CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack's

Guest Queefer

1 hour ago, Queefer said:

The brilliant young things at Tesco have decided that all their problems can be solved by inventing a brand new pikey shop called Jack's . I for one am sick of hearing about it and how amazingly cheap it is or isn't. Much thought has gone into the choice of name - it turns out the apostrophe was a last minute addition. Other names considered were Jerks , Wanks , and Jizzes, and, in an attempt to increase female patronage , Jill's, Rubs and Strums were all close calls.An early prototype name - Masturbates was thought far too posh. The thinking behind the name selections was to reinforce the idea that visiting this Pikey palace with its stocks of pure crap would be a memorable exercise in self abuse. 

The concept celebrates the British malady of chasing standards down to the very lowest level attainable and by all accounts may well succeed as theyplan to open 2412 branches in C/D socio economic areas before Christmas. I see little purpose in chasing low prices to economise by compromising service and quality. So long as Fortnums continue their excellent thrice weekly deliveries my butler and housekeeper shall doubtless continue to use them and I feel they can also count on Her Majesty's continuing patronage . The staff manage comfortably on their £2500 weekly budget , have never required more , and on occasions have underspent and returned as much as £20 a week to me.

This is brilliant for Ape, he can half his grocery bill and rub shoulders with even more downmarket twats.

lol.

• Like 2

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just another day in an English supermarket, really...

37681546_544493932620255_834098748997605

Fucking hell. I haven't seen as many deflated tits since Sunderland's last relegation. No wonder the little cunt has dragged them to the long life milk aisle.

Edited by Ollyboro
Toxic tit shock

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I give it 2 years, the Jews will soon realise that the Skinters market is saturated already and they are being undercut by local food banks to boot. Jack Shit might be a groovier name for the place.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:20 PM, Queefer said:

The brilliant young things at Tesco have decided that all their problems can be solved by inventing a brand new pikey shop called Jack's . I for one am sick of hearing about it and how amazingly cheap it is or isn't. Much thought has gone into the choice of name - it turns out the apostrophe was a last minute addition. Other names considered were Jerks , Wanks , and Jizzes, and, in an attempt to increase female patronage , Jill's, Rubs and Strums were all close calls.An early prototype name - Masturbates was thought far too posh. The thinking behind the name selections was to reinforce the idea that visiting this Pikey palace with its stocks of pure crap would be a memorable exercise in self abuse. 

The concept celebrates the British malady of chasing standards down to the very lowest level attainable and by all accounts may well succeed as theyplan to open 2412 branches in C/D socio economic areas before Christmas. I see little purpose in chasing low prices to economise by compromising service and quality. So long as Fortnums continue their excellent thrice weekly deliveries my butler and housekeeper shall doubtless continue to use them and I feel they can also count on Her Majesty's continuing patronage . The staff manage comfortably on their £2500 weekly budget , have never required more , and on occasions have underspent and returned as much as £20 a week to me.

I will never shop in JACK’S. It’s basically Kwik Save own brand no frills items from 1987.  Utter fucking spastic gypsy pykies  and immigrants will no doubt shop there in their millions.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'd have a hard job dumping on one of there beauties if you wanted to find it after, what with the natural camouflage 

I’d get dumpotence.