CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes we all know old alfasuds etc were shit, but do you know if the new Guilia is any good?  Quadrifaglio version

Aside from the very early models, Alfasuds were highly regarded cars having achieved the holy grail of adhesive road holding coupled with superlative ride comfort due to having a low centre of gravity and an advanced suspension setup normally found in much larger cars at the time. It would take over a decade before the rest of the motor industry caught up with the Sud in equalling the ride refinement balance in a small family car. 

Forget the Giulia Quadrifoglio, for one thing a true petrol head would know how to spell it correctly, its just that its a heck of a jump from a fourth-hand RS5 to a vehicle whose basic list price is just short of £60k. Deprecation is comparable to prestige German marques yet PCP rates are piss-poor. Try and source a late model Ford Focus, more so if its shiny. Anyway, haven't you blown enough of your modest inheritance on cars? Having had the insurance turn down your claim because you let the thief drive off in your car whilst showing off to younger men in a fast food drive through establishment must hurt. "Hey dude, cool car. Can I sit in it to test the throttle response?" "sure, why not.........hey, wait a minute"

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Aside from the very early models, Alfasuds were highly regarded cars having achieved the holy grail of adhesive road holding coupled with superlative ride comfort due to having a low centre of gravity and an advanced suspension setup normally found in much larger cars at the time. It would take over a decade before the rest of the motor industry caught up with the Sud in equalling the ride refinement balance in a small family car. 

Forget the Giulia Quadrifoglio, for one thing a true petrol head would know how to spell it correctly, its just that its a heck of a jump from a fourth-hand RS5 to a vehicle whose basic list price is just short of £60k. Deprecation is comparable to prestige German marques yet PCP rates are piss-poor. Try and source a late model Ford Focus, more so if its shiny. Anyway, haven't you blown enough of your modest inheritance on cars? Having had the insurance turn down your claim because you let the thief drive off in your car whilst showing off to younger men in a fast food drive through establishment must hurt. "Hey dude, cool car. Can I sit in it to test the throttle response?" "sure, why not.........hey, wait a minute"

Google wanker.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have a keen interest and knowledge of cars (especially posh motors) but hey, I don't disparage your knowledge of bus & rail timetables.

I bet you have a very fine fleet.  Are they all garaged?

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fast-food chain was actually Pizza Hut, which goes some way to explaining why he'll be taking delivery of a brand new Quattroformaggi once the insurer, er, pays out. That being said, MC could always put his son's spare £50k to good use.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nope, just the works vehicle which sits on the drive.

If it sits in the drive, then it's not a works vehicle, unless of course you're a ? worker. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

One doesn't get to be a condescending bitch without hard work and application, 'eavens...

Ha!  Have you ever considered writing a book?  If not, then I'm sure that some 'Ghost Writers' could assist. What tales they could tell, eh? Why, you could even do hardbacks, and I'd be only to pleased to provide the illustrations...

Edited by 'eavensabove

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes we all know old alfasuds etc were shit, but do you know if the new Guilia is any good?  Quadrifaglio version

I had a bog standard alfasud 1.5, best handling car I've ever driven. Naturally the fucking thing spent more time in the garage than on the fucking road and it rusted out at a terrifying rate, but for sheer driving fun it was superb. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

I had a bog standard alfasud 1.5, best handling car I've ever driven. Naturally the fucking thing spent more time in the garage than on the fucking road and it rusted out at a terrifying rate, but for sheer driving fun it was superb. 

I was a front seat passenger in one of those, in Soderhamn, Sweden, 1978. A student called Kiki sat on my lap, and let me penetrate her as we went across a level crossing. I still remember her with genuine fondness, as she used to push two digits up my chuff as she blew me. A really great car.  Does this help Scotty?

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was a front seat passenger in one of those, in Soderhamn, Sweden, 1978. A student called Kiki sat on my lap, and let me penetrate her as we went across a level crossing. I still remember her with genuine fondness, as she used to push two digits up my chuff as she blew me. A really great car.  Does this help Scotty?

Those fucking Swede doctors always had a better way to do a prostate examination eh? shame yours was positive but a better way to find out nonetheless

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Funny you should mention this one, as I had a kind of similar experience, except that, I had standard bog, an Armitage Shanks MKI. Naturally, it took the shit out me, and I spent most of the time crapping my bed, for the sheer hell of it. 

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did she have a rusty sheriff star just like and Alfa Romeo ?    

9 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I want to climb Yes Tor .. can you work out a bus timetable  to get me to Meldon and back from Torbay in a day and give me five hours for the climb?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let me know what day you intend to do it and I'll be waiting at the top to push you off, you stupid shit

What he said.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9/19/2018 at 9:35 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Is that a recipe?

Get back in your kitchen and cook it.....

lol.

I daresay it is a recepie handed down from his mother , if you get my drift.