, haven’t you Wiz?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Everyone's got to have a hobby...

Copyright Spotto circa 2015

Stubby. You made certain yellow tie comments- but now all the chickens have come home to roost. Possibly all in your barnett, and for some years

one , two, three , four - what is that ? It’s you squatting on a river bank counting otters with one of those clicking things. That is, if you’re not handcuffed to an oak tree elsewhere.

You sprout caressing vegan cunt 

lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’ve been reading Tipping The Velvet again, haven’t you Wiz?

If it's a tele thing, no....who needs the imbecile box when you need only walk into the main of town and see a freak show of cunts, and braying on about some shit or other.  

On 8/29/2018 at 3:06 PM, luke swarm said:

Punkape tries to incubate gallons of spunk up his harris every weekend. I never thought of it as him trying to incubate little Punkapes.