CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I recall my car was parked on a driveway in the Cotswoldgate pictures.  Albeit outside a £1.5 m council house with dodger stone cladding.  Not sure being detached and next to a farm as being classed as a “Terrace” and as for the word street, that’s very urban, we prefer to use the word “lane”.

As I said, desperate to impresss.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes it is amazing I have any friends or that one other vehicle has been stolen. That must be utter bollocks, surely the constabulary have caught the naughty immigrant responsible for stealing the one and only car ever to go missing and that he wasn’t a friend really, just someone I over heard in the pub talking about his car not being there when he looked outside in the morning.   He must have parked it at the pub and walked home. Silly me.

You at least deserve credit for gently climbing your way to the top of the Corner's bullshitting tree, MC. Have you thought about going into business with sean5302 and LCS? You could help people realise their dreams by utilising your financial nous to develop land they purchase; Sean's legal expertise could complete the conveyancing process, while LCS would ensure stress-related illnesses resulting from the builds are kept to a minimum. If you ask nicely, I'm sure Pen will hod-carry while Gyps could come out of retirement to dig foundations and lay bricks. White Cunt would undoubtedly make the plastering and paint-drying process more bearable by talking to everyone, and Rick could add the final touch by throwing a wild party to celebrate everybody's good fortune.

How does the moniker 'Monumental Bullshitters' grab you?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I recall my car was parked on a driveway in the Cotswoldgate pictures.  Albeit outside a £1.5 m council house with dodger stone cladding.  Not sure being detached and next to a farm as being classed as a “Terrace” and as for the word street, that’s very urban, we prefer to use the word “lane”.

Having spent a decade living in the Cotswolds, I'm well aware what constitutes a rural aspect address in that part of the world. However as we are talking about a street at The Brickworks Estate, then "Terrace" it is.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:30 AM, Wolfie said:

You at least deserve credit for gently climbing your way to the top of the Corner's bullshitting tree, MC. Have you thought about going into business with sean5302 and LCS? You could help people realise their dreams by utilising your financial nous to develop land they purchase; Sean's legal expertise could complete the conveyancing process, while LCS would ensure stress-related illnesses resulting from the builds are kept to a minimum. If you ask nicely, I'm sure Pen will hod-carry while Gyps could come out of retirement to dig foundations and lay bricks. White Cunt would undoubtedly make the plastering and paint-drying process more bearable by talking to everyone, and Rick could add the final touch by throwing a wild party to celebrate everybody's good fortune.

Who? 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 11:58 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Having spent a decade living in the Cotswolds, I'm well aware what constitutes a rural aspect address in that part of the world. However as we are talking about a street at The Brickworks Estate, then "Terrace" it is.

Estate is such a vulgar word in the context of modern mass housing complexes.  However, living on a country estate is something much more agreeable.  However, dear, I live on a lane in a village with house that are at best 16 th to early 17th centuary.  Hardly your Charles Church homes estate.  Sorry old queen.

we don’t all live in a shit hole like you.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:30 AM, Wolfie said:

How does the moniker “fuck off who gives a fucking shit about you and your worthless life”sound?   Iam completely disinterested in anything you have to say.  Your standard of cunting has nothing to bother me.  Roops is the only worth adversary.  Punkape is Punkape. Ape is a dick, Bubba appears to have died but we all think is actually Roops other profile or sisters profile.  You are nothing.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Estate is such a vulgar word in the context of modern mass housing complexes.  However, living on a country estate is something much more agreeable.  However, dear, I live on a lane in a village with house that are at best 16 th to early 17th centuary.  Hardly your Charles Church homes estate.  Sorry old queen.

we don’t all live in a shit hole like you.

...not for the first time, a slight shift in the timeline there, MC. This time next year your 1930's council estate abode will be 18th to early 19th century.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, you are.

What is this dogshit schoolyard riposte about withers?

Is your teenage french farmhand manning your account again, because you’re too busy being a goose nonce? 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

What is this dogshit schoolyard riposte about withers?

Is your teenage french farmhand manning your account again, because you’re too busy being a goose nonce? 

My sincere apologies Bill.  Last night I was completely shit-faced. So much so, that even MC's fucking bollocks was making sense. It won't happen again.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

My sincere apologies Bill.  Last night I was completely shit-faced. So much so, that even MC's fucking bollocks was making sense. It won't happen again.

Understood. Also, please admit on record you’ve fiddled with underage geese, otherwise I’m at risk of a ban.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will readily admit to being blown by a gosling on more than one occasion. Does this help?

Absolutely.

@Mrs Roops, I’m sure you’d agree there’s no place on this forum for self professed avian statuatory sex offenders. I trust you’ll take appropriate action. 

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

How does the moniker “fuck off who gives a fucking shit about you and your worthless life”sound?   Iam completely disinterested in anything you have to say.  Your standard of cunting has nothing to bother me.  Roops is the only worth adversary.  Punkape is Punkape. Ape is a dick, Bubba appears to have died but we all think is actually Roops other profile or sisters profile.  You are nothing.

Rattled. 

• Like 1